• Replies 102k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

this time im actually going to preorder some vinyls, im on a strict budget but id do anything to expand my collection of vinyls.

Jesus. I really can‘t afford to pay the shipping twice. Im in my uni / student era and quit my job 2 months ago to write my master thesis. The GHETTO

Edited by KingB®

5 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

OMG OMG OMG THE VINYL PREORDER IS ON HER WEBSITE NOW

https://shop.beyonce.com/products/renaissance-vinyl

THANKS for the announcement!
I GOT MINE! (extra fast because I missed out on the boxes, thinking they were too expensive in my country's dollar plus shipping, but now this vinyl is like...$15 cheaper total? oops! but I kind of prefer to have a vinyl vs. a cd anyway...even if there is a t-shirt I am not getting).

My dad asking me where the video at, I’m wondering the same thing!

LVa85ZM.gif

4 hours ago, Armani? said:

Sales - 13k (Conservative numbers)

Radio - 9.5 Million 

Streams - 14 Million

146 Points 

:celestial5:

what would this mean for a debut? 

I don’t even have a record player :deadbanana2: Should I buy one just for her? :deadbanana2:

And thanks god she didnt release the MV today. The news is so bad she could wait a couple more days. If the song is supposed to be a hit it will be a hit, especially with radio on board now

Sorry but I am not ordering it : 32 € for the vinyl and more than 33 € for shipping this time against 40€ I paid shipping for the two boxes. I wish I could have gotten the boxes and the vinyl at the same time. Buying tings separately is just to expensive for people outside of the US. 

I'll just wait for it to be on stores or something. Or maybe just buy another regular CD. 

Edited by BnPac

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

There's one song out and she's already gotten $80 off me 

Gwuf.gif

???? you know our baby girl is expensive but she always gets valedictorian so it is what it is

I feel badly that my shipping is only $6.70 but I don't even want it

Gwuf.gif

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

There's one song out and she's already gotten $80 off me 

Gwuf.gif

non US hive literally paid that just for the box.  :'(

got my vinyl!

i wonder if this Tuesday Friday Tuesday thing is really onto something...its lining up so far

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

I feel badly that my shipping is only $6.70 but I don't even want it

Gwuf.gif

Frankly I wish I could exchange places with you. Already 115 € gone for 2 boxes because the shipping is 40€. I wish they coukd have partnered with Amazon or DHL to make it easier on international fans. 

Ok but I need the boxes back in stock

Gwuf.gif

The global shipping is a horror show. I don't even have a record player, so there's no way in hell I'm spending £60 on a vinyl that I can't even play. :rip: I'll buy it for a collectable if it's in a store in London, but the shipping is more expensive than the vinyl on her site. :toofunny3: Absolutely not. US Hive enjoy!

5 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

got my vinyl!

i wonder if this Tuesday Friday Tuesday thing is really onto something...its lining up so far

Yeah i was never got the "Yvette posted that because she released on a friday like they used to originally" theory. Cause the album‘s release is on a Friday and i don’t think she‘d flaunt with it. It makes no sense to me whatsoever

Edited by KingB®

19 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

what would this mean for a debut? 

Somewhere in the upper teens I think 

7 minutes ago, G'Day said:

Can’t believe I’ve purchased a CD box set and a limited edition vinyl and we don’t even know what any of it looks like :rip:

I thought she was waiting for the vinyl pre-order to release the cover but now I have no clue how they’re going to go about revealing the album cover 

My thoughts exactly.  :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.