Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Aw she just did a gender reveal for someone. I love how free and interactive she is this tour

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

50 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I'm gonna make a tier list of her opening outfits.

 

GREAT: d0d8139c-5366-4726-996c-bcc97d0ce534-snapinstaapp_348488205_266591102587823_2920124151969204730_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=982&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2 95b46da8-753a-4dcd-a8bd-ded90dc7744d-snapinstaapp_348593648_170332042667673_5782983443926722730_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1009&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4573&fp-y=0.2337 7169f2fb-7f61-4b62-bb9b-4a3bb71452a6-snapinstaapp_349274290_1496544437545300_2403344556677942690_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1007&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2 97359e90-c823-426e-b745-e5fead3f9764-getty-1494648596.jpg?w=808&h=533&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4987&fp-y=0.3212 

 

GOOD: 7fdce2d3-2482-4522-bcbc-bcec25fde594-getty-1488928291.jpg?w=808&h=1212&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.5227&fp-y=0.2258 120989e3-0b44-410a-b3af-ddfcb30a9494-image003-1.jpg?w=808&h=1212&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.5907&fp-y=0.3636 b1790ad3-1233-45dc-b574-966bc4c27e71-snapinstaapp_353572140_2532068490282573_6850253473052737_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1007&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4987&fp-y=0.2289 

 

FINE: 6d8590d2-232c-4620-833a-50f93c9f81f3-snapinstaapp_348495106_6257154817660695_1468243202993747904_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1010&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2 a03c82b6-3aa4-4b8f-88e8-e4ebd2fd7cf0-snapinstaapp_352222611_1613192605860542_6236363474591450001_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1010&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4813&fp-y=0.2132 

 

MAYBE IT NEED TO GROW ON Y'ALL IDK: 9bfc664e-13e4-4d83-bb1d-8c8410283684-getty-1494398243.jpg?w=808&h=539&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.5147&fp-y=0.354 

 

BURN IT: bdd717e3-f7b0-4ce1-812d-ca83186279ce-snapinstaapp_350905065_706119564529895_2014731650018544339_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1010&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4587&fp-y=0.2058 FyrqeQwXgAERCHl?format=jpg&name=small

The accuracy! lol

I'm so over the daylight shows tbh :deadbanana: so anticlimactic

 

I think Amsterdam is supposed to be closed roof, looking forward to that. @Mitsouko you lucky homo

 

Or did you choose the dates with closed roofs intentionally? :eli:

Yeah the roofs are closed at the Amsterdam Arena.

Edited by Embustera

39 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I'm so over the daylight shows tbh :deadbanana: so anticlimactic

 

I think Amsterdam is supposed to be closed roof, looking forward to that. @Mitsouko you lucky homo

 

Or did you choose the dates with closed roofs intentionally? :eli:

I kind of hated them too but it allows her to see the audience and have the interactions like the gender reveal she just did. 

1 hour ago, Opulence said:

Aw she just did a gender reveal for someone. I love how free and interactive she is this tour

It is so shocking and refreshing! Whoever said the dancers not being so 100% crisp is indicative of her being carefree this tour is right, because old Beyoncé didn’t love an unscripted moment. She had them occasionally, but now she’s breathing the same oxygen as civilians and touching gender reveal cards?!

55 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I'm so over the daylight shows tbh :deadbanana: so anticlimactic

 

I think Amsterdam is supposed to be closed roof, looking forward to that. @Mitsouko you lucky homo

 

Or did you choose the dates with closed roofs intentionally? :eli:

I like the bright shows. You see more going on 

18 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

what don't you all hate....

she has a new stylist and her choices are… unique 

Y’all hate everything. It eats besides the shoe choice.

All Night just came on and I got full body chills :jonny5: Renaissance has captured so much of my attention that I almost forgot what a masterpiece Lemonade is.

I haven’t had a problem with most of the opening looks, but this ain’t it. The shoes and gloves are a choice. A cape of some sort, like the silver OTRII look would have elevated it. 

I'm surprised she hasn't worn any Schiaparelli yet (I think?). she looks so good in it.

 

news-338-604f3b69367f9-big.jpeg?frz-v=121 FodSYWBaAAE9J-2?format=jpg&name=large 

That opening outfit and wig are not it. Barcelona remains the stop with the best looks.

56 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

spacer.png

 

sorry to say it but I kinda hate it :rip:

I haven't disliked any of the opening outfits, except this one. :rip:

4 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I haven't disliked any of the opening outfits, except this one. :rip:

Same..

 

_____

 

My fave has to be the large sequins dress

I like it a lot, it's a bit unusual but very gay in the best way.

I liked this one, I have to say the only one I truly hate was the black poofy one, she looked like a loofah:rip:

1 hour ago, bwhansen said:

spacer.png

 

sorry to say it but I kinda hate it :rip:

I love it, wow ooh wow. This is top 3 opening outfit :heart:

That opening outfit was probably KJ’s fault smh. He dresses her so tacky sometimes 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.