• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

32 minutes ago, benyonce said:

Offffft! We love her again. Does anyone even remember EiL because it's basically wiped from my memory at this point?

Apeshit because I actually thought it was great & summer because it eventually grew on me to become one of my favourite openers.

5 hours ago, abeille said:

She was spotted at a restaurant

On June 11.

The way its stable in Germany is truly the biggest shocker:

Itunes: #4 (-1)

Spotify: #45 (-3)

AM: #12 (=)

drunk-dancing.gif

From now onwards, I'm gonna report that certain user that always perch and troll on B's post whenever he leave a comment. Not sure who he stans for with a Kate Winslet avi.

Just now, PrudenceHCharmed said:

From now onwards, I'm gonna report that certain user that always perch and troll on B's post whenever he leave a comment. Not sure who he stans for with a Kate Winslet avi.

Such a fun sponge. So tiresome. 

4 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Needs a perma tbh. Not even worth the energy but is extremely racist (legit, many instances of it), contributes nothing and isn’t even entertaining or clever

I never minded Bey trolls if they could be funny with the shade since everyone has a detractor or two but there’s no joke to be made with them it’s just spouting lies and delusional posts because they’re borderline obsessed

Defo report and don’t engage

Just now, Doogle said:

Needs a perma tbh. Not even worth the energy but is extremely racist (legit, many instances of it), contributes nothing and isn’t even entertaining or clever

I never minded Bey trolls if they could be funny with the shade since everyone has a detractor or two but there’s no joke to be made with them it’s just spouting lies and delusional posts because they’re borderline obsessed

Defo report and don’t engage

He literally on every B's thread with his nonsense. 

Bey knew what she was doing. Even the lily white gays are obsessed with this song

If Beyoncé comes here for the RENAISSANCE tour, I wish she covers Brenda Fassie’s “Too Late For Mama” live. :jonny5:

45 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

He's an Adele's fan but his B's hatred is unrelated lol. 

Yes, just report and please don't quote him. He enjoys the attention and some have him on ignore, it defeats the purpose if his posts are made visible. 

Why is Allah Day so excellent omfg

MV idea:

I see the camera following a casual protagonist or even Bey doing her daily routines, being engulfed in her work and all the different things that are stressful to us - the news of war/the recession/ maybe even a hint of the abortion laws, the person being unhappy. Then its gonna be night time, the protagonist decides to find an outlet and sees an ad for a ball. In her desperation and anxiety, she decides to join.in and go there, she enters the scene and enters a fantastical club. You see Bey im various Avantgarde outfits, trans people, Gay people, nonbinary etc. A vivid representation of the ballroom and LBTQIA+ scene with Bey as the granddame. Thats also when we get to see some great (TikTokable) choreo and Bey just absolutely serving it. The video ends with the protagonist chiming in having the time of her life and in the end getting 10s across the board. In the very end, the Protagonist wakes up with a smile on her face.

drunk-dancing.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

So what if the video isn’t even done yet?

Remember she was still shooting videos (Superpower and Jealous at the very least) for BEYONCE right up until Thanksgiving and the album came a little over 2 weeks later. 

36 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

So what if the video isn’t even done yet?

Remember she was still shooting videos (Superpower and Jealous at the very least) for BEYONCE right up until Thanksgiving and the album came a little over 2 weeks later. 

Seems sloppy of her to not have a video ready to go on release. I just don’t see that being realistic. 

Does she still have an unfulfilled commitment to Netflix or is she a Disney+ girl now?

20 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Seems sloppy of her to not have a video ready to go on release. I just don’t see that being realistic. 

I thought that too but then I keep thinking about the cover art situation…it took a while for that to be changed on all the platforms. Why didn’t they have that ready since the single was coming at midnight anyway. 

3 hours ago, Destiny said:

If Beyoncé comes here for the RENAISSANCE tour, I wish she covers Brenda Fassie’s “Too Late For Mama” live. :jonny5:

I just know the first thing she's gonna say is "welcome to the renaissance" :WAP:

The way we are ALL hoping for a BET performance and there’s been absolutely zero mentions of it from any official source and the show airs tomorrow night :ahh:

47 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Does she still have an unfulfilled commitment to Netflix or is she a Disney+ girl now?

Renaissance's visual was almost certainly drop on Netflix. Beyond the deal we know she has, we've seen that the tracklist has half explicit tracks so it's definitely not Disney.

6 minutes ago, Destiny said:

The way we are ALL hoping for a BET performance and there’s been absolutely zero mentions of it from any official source and the show airs tomorrow night :ahh:

I said from the get go shes not gonna perform because of Chloe

5 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I said from the get go shes not gonna perform because of Chloe

There’s not even a hint chile- :deadbanana2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.