Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I don’t know what y’all are talking about cuz that pink outfit is one of the best costumes from the entire tour so far. She looks like that character in mortal combat. Absolutely cunty 

The pink outfit is EVERYTHING and gives opening night! The new intro outfit was IT as well! All the other outfits  can hang it up though. 
 

the new Black Church girl outfit from the night before was everything! She needs to keep that 

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

we could honestly host an outfit rate :chick1:

We have use get through the song rate first. Whatever happened to that? 

ooh, Mama Tina confirmed that the pink dress is Ivy Park 

 

did I miss that drop or are we getting a new distributor announcement soon?

2 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

 

:clap3:

Hear that? Hating the new ITG outfit is ANTIBLACK 

21 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

ooh, Mama Tina confirmed that the pink dress is Ivy Park 

 

did I miss that drop or are we getting a new distributor announcement soon?

it’s coming next month

  • ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

 

:clap3:

Now everything makes much more sense. 

I love the new Im that girl look. It’s way cooler

30 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

 

:clap3:

let me retract my lashings :dies:

queen of highlighting Black talent :clap3:

8 minutes ago, yonsé said:

it’s coming next month

I’m cautiously optimistic then

7 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

:deadbanana4:

 

 

Waittttt that’s her pr woman? She walked right past me on my date 😭 I was wondering why people took selfies with her djdjej

 

She also went off on some twink 

I think the pink dress did somewhat limit her movement though. She did the BMS walk slower than on other nights.

I am sad my tour run is over :jonny:Bey is in such a League on her own, we already knew that but I am in such an aww, what a show 

I think yesterday's AHAP outfit might be my least favourite thing she's ever worn. I'm trying to think of something worse, but I can't. My feelings about fashion usually range from "that's amazing" to "meh" so I don't think I've ever been able to say I hate a Beyoncé look. But man, I hate it. Each new pic is worse than the last. I hope we never see it again :toofunny3:

 

This look really saved the day :jonny5:

 

Fy9byByaYAMrWut?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

8 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

Sorry but the ITG costume has to go, the f@cked up neckline, the asymmetrical and that random ass circle is ugly to me 

 

6 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

Hear that? Hating the new ITG outfit is ANTIBLACK 

That was quick :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Cain said:

Waittttt that’s her pr woman? She walked right past me on my date 😭 I was wondering why people took selfies with her djdjej

 

She also went off on some twink 

I bet he began about the visuals 

Lemonade teaser trailer: April 18th
Lemonade release: April 23rd
—————
 

The Gift album release: July 19th

Black is King teaser trailer: 27th of June

Black is King official trailer: 19th of July

Black is King release: 31st of July

 

—————

 

Break My Soul release: June 20th

Last day of spring: June 20th

First day of summer: June 21st

Renaissance album release: July 29th

 

 

guys we are so close I can feel it

Gwuf.gif
 

we are getting the Break My Soul MV tomorrow or some type of teaser trailer/announcement…

Gwuf.gif

3 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Lemonade teaser trailer: April 18th
Lemonade release: April 23rd
—————
 

The Gift album release: July 19th

Black is King teaser trailer: 27th of June

Black is King official trailer: 19th of July

Black is King release: 31st of July

 

—————

 

Break My Soul release: June 20th

Last day of spring: June 20th

First day of summer: June 21st

Renaissance album release: July 29th

 

 

guys we are so close I can feel it

Gwuf.gif
 

we are getting the Break My Soul MV tomorrow or some type of teaser trailer/announcement…

Gwuf.gif

And then nothing happened lol

13 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

And then nothing happened lol

If nothing happens on the album release date I’m officially giving up :bird:

31 minutes ago, AxelFox said:


 

The first row omg hire this person IMMEDIATELY 

The last one with the gay peacock design would be PERFECT for the Cuff It segment

beyonce-renaissance-12-tgj.jpeg
 

So there is a billboard next to the rundown church…:cupid:

That explains the constant use of billboards in all the visual art direction :celestial5:

 

Also i’m pretty sure that all sets and looks of her with the black background are from 1 music video but i’m not sure which one…. :celestial5:

Edited by Bicassie

So who designed this new POTS/VIRGO bodysuit?

Like... it gives nothing! I don't even know what it's trying to represent.

But I guess we won't see it anytime soon since it was for a particular date...

 

I would love it if they reworked the new bee outfit to make it a leotard rather than a full bodysuit. It would look less clunky, sexier... And with that hat, it could be a serious contender against the Mugler one!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.