Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Hive: "momma we want the concert film."

 

Bey: "you are the film, baby."

 

Hive: "Nooooooooooo":weeps:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Woke up naturally at like 7-30am and tuned into a tiktok live only to see DC3 emerge into the Renaissance segment and then introduce THEE Destiny's Child, Blue Ivy 

 

Gagged isn't a strong enough word

8 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Makes sense since they are both in the visuals lol

 

HAIM are in the visuals but they're not gonna be brought out. Idk if the visuals have anything to do with this haha

i had an inkling that she wouldn't drop a film this time around, could still be wrong cuz we never know with this lady lol but

17 minutes ago, alien superstore said:

HAIM are in the visuals but they're not gonna be brought out. Idk if the visuals have anything to do with this haha

act lll

35 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Makes sense since they are both in the visuals lol

 

What visuals? Y'all still think those exist? Everything we've seen are tour interludes. Literally everything we have seen was used in the tour.

5 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

what do we do now

 

 

 

Outfit rankings!

 :ryan3:

21 minutes ago, Triton said:

Outfit rankings!

 :ryan3:

I'll save y'all the trouble because this clears. It was even better in person.

i-love-this-custom-balmain-dress-by-oliv

52 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

What visuals? Y'all still think those exist? Everything we've seen are tour interludes. Literally everything we have seen was used in the tour.

Girl…as if she'd ask them to be in just one split second cameo for some interlude pls:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, alien superstore said:

Woke up naturally at like 7-30am and tuned into a tiktok live only to see DC3 emerge into the Renaissance segment and then introduce THEE Destiny's Child, Blue Ivy 

 

Gagged isn't a strong enough word

Same!!!! GAGGED!

1 hour ago, Kiss It Better said:

so are we getting the tour film or what? :chick1:

It hasn't even been 90 minutes yet since the show ended, relax 

19 minutes ago, benyonce said:

I'll save y'all the trouble because this clears. It was even better in person.

i-love-this-custom-balmain-dress-by-oliv

I love this. But I raise you this masterpiece

 

GsLtUAjWoAEf_4M?format=jpg&name=medium

11 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Girl…as if she'd ask them to be in just one split second cameo for some interlude pls:deadbanana2:

I'm gonna be honest... Yes I do think so. We learned this era this woman just randomly does **** and it's not as rehearsed as we thought. From the botched vinyl, to the botched bonus track, to the man claiming they shot tour visuals 3 weeks prior to the tour start, to the interesting outfit choices that were not thoroughly researched. 

 

It's Beyonce. She could get Michelle Obama on that stage in one split second cameo. 

Ok so I will start 

 

1. Lemonade

2. B'Day

3. Renaissance

4. Beyonce

5. Cowboy Carter

6. 4

7. I Am

8. DIL

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.