Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

18 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Her simplest opening gown yet 

 

Its cute tbh

The dress is too simple for my liking but I'm loving the hir tonight! 
 

I hope she does a longer version of it in the future, it would be exactly like the album cover :jonny:

 

Edit: wait nvm I saw some clips and it actually IS long just like the album cover, I am shaking :jonny5:

Edited by AxelFox

red dress is cute but kinda whiplash inducing after the last show’s extravagance :toofunny2:

The dress is kinda Real Housewives of Potomac core but I still like it

New I'm That Girl look, too.

 

This must be the tour with the most total outfits ever.

The new I'm That Girl look :jonny6::gaygacat5:so much better! I love it so much.

 

I also really like that opening outfit, it's simple but that suits the section really well. The red colour is very pretty.

Oh wow I wouldn't have expected a new outfit for the ITG segment, I felt like that was kinda the signature outfit of the tour 

 

It's cool, but idk if I like it more than the previous one, need to see it in motion

She finally decided to stop giving Teletubbies, and now she's giving Knight of Renaissance instead

And what the HELL did Amsterdam do to deserve this?

the new ITG look is a little too bulky imo. I prefer the original with more skin showing.

Ooo! A third new one. The pink looks good from afar but it'll be intruging to see it in motion. Especially with the choreography.

She looks good in the new pink dress but it seems as if she can't dance well in it because she didn't do the energy dance at the end

4 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

The p*ussy pink outfit for Cuff It :jonny5:

I LOVE IT. I still prefer the green one but this is so nice. I don't really remember Beyoncé wearing a full pink outfit in tour before. 

7 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

And what the HELL did Amsterdam do to deserve this?

We’re simply THOSE girls

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.