Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

I just came back from seeing the show after avoiding all footage except for the scrapped megamix and Thique/AUIYM/DIL section…

 

it’s slayed me so hard and I literally physically collapsed at the visuals, like i lost balance and fell to the ground from behind ijbol anyways  @dangerousalex can confirm

the screeching everytime the new visuals were on screen… the old(er) women in front of us were NOT having it :laugh:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I have only seen a brief video of Flaws And All and gosh, she didn't want to stop singing it :jonny2:

 

I'm in love with the new alien/sci-fi-like costumes btw :flame:

mother in IvH ended me :jonny6:

 

v biased because they’re two of my absolute faves in their respective fields but still

She looked absolutely gorgeous tonight

 

That dress

That hair

Church Girl outfit

 

All of it :jonny4:

  • ATRL Moderator

I’m late asf but YES everything was on point in Amsterdam. We back on track! 

The hair. THE HAIR. Ugh can we get a Neal appreciation thread going??!

What did Amsterdam do to deserve this level of slayage:redface: That opening outfit is phenomenal, easily the best one, and the VOCALS:redface:

  • Author
3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

@Kisuke what did you think of the show? Im assuming you went tonight 

It was great :clap3: she was sanging:clap3: and the crowd was hype :flame: it might have topped the formation world tour now.

 

also its tru about the bass in the gc and club ren :hoetenks: 

  • Author

I think they added visuals between Brussels and this show? cause some stuff seemed new. Or I missed it the first time cause so much happens at the same time.

Almost 40 songs doing 100K. Energy is increasing as well!

 

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

What did Amsterdam do to deserve this level of slayage:redface: That opening outfit is phenomenal, easily the best one, and the VOCALS:redface:

I was gagging, it was such a divine outfit 

6 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Or they can just record a new interlude. I hope this isn’t one of the reasons she hasn’t dropped them yet :deadbanana2:

We’ll know if my theory is correct when she refuses to drop them on the album release date :sistrens:

4 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

What did Amsterdam do to deserve this level of slayage:redface: That opening outfit is phenomenal, easily the best one, and the VOCALS:redface:

We have been loyal since the “no, no, no” days. 

On 6/15/2023 at 11:40 AM, kimberly said:

I'm gonna make a tier list of her opening outfits.

 

GREAT: d0d8139c-5366-4726-996c-bcc97d0ce534-snapinstaapp_348488205_266591102587823_2920124151969204730_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=982&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2 95b46da8-753a-4dcd-a8bd-ded90dc7744d-snapinstaapp_348593648_170332042667673_5782983443926722730_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1009&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4573&fp-y=0.2337 7169f2fb-7f61-4b62-bb9b-4a3bb71452a6-snapinstaapp_349274290_1496544437545300_2403344556677942690_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1007&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2 97359e90-c823-426e-b745-e5fead3f9764-getty-1494648596.jpg?w=808&h=533&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4987&fp-y=0.3212 Fy3VNaeWwAATUBk?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

GOOD: 7fdce2d3-2482-4522-bcbc-bcec25fde594-getty-1488928291.jpg?w=808&h=1212&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.5227&fp-y=0.2258 120989e3-0b44-410a-b3af-ddfcb30a9494-image003-1.jpg?w=808&h=1212&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.5907&fp-y=0.3636 b1790ad3-1233-45dc-b574-966bc4c27e71-snapinstaapp_353572140_2532068490282573_6850253473052737_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1007&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4987&fp-y=0.2289  

 

FINE: 6d8590d2-232c-4620-833a-50f93c9f81f3-snapinstaapp_348495106_6257154817660695_1468243202993747904_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1010&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2 a03c82b6-3aa4-4b8f-88e8-e4ebd2fd7cf0-snapinstaapp_352222611_1613192605860542_6236363474591450001_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1010&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4813&fp-y=0.2132 

 

MAYBE IT NEED TO GROW ON Y'ALL IDK: 9bfc664e-13e4-4d83-bb1d-8c8410283684-getty-1494398243.jpg?w=808&h=539&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.5147&fp-y=0.354 

 

BURN IT: bdd717e3-f7b0-4ce1-812d-ca83186279ce-snapinstaapp_350905065_706119564529895_2014731650018544339_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1010&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4587&fp-y=0.2058 FyrqeQwXgAERCHl?format=jpg&name=small

Iris van Herpen can go in the "GOOD" tier. the hem wasn't giving and the hair looked a bit like an afterthought :sorry: could have been executed better, I really like IvH so I was slightly underwhelmed. or maybe it can be my least favorite in the "GREAT" tier. let's go with that.

I was front row in Amsterdam and that was probably the best concert I’ve experienced :jonny:

 

The AHAP into Pure moment being EXACTLY what I imagined it to be, Bey the woman that you are!

10 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

I think the thing I hate the most about this costume is that the dancers only wear a simple black leotard with literally zero design. The D&G costume is that basic!! We need Blue to burn it :rip: 

But they were wearing the cutest little fascinators :jonny:

Still can't get over the fact that she looks this snatched.

She said she would never push herself that hard again on Homecoming and but look at her!! :jonny:

She's so vastly superior to the studio version. After seeing this live I NEED a live album so desperately :jonny5:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.