Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

the way it was never a hotel or some kind of maze but a whole ass imaginary location/town like I’m gagging :redface:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

44 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I feel like y'all are being a little overdramatic here :deadbanana4:

Extremely.:rip: The only travesty is the replacement of the POTS bodysuit, everything else is great

She could have used that silver/pearl bodysuit she opened with a bit ago for POTS as opposed to whatever she wore tonight. 

  • ATRL Moderator

Lemme say it like this…

 

Todays fits aren’t exactly BAD its just we seen mad variety of better fits since May 10. 

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I’m just gonna assume she had to take all the original fits back to the cleaners.

It makes sense :dies:

 

I love the ITG outfit though.

the AHAP outfit without the hat looking like a Daenerys/Bey crossover whew

I do love her body in the pink outfit but yah these are some stinky choices 

21 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

the way it was never a hotel or some kind of maze but a whole ass imaginary location/town like I’m gagging :redface:

is this about what I think it is about

 

Gwuf.gif 

 

IMG-6860.png
IMG-6861.png

 

It all makes sense now…

The town’s church…

The town’s bus…

The town’s news channel…

the town’s establishments…

the town’s local paper being called “ECHO”…

 

Gwuf.gif 


Echoville is def where the visuals take place guys @kimberly

Edited by Bicassie

27 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

 

IMG-6860.png
IMG-6861.png

 

It all makes sense now…

The town’s church…

The town’s bus…

The town’s news channel…

the town’s establishments…

the town’s local paper being called “ECHO”…

 

Gwuf.gif 


Echoville is def where the visuals take place guys @kimberly

oh you got her ass

 

Gwuf.gif

 

release it before we find it @beyonce

 

Gwuf.gif

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

oh you got her ass

 

Gwuf.gif

 

release it before we find it @beyonce

 

Gwuf.gif

I also dissected all the interludes and currently I’m trying to match each piece of visuals with each other that we know belong together from what I can tell :mandown:

 

masterpost incoming :fan:

I didn't like all the new outfits BUT it gave an unique experience for going two days in a row, so I kinda liked that unexpected element :toofunny3:

I really like the ITG, Cuff It :smitten2: and Church girl outfits, y’all are overreacting. The Formation one reminds me of FWT which is cute. 
Now, the POTS one… :rip::rip::rip: I have to agree with y’all, WTF is that :redface:

I am obsessed with the pink dress. She looks like she stepped out of a video game :jonny5:

POTS just started playing and ughhh, the way it warms my entire body just like the first time I heard it. 

I won’t get tired of saying it, how tf can you not STAN??? The gorgeous vocals :jonny6:, the sexy bass :gaynetcat4:, the super cute intimate lyrics (to which I’ll never relate) :gaycat4:… like?? There must be something stuck in your earlobes, I’m afraid.

And just when the song starts to end, the slayage continues with the transition into Virgo’s Groove :WAP::WAP:

1 minute ago, Arrogant said:

I am obsessed with the pink dress. She looks like she stepped out of a video game :jonny5:

That look is so Freakum Dress. I want it to stay. It looks perfect and fun.

Sorry but the ITG costume has to go, the f@cked up neckline, the asymmetrical and that random ass circle is ugly to me 

4 hours ago, AxelFox said:

@Mitsouko Enjoy the show tonight!! :party:

Thank you. I went with my two best friends in the world and we had an amazing time. Once again I have no voice left. And most of the new outfits tonight were sick, too.

 

The red dress is class with a kapital künt and is basically what Mariah thinks she’s looked like since 2005. The Cuff It/BMS dress NEEDS to return. The silver lamé baked potato wrapping was also sexy lovely to look at. The POTS/VG and AHAP outfits tho… don’t mess with perfection, luv :biblio:

The AHAP outfit didn't seem to look too bad in photos, but I just saw a video and...yeah, it needs to go. Expeditiously.

35 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Thank you. I went with my two best friends in the world and we had an amazing time. Once again I have no voice left. And most of the new outfits tonight were sick, too.

 

The red dress is class with a kapital künt and is basically what Mariah thinks she’s looked like since 2005. The Cuff It/BMS dress NEEDS to return. The silver lamé baked potato wrapping was also sexy lovely to look at. The POTS/VG and AHAP outfits tho… don’t mess with perfection, luv :biblio:

so happy for you again, loving this summer of travel you’ve had :jonny6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.