Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, LibraSnake01 said:

I wonder if she will sample or cover the songs "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" and "Hotel California" for ACT III? She mentioned these two rock songs in her January 2020 interview with Elle Magazine.

Hotel California is definitely her vibe…Alligator Tears already has an Eagles vibe to it.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

  • ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Streamed Daddy for the first time in forever. Whew, I shed a tear! I think the hive hates the song cause most of yall ain't got-

spacer.png

47 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Streamed Daddy for the first time in forever. Whew, I shed a tear! I think the hive hates the song cause most of yall ain't got-

The Bridge :clap3:
 

Spoiler

They ain't got taste. 

 

51 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Streamed Daddy for the first time in forever. Whew, I shed a tear! I think the hive hates the song cause most of yall ain't got-

Nah you just have sht taste wbk

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

n e wayz

happy anniversary renaissance

 

BLACK like love too deep
Dance to the soles of my feet
GREEN eyes envy me
Paint the world P*SSY PINK
BLUE like the soul I crowned
PURPLE drank and couture gowns
GOLD fangs and shade God made
Blue. Black. White. AND BROWN
Paint the town RED like cinnamon
YELLOW diamonds, limoncello glisterin'
Rainbow gelato in the streets
Renaissance, yachtin' in Capri

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

HAPPY "RENAISSANCE" 

 

rumor has it, she'll be releasing the visuals over a 36 months period in 2028, in chronological order of the original release. We'll finally have Act I visuals last by 2031. 

15 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

hopefully not the music video. that hat is ugly 

some of you dont understand the appeal of camp couture, which means you're in for a shock when these nadia lee cohen trilogy visuals finally drop

Happy birthday to my fave album of all time. I love you with or without visuals. But I'd like them :clap3: 

9 hours ago, Devin said:

i hope act iii is titled betty black. that would be iconic.

I kinda dont, but only because that would make renaissance the outlier in terms of naming conventions (maybe renaissance should have been called p***y pink?)

1 hour ago, TizTiz said:

spacer.png

HAPPY "RENAISSANCE" 

 

rumor has it, she'll be releasing the visuals over a 36 months period in 2028, in chronological order of the original release. We'll finally have Act I visuals last by 2031. 

The way at least THREE of these are among her best videos :chick3: In my head, I've always claimed top right as VIRGO'S GROOVE

Who told her she's James Cameron and it's ok to tease and take 10 years for a visual project? I gotta have a word with that person and smack them on the head

spacer.png

 

She looks so ANNOYED here... like this is not acting, she was genuinely mad. 

4 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Who told her she's James Cameron and it's ok to tease and take 10 years for a visual project? I gotta have a word with that person and smack them on the head

Prince. From the afterlife 

9 hours ago, Joaco95 said:

 

Three years ago:chick3:

back to thinking about hive who died between this and the (future) release of the visuals @Mitsouko :deadbanana4:

Renny feels older than 3 years idk :emofish: probably because the 10 months or whatever between the album coming out and the tour starting felt ETERNAL considering the 0 promo or visuals 

5 hours ago, Teneo said:

spacer.png

 

She looks so ANNOYED here... like this is not acting, she was genuinely mad. 

What is that behind her?

I feel that ACT IV is going to be Blue IVY's debut the GAGGGGGG :jonnycat:

Three years of the album of my lifetime. I'll always love you mother :heart: need to have a word with you tho x

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.