Everything posted by CristianGarcia
-
Is Rihanna on a Dolly Parton career trajectory?
BBHMM's ghetto ass being next to Mrs Jolene has me on the floor
-
Nina Sky, Pitbull and KAROL G smashed with the same sample but Kehlani couldn't. Why?
She didn't match the tone of the sample. The beat is summery and sultry… That chorus is way too rough.
-
Rihanna
I think sis ain't eating that's why she's been looking grumpy lately But the tummy melting away
- Ariana or Rihanna - better discography?
-
Rihanna
Is she starting to slim down or is it just me
- I feel like I don't fit in with gay social groups
-
Rihanna
The way this ramo fenty account has the navy by the neck..
-
Rihanna
The only reason why I kind of believe something is coming is why bring her producers with her to Barbados unless it was something urgent? Then asap saying Rihanna was an NYC "cooking a lot" a couple weeks ago adds more fuel to the fire….
-
Pitchfork: Tyla is replacing Rihanna; Tyla retweets
She gotta replace Cassie first. Her and Tyla are neck and neck with one Top 10 each
-
Rihanna
We were ya'll at after she give birth to Riot.... from January-March 2024 she was almost ANTI skinny until she got pregnant again
-
Rihanna
PLSSS that's exactly who I thought of when he started spazzing
-
Rihanna is currently recording new music, according to A$AP Rocky
Well how long does it take to cook another 3 word song like friend of mine?
-
Ciara's Fantasy ride VS Basic instinct
FANTASY RIDE was supposed to be album of the year.. Tricky knew exactly what to do with Ciara's voice (High Price, Keep Dancin, Lovers Thing) and he even continued this with Basic Instinct (Ride, You Can Get it, I Run It) were R&B GOLD!!! It sucks that none of them except Ride became singles cause I feel like her fate would've altered had she focused more on the tricky tracks… however FR also had some straight up POP bangers that were ready to give Britney a run for her money (I'm on, Turntables, Pucker Up) she had HITS waiting to be cooked!! But her biggest downfall was choosing Go Girl(where T-pain was already falling off) and then the half ass Never Ever as singles… I'll never forgive her for this!
-
Rihanna is more versatile as an artist than Gaga. Surprised?
Rain On Me - Rihanna, Ariana Grande Die With A Smile - Bruno Mars, Rihanna Paparazzi - Rihanna OH THE GAGGGGGGG It's a good thing she didn't snatched these up from Gaga as well…
-
Rihanna is more versatile as an artist than Gaga. Surprised?
Gaga would look a mess singing anything like Rude Boy or BBHMM
-
Rihanna
The performance was exactly what I expected to be… actually run this town sounded better than I thought but I enjoyed it keeping in mind that she didn't HAVE to give us anything. Judging by the way she was dressed it was clearly a "mom's night out having fun" and not meant to be anything special.. and she looks great given she had her daughter only 10 months ago. I did notice sudden weight loss within the last couple months (I'm guessing it was for this gig) but she's still in the middle of that journey too. And for her to say "I missed this ****" was a big stepping stone for her cause I feel like in the moment she did miss it.
-
BTS - 'ARIRANG'
Now that it's sat with me for a while I can finally give an honest review.. Body To Body - 8, it's fun it just sounds choppy at times. I wish the last drop didn't drag out as much.. Hooligan - 9, addictive! The hahaha part is the only part that's whatever to me but everything else *chef kiss* Aliens - 4, that squeaking sound thru the whole song is prbly the worst thing on this album. The singing is ok I've tried to get it to click to me but it just won't. It's not bad it's just there. FYA - 8, it does what needs to be done. It gets me pumped.I just wish the vocals were a bit more clearier especially towards the end Jimin was eating but the beat overpowered. 2.0 - 9, prbly the best rap verses on the album.. rap line tore. Would've been a 10 if it wasn't for the RIDEEEE part it can be annoying at times. Swim - 9, I'm glad this was the single. Serves BTS justice. Cute summer song. Merry Go Round - 5, it's just there doesn't do much for me but it isn't bad. It's kind of like I've heard this before. NORMAL - 6, I like the chorus but that's it. Like Animals - 9, this grew on me A LOT!! BTS meets Twilight. You definitely have to be on a certain mood for it but when you're there it really takes you there!! RM peaked right here. His part is EVERYTHING. They Don't Know Bout Us - 8, it's badass vibe no complaints One More Night - 7, I can say it's a good song but I never feel the need to go back and listen Please - 7, this one too.. it's a good song and I'll let it play if it's on but I don't go out of my way to listen to it. Into The Sun - 8, I hate the effect they used on the vocals for the chorus because when they sing it live it's BEAUTIFUL. I'd listen to the live version before I play this. Lyrics great tho All in all it is there best album. 8/10
-
What's your least favorite Rihanna album? (outside of the first two)
When you factor out the singles LOUD is a kind of a snooze fest
-
Would you cheat on your man/woman/they?
Yes and my man can record we gon make some money
- Rihanna accused of rudely ignoring Tyla, Tyla responds
-
Rihanna's Lemonade incoming? Rumors of alleged argument with ASAP after Met Gala
Wow she loves him.. That was a "I'm surprised I upset you I didnt mean to" chuckle She prbly had an attitude getting ready for the met but…. Looks like a normal couple bickering to me.
- Was Cassie supposed to be in the "Big 3" with Beyoncé and Rihanna?
-
Rihanna
Definitely not pregnant and she looks good
- How did Beyoncé and Rihanna both collab with Shakira, but never with each other?
-
Rihanna
No she got drunk last night and it looks like she starting to lose weight https://x.com/gabgonebad/status/2046924099633455119?s=46