Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

I'm team "not giving the best seats in the house to your billionaire friends" but that's just me 

these risers aren't the best seats in the house at all lol

 

i was closer than they were 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

these risers aren't the best seats in the house at all lol

 

i was closer than they were 

It's better than vip booth in the way back. Most celebs already met Beyonce so they don't care to be up close but want a decent view with privacy. 

I need janelle monae on act lll

especially since I feel like she was a huge inspo for the trilogy tbh

 

ya'll need to get into the metropolis/cindy mayweather records

3 hours ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

I wonder if there's a significance to why My Rose is the only CC song that didn't show up in on the tour in any capacity. Even Oh Louisiana found a way in lol. It was initially titled  My Sir so maybe she's saving it for a moment with Sir one day

I think the song is just really special/personal to her because its about sir, who doesn't like the spotlight

Am I just delulu? I find it suspicious that there's no goodbye/end of tour post yet… together with a Levi's ad coming (and she never does anything if it isn't connected to something else). Mhm…

12 minutes ago, beyonceparkwood said:

Am I just delulu? I find it suspicious that there's no goodbye/end of tour post yet… together with a Levi's ad coming (and she never does anything if it isn't connected to something else). Mhm…

Las Vegas still isn't taken out of her bio either. I think there was going to be a residency given the history of Elvis and Vegas, but plans changed. :duck:

 

 

Tyrant should have been released as an official single.

She was being filmed during sounchecks by a film crew, a doc is def cooking ya'll

 

and this album/era deserves it more than rennie imo since she def has a lot more to say on this 

Edited by Bicassie

1 hour ago, V$. said:

Where's the cct film/doc/special trailer? :suburban:

we are the cct film/doc/special trailer baby 

beyonce-renaissance-7-tour-tgj

If there is a film, I would love for it to be a documentary, but not specifically about the tour. 

 

It would be really interesting to have a documentary about the motivation and story behind the whole era, from Daddy Lessons and the performance at the CMAs, recording through the pandemic etc. 

21 minutes ago, period sis said:

we are the cct film/doc/special trailer baby 

beyonce-renaissance-7-tour-tgj

So now it's December 2026 and we're asking where is Act3? She'll be telling us "you are the 3rd act, hive". Surprise!

:suburban:

3 hours ago, yonsé said:

DC3 shirts on shop.beyonce.com yall!

Teasing act iii again!! I see you Giselle!! :gaycat:

The wrestling community is now arguing over who is the Beyoncé of this black female wrestling trio. Ugh yes, so much good press for Beyonce amongst usual antis lately. They aren't even going the "well ___ is better than Beyonce so!"

 

 

I wonder if she will sample or cover the songs "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" and "Hotel California" for ACT III? She mentioned these two rock songs in her January 2020 interview with Elle Magazine.

Streamed Daddy for the first time in forever. Whew, I shed a tear! I think the hive hates the song cause most of yall ain't got-

Edited by Fleahive

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.