• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• *-ChriZ-*

• ShouldersSideways

• Mitsouko

• Devin

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

I noticed it at least 24+ hours ago so I'd assume since the song dropped?

ch... goodnight.

Andrew tweeting that 15 minutes before midnight is just straight up trolling :thing:

Lmaooo the meltdowns on twitter rn

In b4 she drops it at 12pm ET 🌚 

Yeah, goodnight. :rip:

Positive Note: BMS got #1 position on TTH, New Music Friday, US Hot Hits, and BBE playlists.

What's the moon up to? Anything interesting anytime soon? 

Gwuf.gif

31 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Dateline? Isn't that about murderers?

G8Hv.thumb.gif.83f7dc6376372fe0fb7b03568

Bshsjsjsjs I remember Britney dropped Womanizer on there  back when I was in high school :skull:

UymFGVD.gif

Her team is annoying 

I'm not really annoyed or anything but it doesn't feel right to not have a visual. It has to come this weekend 

Gwuf.gif

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yeah, goodnight. :rip:

Positive Note: BMS got #1 position on TTH, New Music Friday, US Hot Hits, and BBE playlists.

Ready run the numbers UP this weekend. I love to see it. 

Lemme find out where Yvette stays.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Welp. There goes any hopes of a video at midnight. I guess we will never get a full tracking week of anything besides the album (even that’s a shocker). 

Gwuf.gif

Chile…the way I was on my best behavior for the past 2 years or so. Now I’ve had to revert back to my old ways of dragging people left and right since the era started. She needs to hurry and release the video so I can back into hiding in the Entertainment section until the album comes.

G8Hv.thumb.gif.83f7dc6376372fe0fb7b03568

why does she want to flop so hard :toofunny2:

Edited by HausofArtpopII

6 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Lemme find out where Yvette stays.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Then send me the location and the time. 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

I can not believe I woke up for nothing, it should be getting easier to stan her. 

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if they shoot the video this weekend and aim for a release next week. I get this feeling they want to recreate what Doja Cat did with SaySo and use one of the new, hot tiktok dances in the video to guarentee it having a viral dance

Just now, *-ChriZ-* said:

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if they shoot the video this weekend and aim for a release next week. I get this feeling they want to recreate what Doja Cat did with SaySo and use one of the new, hot tiktok dances in the video to guarentee it having a viral dance

The thought of Bey releasing new music without a video already shot just doesn’t sit well with me. That is so out of character.

UymFGVD.gif 

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I literally could never see Bey using someone's TikTok dance in the actual video.

10 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Then send me the location and the time. 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

I can not believe I woke up for nothing, it should be getting easier to stan her. 

Okay? Bc I refuse to do this **** with her this era. This is a renaissance. They better wake the **** up.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Edited by Rhythm

Anyways....

4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Wait? You think the video hasn’t been shot already 💀 I highly doubt that’s the case..