Beyoncé

Kisuke

what's funny is that she's following bey and been liking her instagram posts

never ever give Azealia a compliment or she'll go after u, she's sick :bibliahh:

• Replies 109.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

22 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

The usual narcissitic personality bullshit "I'm so great",  "everybody wants to be like me", "Bey is inspired by me", "She wishes she was talented" blah blah all the while ranting on her IG like a loser 

Thanks for the free promo to Ms Banks 

Edited by Space&Time

Beyoncé needs to turn this Supreme Court Ruling into promo for the song :jonny5:

Jk y'all...

28 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Beyoncé needs to turn this Supreme Court Ruling into promo for the song :jonny5:

Jk y'all...

Believe it or not, I Am seeing tons of Tweets by women saying “How did Beyoncé know to release Break My Soul leading up

to up to this”

or “ I’m making a playlist in Protest starting with Break My Soul”

1 hour ago, KingB® said:

I‘d definitely be down. Lol

and yes that was me :heart2:

We need a group chat on IG or something especially for when the album drops bc y’all know this site will be in 504 hell

OT: I wonder what the next move planned is…I’m thinking BET awards might be a long shot at this point since we still haven’t heard anything. And especially if we still have no visual for the album at all yet. 

my guess is an album cover reveal followed by the mv for BMS.  I don’t think we will be getting any performances until the album is released. 

Okay I just snatched my vinyl. Nearing $250 spent now.. This shipping is a killer. I'm loving this staggered droplet rollout but if she plans to put more things on her website I'm gonna need her to drop it all at once or I won't be purchasing more.

What if this is our Chromatica era (wherein every time she announces something, something terrible happens)

Gwuf.gif

Apparently 21747 copies left with 8Kish sold. Will be a nice boost assuming the US purchases the vast majority and there are more vinyls to come.

The Vinyls  and CDs are rumored to come out in different colors and pretty looking. Those who are not buying will regret it later. I hope she will put on more to buy once the album drops and around the tour.

Edited by jane

is the 4-purchase limited per customer a typical thing or is it a Beyoncé-number kind of thing?

40 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

Okay Chart Hive, do the math!

this is so impressive. I swear she is releasing in weird ways just to flex.

1 minute ago, Hilly said:

I bought the vinyl :jonny: 

So exciting, I wonder what it will look like and how it will differ from the general release.

Another 100 copies sold since my last comment. Not bad miss Bey.

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

With those sales figures, I don't know how some of y'all were expecting a 400k debut. :deadbanana:

So  what you expect ?

The industry geek in me LOVES the game Columbia are playing. They aren't chancing anything with those first week numbers. 

We all bought CD boxes that we don't know what they look like. They "ran out" and conveniently (in the most timely manner) the "limited edition" vinyl drops. Again, sans a cover. 

The reality is that she's about to sell all four of those covers as individual CDs and will do the same with vinyls. The super stans will snap up all colors (CDs and vinyl), others will mix and match. Not to mention the likely store-specific versions (Target, Amazon) and potential other formats like cassettes. Translation? Sales, sales, and more sales.

No clue on what she'll open with, but I like that they are maximizing the potential. I can't get over how on the mark this is all is. It's as if all involved (from Bey to her immediate team to the label) all knew what the assignment was and are executing for full effect.

Edited by Cbreezy

Just bought the vinyl. 

16 minutes ago, Punch said:

So  what you expect ?

250-300k SPS in the US. I'm just suspecting her core fanbase to stream the album rather than spend money in this recession and physical sales are for niche hardcore stans like us. Maybe the $13 album as a standalone will be a diff story, but I expected 29k limited vinyls and pose boxes to be flying off the shelves at a faster pace since everyone worldwide can purchase them. She should at least put up an IG post about it lord, I guess she's just waiting for the cover reveal. :deadbanana: But we are a month away, so obviously they will sell out.

Edited by Starshine

1 hour ago, Space&Time said:

Okay Chart Hive, do the math!

I’m not super familiar with the charts (especially radio) but these were the earlier predictions and I think we’ve overperformed on sales and radio so far vs. the prediction. 

beyoncé if you are reading, here are things I would love bundled with CDs and which I may buy if you offer it to me:

• 40x60" Limited Edition act i Renaissance Poster (Poses 1-4) + CD
  • Poses 1-4 Limited Edition Woven Blankets + CD
  • Beyoncé Silhouette The Statuette Desk Ornaments (Poses 1-4 in Metallic Finish) + CD
  • Vinyl Collection Pack (All act I Renaissance vinyls issued, Sold Together) + CD
    • Discography Vinyl Collection Pack (All albums + act I Renaissance) + CD
  • Formation World Tour DVD + CD
  • IVYPARK socks + CD

7 minutes ago, Starshine said:

250-300k SPS in the US. I'm just suspecting her core fanbase to stream the album rather than spend money in this recession and physical sales are for niche hardcore stans like us. Maybe the $13 album as a standalone will be a diff story, but I expected 29k limited vinyls and pose boxes to be flying off the shelves at a faster pace since everyone worldwide can purchase them. She should at least put up an IG post about it lord, I guess she's just waiting for the cover reveal. :deadbanana: But we are a month away, so obviously they will sell out.

Not with those shipping prices 

5 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Wait you think they are selling slowly? With no announcement and only word of mouth I thought they were selling quite quickly. At this rate they will sell out within days and there is still so much time before the album comes out for her to do more.

Assuming around 20K out of the 30k are from the US (factoring in shipping as a deterrent to intl hive) and a conservative estimate of around 10k US between the 4 poses, not counting iTunes pre-order and whatever else we get this is a really good start from a sales perspective. Unless some massive seller pops up for her release date this somewhat small sales boost is still an advantage. 

I agree 250k mark will be a great accomplishment and a reasonable estimation. 

I'm actually glad she has not released the music video yet. Beyoncé is showing that she can still go the old traditional route all the way and do good. Back then a song would be released weeks before the video. She is really doing it old school. I just hope that will include some traditional promotion on tv too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.