Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, kimberly said:

oh she absolutely knows how much of a SLAY this one is :jonny6:

 

d685e345ee71e7e9a602fe1b692744125bed76b2 faa07558cdb549ba3fc37754281ad41e92595939 cc57e2b2e29c29f6e8874702d8931c24e239b133 

A literal super hero

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

6 hours ago, Devin said:

The WORST outfit has yet to be replaced. :rip:

She really can’t replace it since it hides a chair and all the wires. Honestly I could do without her flying on Rennie. Just throw him in the middle, walk to it and ride it for a bit then come off. It would do for a better SR performance as well. 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Beyonce 'Formation' World Tour Costumes | Digital Magazine

 

The middle one.

 

:jonny6:

 

 

The middle one is pretty basic, just shiny. 
 

1 and 4 are absolute slays. Gucci can choke. 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Beyonce 'Formation' World Tour Costumes | Digital Magazine

 

The middle one.

 

:jonny6:

 

 

Some y'all keep saying Sweden was giving live-rehearsal (when the gag is it's probably still top 5 of the tour's stops yet and quite possibly her best opening night show since TMCSWT), but this Florida show for the FWT opener is live-rehearsal 120% :deadbanana2: From the tattered wig, to that atrocious red thing on the right (which eventually became the gold two piece :clap3:), to the unfinished arrangements and SD malfunction

 

Thankfully by the time I saw her in London, she had it all sorted

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Beyonce 'Formation' World Tour Costumes | Digital Magazine

 

The middle one.

 

:jonny6:

 

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

REN tour by far >>>>

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

I'm not comparing them, I just said I liked those as well.

 

People have been jumping on me all day today.

 

What gives?

 

:redface:

It’s not fair to compare FWT looks to RWT looks. In the FWT she had to dance in them. :-*

  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Chris said:

Boot, Music artist, Thigh, Knee-high boot, Riding boot, Leather, Makeover, Latex, Celebrating, Pop music,

 

I always loved this one too.

Jail. And we gonna ignore #that makeup.

 

2 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I think @Devin was talking about the summer renaissance outfit 

 

Or at least I hope so :eli:

I’m late asf :deadbanana: but YES its something about the look I can put my finger on. 

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator

My favorite Renaissance World Tour fits are:

 

- All the AHAP fits

- The POTS/VG fit 

- The original Cuff It/BMS oil slick fit 

- The silver-chrome Formation look

- The Anointed fit (sparkle not pearls)

48 minutes ago, Devin said:

Jail. And we gonna ignore #that makeup.

 

I’m late asf :deadbanana: but YES its something about the look I can put my finger on. 

 

 

It’s bulky, tacky and ugly. Reneigh is better dressed than her in that section . 

the best costume from each tour:

 

 

DIL

CmX8APcWcAEuM68.jpg

 

TBE

8c8879792837eec69e4c9ebb334b5b93.jpg

 

IAWT

beyonce-i-am-world-tour-my-life-queen-be

 

REVEL

390922-120527-beyonce-vlg-4p.fit-760w.jp

 

MCSWT

beyonce-performs-live-in-concert-at-the-

 

OTR

OTR_baltimore__003.JPG?uuid=8MHRRAZQEeS7

 

FWT

27224a6e41e6a2148d288b98cd3850d5.jpg

 

OTR II

beyonce_7808.png?lang=eng

 

RWT

ad0ba8d3c1ecfac45c48f94530662d9e8d7ed530

Edited by yonsé

17 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This one is underrated

 

mgid:arc:imageassetref:bet.com:74b7065c-

it was a serve back then but it's giving fast fashion in hindsight :sorry: like FashionNova sells this fit.

13 minutes ago, kimberly said:

it was a serve back then but it's giving fast fashion in hindsight :sorry: like FashionNova sells this fit.

It doesn't have to be high quality for her to look good in it

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

5 hours ago, Chris said:

 

 

The middle one.

 

:jonny6:

 

 

Nah these were tragic af.

 

Most of FWT outfits were truly hideous.

3 hours ago, mariposa said:

Some y'all keep saying Sweden was giving live-rehearsal (when the gag is it's probably still top 5 of the tour's stops yet and quite possibly her best opening night show since TMCSWT), but this Florida show for the FWT opener is live-rehearsal 120% :deadbanana2: From the tattered wig, to that atrocious red thing on the right (which eventually became the gold two piece :clap3:), to the unfinished arrangements and SD malfunction

 

Thankfully by the time I saw her in London, she had it all sorted

ntm on her hair in Florida, she was probably battling 500% humidity and there’s only so much you can do :jonny6:

I think I’m comfortable in saying this tour has her best outfits. :lakitu: never really liked any of the FWT outfits aside from the black opening look.

I’m still mad she didn’t get a single design from Versace, Bottega, Prada, Balenciaga…Vuitton, Dior, Givenchy… for the tour. 
 

And that she cuts off that part from the ending of the show. Puta. 

6 hours ago, kimberly said:

oh she absolutely knows how much of a SLAY this one is :jonny6:

 

d685e345ee71e7e9a602fe1b692744125bed76b2 faa07558cdb549ba3fc37754281ad41e92595939 cc57e2b2e29c29f6e8874702d8931c24e239b133 

The guy who made it has a sweet story behind it. His mom passed away the day he got the call to make it. He wasn’t going to but later decided to do so and it helped him go through that though time. To honor his mom he stamped a little flying bird on it hidden. It’s adorable 🥰 

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtGjnOyN89t/?igshid=Y2IzZGU1MTFhOQ==

 

Also Thierry Mugler himself would be proud of it. Most of the designs from the house are pretty basic and boring bodysuits but this one is the closest they’ve done that would fit in with the 90s couture pieces. It wouldn’t be out of place in the 97 bug collection. I’m glad she got the helmet from it. 

I really think Thique and All Up In Your Mind will end up coming back for the US dates. Both looked really rough in that first date (low energy, performing backwards to half the stadium in AUIYM, no choreo at all during Thique, no new costume matching the dancers, etc); but  she’s selling Thique and No skips merch, so they definitely weren’t meant to be a one time thing.

21 hours ago, Tangane said:

Back in Paris, after a week in Marseille leading up to the long-awaited concert!

I'm in a weird state right now because the Orange Velodrome stadium really fumbled the bag regarding the audio quality of the show...

I was really close to the stage, but the bass were AWFUL. Like the kind of bass that makes your whole body vibrate and forces you to block your ears...

The same has been said by people on the bleachers, some people even left because it was just not enjoyable at all.

We could barely hear Beyoncé singing, so she must have thought we were dumb as **** when we couldn't sing back to her when she asked nnnnnnn :rip::rip:

 

But visually the show was obviously amazing, she didn't have the flat hair she had in Barcelona so I was happy with that haha

She wore one of the ugliest outfits I could think of for the opening, but I'm glad some of you liked it :biblio:

 

Oh and let's not forget it poured on us like crazy so there was a lingering stress throughout the night with questions like "Will the show be canceled? Will she be able to do the whole show? Will she be able to dance?" banging in my mind.

 

Because of the sound issue, I'd say my favorite part was the opening just because the songs weren't too bass heavy!

I ended up watching the whole concert (one of the London dates) on my phone on my way back to Paris, and it was beautiful to see again :chick3:

 

For now, FWT will be my best Beyoncé concert experience. And if she tours again in 2024, I'll make sure to go see her in Paris or Barcelona. I won't make the mistake of trusting my birth city EVER AGAIN.

 

@benyonce I think you went to Marseille too? How was the sound for you?

The sound quality was off compared to the Barcelona show but I didn’t really notice it throughout and it didn’t hinder my enjoyment. There was definitely a big echo during Cuff it and a few other songs where the visuals appeared out of sync to the sounds. I didn’t really think the bass was too heavy but I was a bit further back this time. The bass definitely rattles through your chest though I enjoy that aspect lol.

 

glad you still enjoyed!!

If she does go to Latin America, I hope she gets rid of the vip risers for those shows. They are big stadiums, they need to fill the standing area and they won’t sell tickets behind them. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.