Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

47 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

 

 

The fact that Beyonce added a Destiny's Child (her foundation) segment right before Blue Ivy's (her legacy) moment. Her Mind! Her Mind! Her Mind!

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

3 hours ago, pink lightning said:

She's such a queen lol

 

 

She's aging like fine wine. 

Vegas is a HELL HOLE weather wise. Glad to be out of there, but nice city. Will probably go back. Beyoncé was great both nights per usual. I love being around Beyoncé fans.

I'm kinda glad this era is about to end tbh. I've loved this album on the first listen and got the vision right away. However the way this genre is associated with so much racism and ignorance, i'm kinda over it. I know some say if Rock is next then that's similar gatekeeping but i dont agree. Tina Turner has a legacy in Rock that was established a long time ago and so did other black legendary musicians like Prince to name another so they cant easily claim Rock the same way and erase the black voice. If the next era is really Rock, i think she will approach it like Renaissance and honor it more and not really reclaim it like with Country.  I'm just tired of the discourse and want to see a new energy around her.

I knew I should have flew my fat ass to the strip, but I decided not to for night 2 so I could save for the third tour. No surprise guests for Houston or my south mouth during those nights. :clownny:

  • Popular Post

I'm telling y'all, this trilogy is probably gonna be one of the most important music releases of the 21st century. Because when I say NOBODY is doing it like this. Not even with just the idea of a trilogy cause that's been done before. But the bravery and unhinged-ness to infiltrate these genres and go off g*ns blazing and causing controversy not just in the music sphere but the political and social sphere all at ONCE. Reclaiming genres from old legends that more than not STOLE the art they were so known for and commemorating the legends that influenced it all.

 

Theres still soooo much left unsolved with what she's doing. I feel we are only scratching the SURFACE STILL of this whole thing. This thing is so f*cking huge and yet we still have NO visuals!? This whole thing is so expansive and def  is just one of those things that only someone like her could pull off.
 

Not only that but nearly every release becoming the some of the most CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED bodies of work in HISTORY!? :deadbanana2:
 

On top of that, nearly every single tour breaking all-time records and just getting bigger. How every show just looks so opulent and EXPENSIVVEEE. She's changing the music game AND the touring game all at once. Like I'm telling y'all, when I say we are SPOILED as a fanbase!!!

Edited by cuteboyzay

It still boggles my mind that nearly 250k people were watching ONE livestream of the tour last night. :deadbanana2:
 

I'm telling y'all, ACT III is gonna be wildddd. Them first week sales are gonna be massive.

26 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

It still boggles my mind that nearly 250k people were watching ONE livestream of the tour last night. :deadbanana2:
 

I'm telling y'all, ACT III is gonna be wildddd. Them first week sales are gonna be massive.

Yup, especially if the first single's well received.

I would like a destiny's child album in between act ii and act iii please and thank you 

Are y'all team Khloe or team Kris, Oprah, Gayle, and Tyler?

 

the Beyhive is siding with Khloe for paying attention to the show BUT this section of the show is kinda stale and there's no need to stare at Beyoncé who is  staring right back at us while singing an upbeat song. I'd rather hold hands with the geriatric celebrities and dance in a circle. 
 

 

Vegas last night was incredible. I can't believe I got to see destiny's children perform together with my own eyes. still not over it. will never be over it. 

Idk if yall watch big brother but it's funny how people call beyonce washed up but she's brought up on the feeds every single season by the 20 something year old cast members. This girl in power is a beyhive and the girl she nominated is a Beyoncé hater and she's seething on feeds about it.  Sksksks

 

13 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Idk if yall watch big brother but it's funny how people call beyonce washed up but she's brought up on the feeds every single season by the 20 something year old cast members. This girl in power is a beyhive and the girl she nominated is a Beyoncé hater and she's seething on feeds about it.  Sksksks

 

I didn't know about this... Kelley needs to go home stat

Also, her revealing this to Jimmy of all people is silly because I stalked his IG and he's part of the Hive :clap3: his one redeeming quality

Edited by Jotham

I am so glad I stuck around for night two as well.

 

It was so nice seeing DC (minus Farrah) on stage again.

 

:jonny5:

It is HIGHLY LIKELY we are getting something like this for act iii and :jonny3:


This next album is going to truly be one for the mfing books. Thank GAWD I stan this woman :clap3: 

12 hours ago, CristianGarcia said:

So I was right.. lol Destinys Child is going to be a big part of the ACT 3 tour. Theres no way she's just going to have them comeback to do one song on the last show and be done with them. 

I'm a DC FANATIC, but hell no! That's not what I signed up for. 

1 hour ago, king_queen said:

It is HIGHLY LIKELY we are getting something like this for act iii and :jonny3:


This next album is going to truly be one for the mfing books. Thank GAWD I stan this woman :clap3: 

You know she's saving the best for last. Those three lead singles are coming next year 

Definitely think her announcing nothing confirms my expectation of Act III dropping later this year. :suburban:
 

And I think it will be a controversial era again. Renaissance being the least controversial. She's not gonna reclaim necessarily, but I feel like she's gonna be hiiiiighly political. 
 

I can already see the discourse around her being a billionaire and the music having revolutionary themes.

I mean only God knows how much I loved both renaissance and cowboy carter, but damn act iii will be the end of me!!! I can tell it'll be LEGENDARY. I cannot imagine the shows, the vocals, THE RAGE!!! It'll be the biggest moment of this trilogy and an important moment in pop culture for sure. 

46 minutes ago, beyonceparkwood said:

Definitely think her announcing nothing confirms my expectation of Act III dropping later this year. :suburban:
 

And I think it will be a controversial era again. Renaissance being the least controversial. She's not gonna reclaim necessarily, but I feel like she's gonna be hiiiiighly political. 
 

I can already see the discourse around her being a billionaire and the music having revolutionary themes.

I honestly don't see her dropping it later this year and while she's beyonce and she could even drop it on 31st of December, I think she'll follow the same routine, act iii coming out next year with a tour in 2027. 
 

if jay will really perform at superbowl, the closest we'll get to an announcement will probably be then, other than that I don't see it happening. 

8 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

I would like a destiny's child album in between act ii and act iii please and thank you 

Nope! 

 

It will kill the momentum of the trilogy. 

And act iii is by far the most anticipated of the trilogy and probably of her releases since ST/Lem. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.