Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Best concert I've ever been to. The energy in that stadium was unreal. Just, wow.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Flying 8 hours to witness history will be one for the books.

 

One word for the final night: SPECTACULAR 

 

I will give a proper review tomorrow chile.

Edited by Redporus

so if she does put a film on HBO maybe a trailer could coincide with with the levi's ad on the 4th, that should leave them time to edit a trailer :michael:

The ranking posts I will be making in here over the next week will be diabolical. Just a warning. 

17 minutes ago, Slamless said:

The ranking posts I will be making in here over the next week will be diabolical. Just a warning. 

Not this sh*t again

as i suspected, her knee never really fully recovered. i hope she can continue performing in future at this CCT pace.

I know it would never happen but I would love for her to release a live album on Spotify :jonny: That "SWEET ★ HONEY ★ BUCKIIN'" and "PURE/HONEY" mashup is too good

5 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Girl…as if she'd ask them to be in just one split second cameo for some interlude pls:deadbanana2:

Did you see how long Shaboozey was on stage for last night? She collabee with Dolly Parton and relegated her to a spoken word interlude. Do you even know Beyoncé? 

I'm gagged cause for RWT I went all the way to Kansas City and got only some new outfits and the trailer but Vegas got Jay, Shaboozey, DC reunion and DIL like wow :ahh:  Granted my show was heavily featured in the film and we got the best Cozy intro she's ever done. 

 

honestly I feel like she honestly wants us to be surprised cause everyone would've assumed that Houston would be THE show. And it clearly was not lol. 

1 hour ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

I'm gagged cause for RWT I went all the way to Kansas City and got only some new outfits and the trailer but Vegas got Jay, Shaboozey, DC reunion and DIL like wow :ahh:  Granted my show was heavily featured in the film and we got the best Cozy intro she's ever done. 

 

honestly I feel like she honestly wants us to be surprised cause everyone would've assumed that Houston would be THE show. And it clearly was not lol. 

Or DC :bam:

 

But honestly, the US didn't deserve to celebrate 7/4 this year so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

2 hours ago, Jotham said:

I know it would never happen but I would love for her to release a live album on Spotify :jonny: That "SWEET ★ HONEY ★ BUCKIIN'" and "PURE/HONEY" mashup is too good

This is the best we gonna get :cm:

 

 

  • Popular Post

After 2 incredible albums and tours I must admit….she is going to get EVERY penny from me for act III

 

i will travel the globe for multiple shows, I'll sell out her store, I'll buy the album on 18 different formats. Give it to me mother 

On 7/17/2025 at 8:22 PM, CristianGarcia said:

Since ACT III will be her last big hooray for a while it would be nice if she encompassed all things throughout her career and celebrated that. 
 

Something like "ACT III: Trinity Fullfilled - The Future, Past & Present"

 

Renaissance - Futuristic

Cowboy Carter - Present

ACT III - Past (70's/80s themed)

 

Co-starring Destinys Child (The Past) and Blue Ivy (The Future) with a debut album coming out. That would GAG

So I was right.. lol Destinys Child is going to be a big part of the ACT 3 tour. Theres no way she's just going to have them comeback to do one song on the last show and be done with them. 

2 minutes ago, CristianGarcia said:

So I was right.. lol Destinys Child is going to be a big part of the ACT 3 tour. Theres no way she's just going to have them comeback to do one song on the last show and be done with them. 

Please NO!!!!!!!

I noticed this too during last night's stream. Is it truly new or am I just blind? I still think the visuals are coming, call me delulu.

 

 

 

36 minutes ago, beyonceparkwood said:

I noticed this too during last night's stream. Is it truly new or am I just blind? I still think the visuals are coming, call me delulu.

 

 

 

I need those visuals by the end of the year.

Begin act 3 with a BANG

40 minutes ago, V$. said:

"Can't wait to see the special show that tells us how she did it."

 

:suburban:

 

does she mean a CCT documentary (like Homecoming and Renaissance) or there's a show that B is planning (hopefully about the trilogy) :duca:

2 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

After 2 incredible albums and tours I must admit….she is going to get EVERY penny from me for act III

 

i will travel the globe for multiple shows, I'll sell out her store, I'll buy the album on 18 different formats. Give it to me mother 

And I mean E V E R Y 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.