Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Whew when we finally get that movie and all the visuals make sense and we re experience the albums and tours within the context of the film

 

ugh it's gonna be AMAZING :jonny5::jonny5:

Edited by yonsé

8 hours ago, LVP said:

Is there still anyone who thinks CC is better than REN? (cause it's not but in March 2024 some were saying that)

They each scratch a different itch, TBH.

If I want to dance, Ren.

 

If I feel like going down a Wikipedia rabbit hole, I'll put on CC and search anything that comes to mind while listening to the project. (Collaborators, terms, etc.) The lore is definitely deeper with CC, and I believe it's due to the amount of time she sat with it.

 

When all is said and done, both will enter the history books for different reasons: Ren for the joy and euphoria it made people feel post-Covid, and CC for how trailblazing, well-researched, intense, and thorough it was. We sometimes forget CC fought the establishment of an entire genre and won.

15 hours ago, kimberly said:

wishing you all a happy renniversary :heart2:

 

12-beyonce-cr-Mason-Poole-billboard-1240.jpg?w=800 11-beyonce-cr-Mason-Poole-billboard-1240.jpg?w=800 td93iyvntce91.jpg

The first photo in the mirrored staircase is maybe my favourite album artwork from her ever, but I also love these:spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

  • Popular Post

21-beyonce-cr-mason-poole-2022-billboard-1240.jpg?w=1240

 

I remember being so excited about this cover because I thought it was part of BMS video...little did I know I was the visual all along :suburban:

Weirdly and contrary to most in the base, I still believe the visuals will be a COLLAPSE when all is said and done. :jonny6:

All the stills we've seen so far still **** on any visual output I've seen 

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

One thing about the Destiny's Child reunion nobody has mentioned yet is their choice to perform Lose My Breath—which recently went viral.

 

We know Bey keeps up with trends and remixes, and this is just the latest example of her incorporating them into her live performances this triiilogy.

 

And yet she refused to perform All Night this tour, her favourite song on the Lemonade album, which seems curious considering it would have fit perfectly in the hits medley.

 

All this leads me to believe she will be prominently featuring the song on the act iii tour

3 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Weirdly and contrary to most in the base, I still believe the visuals will be a COLLAPSE when all is said and done. :jonny6:

All the stills we've seen so far still **** on any visual output I've seen 

They will be, and I'm sure it will be like nothing we expected, especially the way they're presented 

we seriously need to write down every single thing she changed from the first date to the last date cause i'm still discovering so many tweaks :deadbanana4:

 

like i just noticed she removed the rock/desert decor from the first desert eagle/riverdance performance (which i liked a lot) and replaced it with the moving river on the LED floor instead. i also didn't know she used to do the the choreo during daddy lesson's bridge at the earlier dates. i just love discovering stuff like that, especially since it's rather unusual for her to consistently change that many things throughout a tour 

 

she also added a ton of visuals to the floor screens during the last few dates (YAYA got more lights, AHAP had a map of america popping up, spaghetti's intro had the running horse, the floor was yellow during Honey, Im That Girl had a ton of star visuals added and more of the golden lady liberty look + a breaking glass effect during the choreo part which My House also got, Alien Superstar got the galaxy visual from RWT at the end, Alligator Tears got swimming alligators, tears and the shot of her with the hat, Tyrant got hardwood floors beneath the bull, IIHIIH has added cloud effects, Drunk In Love had added wave effects… and i'm probably missing a **** ton of other stuff :fountain:

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

28 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

we seriously need to write down every single thing she changed from the first date to the last date cause i'm still discovering so many tweaks :deadbanana4:

 

like i just noticed she removed the rock/desert decor from the first desert eagle/riverdance performance (which i liked a lot) and replaced it with the moving river on the LED floor instead. i also didn't know she used to do the the choreo during daddy lesson's bridge at the earlier dates. i just love discovering stuff like that, especially since it's rather unusual for her to consistently change that many things throughout a tour 

 

she also added a ton of visuals to the floor screens during the last few dates (YAYA got more lights, AHAP had a map of america popping up, spaghetti's intro had the running horse, the floor was yellow during Honey, Im That Girl had a ton of star visuals added and more of the golden lady liberty look + a breaking glass effect during the choreo part which My House also got, Alien Superstar got the galaxy visual from RWT at the end, Alligator Tears got swimming alligators, tears and the shot of her with the hat, Tyrant got hardwood floors beneath the bull, IIHIIH has added cloud effects, Drunk In Love had added wave effects… and i'm probably missing a **** ton of other stuff :fountain:

the addition of the entire hits medley, the removal of the ballroom interlude, the addition of the mini golden bulls during tyrant, the removal of the car, the addition of the golden horse, the setlist switch with heated, etc.!!

Edited by alien superstore

I believe this. Nothing from Bey so far. Not all Vegas photos, no goodbye tour post, only Act III rumors… 

would be a gag

24 minutes ago, alien superstore said:

the addition of the entire hits medley, the removal of the ballroom interlude, the addition of the mini golden bulls during tyrant, the removal of the car, the addition of the golden horse, the setlist switch with heated, etc.!!

well yes but those are the most obvious ones, i need the more obscure and detailed changes like the first bright desert visual during the II Most Wanted/Cuff It intermission being switched out for a more sunset desert visual, stuff like that :jonny5:

1 hour ago, beyonceparkwood said:

I believe this. Nothing from Bey so far. Not all Vegas photos, no goodbye tour post, only Act III rumors… 

would be a gag

Isn't the next ad supposed to feature the Levi Ad where the protagonist enters a place with a motorbike?

In a perfect world, the next ad will debut act3's lead single :fountain:

48 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Isn't the next ad supposed to feature the Levi Ad where the protagonist enters a place with a motorbike?

I personally don't buy that theory, but guess we'll see on Monday. Bey's silence + the announcement of an ad is sus though. So I am getting my hopes up (unfortunately$ :suburban:

14 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Nadia Lee Cohen shot new a clip to an Aphex Twin song and it reminds me of the ballroom visuals during RWT

 

No idea what this tweet says it just comes up when I googled the vid

 

 

ngl, a lot of nadia's latest releases seem to be similar to what she shot with beyoncé

lowkey think these visuals are actually scrapped and nadia's just using the unused material for commercials and ads and the tour visuals will be all there is

 

I mean....

https://www.instagram.com/p/DK48j8xpe7W/?hl=en

:suburban:

Edited by QueenB

41 minutes ago, nick_rod said:

In a perfect world, the next ad will debut act3's lead single :fountain:

Or just tease it with the instrumental :jonny6: 

 

can u imagine? A new instrumental plus Bey switching from platinum blonde wig to black wig? Oh the collapse :jonnycat:

Well everything about the Levi's campaign has been pretty dull so far so that would be nice but not getting my hopes up. 

 

The best thing to do is ignore everything. It will come when it comes. 

2 hours ago, beyonceparkwood said:

I personally don't buy that theory, but guess we'll see on Monday. Bey's silence + the announcement of an ad is sus though. So I am getting my hopes up (unfortunately$ :suburban:

she is always silent after a tour ends.

 

last time she didnt even bother posting the closing night photos to the tour gallery on her website the KC page just sat empty. its too early to launch a new act. and im sure theres a CC film in the works that we'll probably get first.

Edited by yonsé

4 hours ago, QueenB said:

ngl, a lot of nadia's latest releases seem to be similar to what she shot with beyoncé

lowkey think these visuals are actually scrapped and nadia's just using the unused material for commercials and ads and the tour visuals will be all there is

 

I mean....

https://www.instagram.com/p/DK48j8xpe7W/?hl=en

:suburban:

Bleak, but I could see it being true.  Something similar happened with Khalil Joseph and Lemonade.

 

:suburban:

7 hours ago, beyonceparkwood said:

I believe this. Nothing from Bey so far. Not all Vegas photos, no goodbye tour post, only Act III rumors… 

would be a gag

I like the instrumental of this so I looked up the song and artist.

 

Quote

Taking the name MC 900 Ft. Jesus from an Oral Roberts' sermon, the Dallas native Mark Griffin began recording in the late '80s. MC 900 Ft. Jesus' first records were bracing fusions of hip-hop, industrial, and spoken word, with hints of jazz 

I'm not taking this as a hint by any means, but Bey could knock something similar out of the park. :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Bleak, but I could see it being true.  Something similar happened with Khalil Joseph and Lemonade.

 

:suburban:

I am begging to be wrong, but the amount of trauma I have from the visuals...

 

:suburban:

  • Popular Post

2 days without her and y'all are already setting yourself up by hoping she'll debut a new album lead single in a jeans commercial? :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.