Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

47 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Sorry I couldn’t respond to this on Thursday but I got banned for shading the swifties :rip: Anyway no I did not, it was a complete coincidence

 

I’m in Geneva tonight and will be making my way to Amsterdam tomorrow morning to see Our Lady of Broken Feet and Missing Visuals. I’m still not over the last time, can’t believe I’m gonna see it again

Ahh okay, I thought you were going to the first show! Get some rich Swiss D then get ready for tomorrow! 

the top part of the gown is gorg but i don’t like the bottom/where it ends

 

but twitter was saying the vocals tonight were incredible i saw her doing flaws and all and it shook me :weeps:

8 hours ago, LVP said:

What are your thoughts on Pretty Hurts? I feel like beehive hates this one while I’m always revisiting it with a pleasure. It’s well written, great vocals and has a perfect video

Beautiful song, and acts as a bridge from her previous sound into the sonic mayhem that followed.

 

I think she should've taken the risk and released it acapella. That's when the arrangement/layers really shine.

 

 

15 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

spacer.png

Fully obsessed with this look omg.

Oh wow this is better than the other two Church Girl outfits :jonny5:

 

Amsterdam is getting fed 

1 hour ago, ToraeGilt said:

These inches!! 

 

She looks immaculate 

She heard my complaints about the platinum blonde :WAP:

Amsterdam opening is Top 2 & not #2…that needs to be used for the Houston recording

That concert looked amazing! I hope there'll be a decent recording on Youtube!!

That wig was to die for, and that opening looked ethereal...

Too bad it was the D&G bee costume though :rip::rip::rip:

6 hours ago, HausofArtpopII said:

shits are gonna sell out faster than the London tickets

The PTSD of being disappointed 4 days in a row until I finally secured a GC for the last show :jonny5:

I just came back from seeing the show after avoiding all footage except for the scrapped megamix and Thique/AUIYM/DIL section…

 

it’s slayed me so hard and I literally physically collapsed at the visuals, like i lost balance and fell to the ground from behind ijbol anyways  @dangerousalex can confirm

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

I just came back from seeing the show after avoiding all footage except for the scrapped megamix and Thique/AUIYM/DIL section…

 

it’s slayed me so hard and I literally physically collapsed at the visuals, like i lost balance and fell to the ground from behind ijbol anyways  @dangerousalex can confirm

omgg :celestial:

@Kisuke what did you think of the show? Im assuming you went tonight 

45 minutes ago, Tangane said:

Too bad it was the D&G bee costume though :rip::rip::rip:

I think the thing I hate the most about this costume is that the dancers only wear a simple black leotard with literally zero design. The D&G costume is that basic!! We need Blue to burn it :rip: 

No but like why is the Break My Soul/Church Girl gonna be her best visual to date :chick1:

 

anointed interlude slayed my soul so hard

i need it now…the way she also dropped the opulance interlude right before the Formation intro about the visuals…that was def intentional lol

 

Also I just realized something about the visuals…

I’m pretty the release of them will mark the end of the era…

What use will the Formation intro be at the america dates if they are out before she finishes those dates and also those interludes teasing them aswell will be useless at that point….

 

I cracked the code

15 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Also I just realized something about the visuals…

I’m pretty the release of them will mark the end of the era…

What use will the Formation intro be at the america dates if they are out before she finishes those dates and also those interludes teasing them aswell will be useless at that point….

 

I cracked the code

Or they can just record a new interlude. I hope this isn’t one of the reasons she hasn’t dropped them yet :deadbanana2:

everything about tonight was legendary… the bussdown she was rocking tonight. the vocals. the outfits. oh my god. :jonnycat:

 

also i wasn’t ready to experience the production value in person but it really set the BAR. :duca:

 

i also snatched a heated fan, which sold out completely an hour after the merch truck opened kiiiii they understocked for sure.

 

queue was awfully hot so we left and came back at 6:30 and still snatched amazing spots in GA jdhdhshshss

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.