Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

I was watching a clip talking about how independent women and survivor were songs clapping back at the media for their treatment of her. Then I thought of formation. She hasn't had a clap back first single since then. Something tells me Act III she's gonna lean all the way in, especially with all the hate over the past year. It's gonna be super controversial with the title but I won't say my guess cause kiss ass hive will start whining.
 

Y'all forget Beyonce likes to do the opposite of what's expected of her. If people hate her for something, she does it even more. Similar to Chloe Bailey upping her sexuality the more we dragged her. Whew get ready to fight cause act III is gonna shake the table and our mommas and aunties will call us and tell us to stop listening to her. #80sPanic

Edited by Fleahive

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

This edit is so perfect!:alexz:

Parkwood should hire him! I wish he would do the full show

 

 

First female all stadium tour…. Girl go off! You can't come back from that. 

6 minutes ago, Triton said:

First female all stadium tour…. Girl go off! You can't come back from that. 

Haters were fuming with that news back in 2016

not even a week since the tour wrapped up and Basé already falling to page 2 :gaycat6:

 

let's rank outfits or something

OFFSEASON so its MY TIME. Favorite Beyoncé song by Letter:

 

Spoiler

A: ALIEN SUPERSTAR

B: Blow

C: Crazy in Love

D: Dance For You

E: Ego

F: Flawless (Remix)

G: Green Light

H:HEATED

I: I Miss You

J: Jealous (honestly all are terrible)

K: Kitty Kat

L: Love Drought

M: Mine

N: Naughty Girl

O: Otherside

P: Pray You Catch Me 

R: Rocket

S: Sweet Dreams

T: TYRANT

U: Upgrade U

V: VIRGO'S GROOVE

W: World Wide Woman

X: XO (by default)

Y: Yes

 

 

Quote

 

A: America Has a Problem

B: Brown Skin Girl

C: Crazy in Love

D: Don't Hurt Yourself

E: Energy

F: Flamenco

G: Green Light

H: Hello

I: I Miss You

J: Jealous

K: Kitty Kat

L: Love on Top

M: Me, Myself & I 

N: No Angel

O: Otherside

P: Party

R: Radio

S: Single Ladies

T: Tyrant

U: Upgrade U

V: Virgo's Groove

W: Work It Out

X: XO

Y: Ya Ya

 

 

the little magasters once again discussing CC in their base, they talk about it more than we do atp :rofl:

A lil chatty, but he interestingly talks about Act III in the context her "working" on it and potentially needing to expedite the release in the context of the theft.

 

To be a fly on the wall at Parkwood, because our girl puts on such a professional face, but there must be so many things going on. 

 

Her eras are clearly set up so that everything sets up the next... thing. The immaculately timed single sets up the album sets up the tour (the dates for which are typically blocked out up to a year before), which sets up the tour movie etc. Not to mention the brand endorsement/sponsorship ish she has going on around all of it. 

 

I say this to say, I can only imagine the war-room-like contingencies she potentially has to have now, given what went down. 

 

I also get the sense that she is legit still woring on/tweaking Act III, which (given how integral physicals are to her sales pie), means it probably is all coming in 2026 (Q1/Q2) rather than now.

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the little magasters once again discussing CC in their base, they talk about it more than we do atp :rofl:

better album

better solo lead single

better tour

better gross

better acclaim

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator

lemme participate.

 

A - America Has A Problem

B - Bodyguard

C - Check On It / Cuff It (Wetter Remix) :deadbanana2:

D - Dance For You / Dangerously In Love :deadbanana2:

E - Energy

F - Find Your Way Back

G - Green Light

H - Haunted / Heated :deadbanana2:

I - Irreplaceable

J - Jealous

K - Kitty Kat

L - Love Drought / Listen / Love On Top :deadbanana2:

M - Mine 

N - No Angel

O - Otherside

P - Partition 

R - Ring The Alarm

S - Sweet Dreams / Smash Into You / Schoolin Life / Speechless / Summer :deadbanana2:

T - Tyrant 

U - Upgrade U

V - Virgo's Groove

W - Why Don't You Love Me

X - XO

Y - Ya Ya

# - 6 Inch / 16 Carriages :deadbanana2:

 

some of these r too hard.

Subway by Chappell made me appreciate 16C once again. The way both kinda thrive in the same sonic world. Too bad the world wasnt here for 16C the way it is for Subway.

4 hours ago, Devin said:

lemme participate.

 

S - Sweet Dreams / Smash Into You / Schoolin Life / Speechless / Summer :deadbanana2:

 

you didnt even try to pick on this one I screamed :rip: 

4 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Subway by Chappell made me appreciate 16C once again. The way both kinda thrive in the same sonic world. Too bad the world wasnt here for 16C the way it is for Subway.

u know what the subway has? promo 

 

that girl worked her ass off and performed this as an unreleased banger at all the music festivals she played last year.

 

and then of course she released a very lesbian music video for it (her first new music video since blowing up, btw)

 

what did 16 carriages get? beyoncé bowl performance 10 months after the song dropped 

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

u know what the subway has? promo 

 

that girl worked her ass off and performed this as an unreleased banger at all the music festivals she played last year.

 

and then of course she released a very lesbian music video for it (her first new music video since blowing up, btw)

 

what did 16 carriages get? beyoncé bowl performance 10 months after the song dropped 

16 Carriages would've worked if she didn't drop it with Texas Hold 'Em and released a sob story with it. A lot of people were asking "wut does 16 carriages mean??" People need context beyond the lyrics. Even a cute lil instagram caption "When I was a chile my Daddy worked me and Kelly to death and this is what this song is about." This song got a ton of attention with Beyonce bowl + dropping during Superbowl + the big finale of the tour + the media covering the falling car and it still got outdone by non-singles from Renaissance. What a shame.

Question for the poor hive, (can't afford 2 shows) are we going to the pits or nose bleeds for Act III? All the Instagram lives that I watched zoomed into the screen, so I never really saw the stage from afar. Tell me why I'm just now seeing clips of the show from 1 hand in heaven seats and the staging and lasers were INCREDIBLE. It's an entirely different show. I'm tempted to sit in the heaven seats but my Club Renaissance experience OUT-EVERYTHINGED my 200 seats at OTRII. Maybe I just need to join rich hive and do 1 of each.

Kinda love this edit:

She is the heir of both MJ & Tina. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.