Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

36 minutes ago, abeille said:

She was spotted at a restaurant

The video takes place in a restaurant :ohwow:

weirdest thing about this is seeing the hive back in full force on the internet. like i feel like after everything is love we all went into hibernation i know i did :ninja:

2 hours ago, swissman said:

is the 4-purchase limited per customer a typical thing or is it a Beyoncé-number kind of thing?

Chart thing. Billboard only allows 4 copies of an album to be bought by a person in a week. Same thing appears on almost every artist's store.

Y'all may disagree with me, but I hope she says something about Roe V. Wade beyond BeyGood retweeting Michelle Obama. 

Bey is the foremost feminist in music. She came out before anyone else and the floodgates opened afterward. Her opinion matters to a lot of people.  And she still might so I'm not coming for her, but I definitely think she needs to say something and share some organizations that could use the money.

3 hours ago, qurl said:

they already filmed the first ep but Beyoncé on drag race would just be too good to be true. the good news is that they started being able to afford her B-sides and non singles as lip syncs so maybe if it stays popular they could do Break My Soul (in 5 years)

I don’t think it was a budget thing - knowing that she planned on releasing this song during Pride month, I think they strategically opened up her catalogue to remind the gays that she can bring the bops. Because having her songs pop up after SO long was so jarring and random, but now it seems incredibly intentional.

Hearing Break My Soul in public for the first time!!! On vacation at the French Quarter in New Orleans! 

Break My Hole is iconic! The gays are bopping! 

Deja Vi Freemasons remix across the bar! 

40 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Lizzo was the guest James Corden was referring to for Carpool Karaoke :rip: 

Lmaaaoooo. I mean she’s been doing her thing the last 3 years, but why do media figures hype things up like this when the act in question doesn’t have the hype to warrant it? And it’s no shade to the lovely and talented Lizzo.

I went out with my friends tonight and asked the DJ to play BMS because he kept playing songs from Honestly, Never mind on rotation for over 2 hours. 

Edited by ObsessedwithBey

I just wanna say they played this in a mostly straight bar and it was so well received. Everyone was up and dancing 

The way this hits with a drink in your hand is amazing 

2 minutes ago, dnboy1 said:

I just wanna say they played this in a mostly straight bar and it was so well received. Everyone was up and dancing 

The way this hits with a drink in your hand is amazing 

I agree! 

3 minutes ago, ObsessedwithBey said:

I agree! 

She has a smash on her hands, I fear :WAP:

3 minutes ago, dnboy1 said:

She has a smash on her hands, I fear :WAP:

Absolutely. After I requested the song, I looked around to see how everyone reacted to the song (I usually go to “straight” bars after work) and people were dancing lol. 

4 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

if this song begins to smash globally within the coming weeks :jonny4: 

5 hours ago, benyonce said:

So exciting, I wonder what it will look like and how it will differ from the general release.

Another 100 copies sold since my last comment. Not bad miss Bey.

I can’t believe she got me buying things and I don’t even know what they look like :rip:

I guess I did buy the pose 1 box which ideally should be the standard cover but if the standard cover ends up being more of a serve then imma be mad :rip:

I kinda want her to sample this 

4 hours ago, JoAddams said:

Where did you get information about 30k (vinyl) pressing?

Someone on twitter somehow shared a link from her website which had 100k vinyls in the cart totalling more than $3mil lol, when you opened it it would say "decrease order to ..." (however many were left). I was refreshing it and watching the total available go down. I just checked again now and it doesn't work anymore.

This was the post but sadly like I said it doesn't work anymore.

Never thought I’d see the day

I wish the covers on playlists and BMF coincided with a video but alas. 

Always can that Nsjhawty member stop making threads? 

8 minutes ago, GodSaveTheQueen said:

Never thought I’d see the day

Offffft! We love her again. Does anyone even remember EiL because it's basically wiped from my memory at this point?

4 hours ago, bijonse said:

weirdest thing about this is seeing the hive back in full force on the internet. like i feel like after everything is love we all went into hibernation i know i did :ninja:

Yeah I mostly lost interest in the western scene around 2017 and that's when I got into Kpop too because none of the other girls were doing anything exciting but now she's BACK full force and so am I :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.