Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

22 minutes ago, kimberly said:

not the dancers giving three stripes Adidas Ivy Park tea :dies:

 

Fy7aPB0WwAA_FGz?format=jpg&name=large 

Their Formation look is also Adidas. I wonder if this pink will be in Ivy Paradise.

 

—

The new ITG/Cozy/Alien look is ugly. The first leotard and the gold jumpsuit should never be changed :skull:

not a fan of the Cuff It look but pink looks amazing on her

the red one tho, chef's kiss

So she DID change everything omg i'm terrified to know what she has planned for POTS and AHAP

i'm so scared for my show in Frankfurt. Literally the Im that girl, original Break My Soul, Heated and Mugler outfits ARE MY FAVORITE. 

This looks like it should be for the Formation section, she should swap the new pink dress with this since she doesn't dance much here. 

That's the only outfit she shouldn't change. So people in Barcelona even recreated that outfit. Some things need to stay. 

I'm loving all the new looks. I'm sure the Loews hands bodysuit will get cycled back in at some point anyway

11 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

JUMPSCARE

 

  Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

 

Ouhh thats not-

She woke up and said “you want ugly? I’ll show you ugly”

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator

BRING BACK

THE ORIGINAL

POTS-VG-MOVE-HEATED OUTFIT

AND CHANGE THAT

BULLSH*T OUTFIT

FOR SUMMER RENAISSANCE!

 

:biblionny:

she really is going to have a new outfit for every section today huh :jonny:

 

Spoiler

I wish she didn't. :biblio:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.