Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Bigger couldve been a cute song for the Olympic Games tbh

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

43 minutes ago, bijonse said:

spacer.png

 

this is the best thing anyone has ever worn on stage 

The hair-ography is one of my fav things about her. 

I hope she brings DIL-Thique-AUIYM back for NA leg as well as add Bigger somewhere in there, even opening act. :jonny:

I need her to bring I miss you back for the intro ballads. Omg like imagine the DRAMA in the stadium when she sings that song and she could do the last part of the song acapella :jonny5:

CmX8APcWcAEuM68.jpg

 

 

the fact that Beyonce went from rehashing old award show costumes on tour to now switching out new costumes every night

 

the budget era is gone

 

 

2 hours ago, bijonse said:

spacer.png

 

this is the best thing anyone has ever worn on stage 

She really looks like a Goddess in this outfit, my god :WAP: Imagine being this stunning!

gonna need the soundboard audio from one of the shows to l-word (ideally either opening night or after that missing chunk is back) since I know her ass isn’t releasing this tour either :jonny6:

20 hours ago, Triton said:

She really can’t replace it since it hides a chair and all the wires. Honestly I could do without her flying on Rennie. Just throw him in the middle, walk to it and ride it for a bit then come off. It would do for a better SR performance as well. 

I honestly hate that part bc she's serving this. :rip: 

 

mariah-carey-moon.gif

I didn't like the flying during SR before I saw her live at Paris and her flying over us felt and looked amazing. 

 

I think the problem is that summer Renaissance literally has a drop with the you sexy mothaf**** and it feels odd cuz she's stuck on the horse unable to move. 

 

 

 

On 6/11/2023 at 1:43 AM, Devin said:

I think we know who behind some of these… :lmao:

 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Now why am I in it... I defend every song :rip:

47 minutes ago, Calypso said:

I didn't like the flying during SR before I saw her live at Paris and her flying over us felt and looked amazing. 

 

I think the problem is that summer Renaissance literally has a drop with the you sexy mothaf**** and it feels odd cuz she's stuck on the horse unable to move. 

 

 

 

Exactly when you see it live, you kinda change your mind about it. It’s a perfect ending to a perfect show. 

I think my top three on Rena is Sance would be:

 

Cozy, ATRL Has a Problem & Summer Renaissance.

 

:eddie:

When Summer Renaissance comes you’ve been there for over two hours and a half and you are just sad that it’s ending, you literally don’t care about the performance itself.

i'm still gagged by the fact that we're really seeing Beyonce every other day now

 

once this tour is over, Beyonce is going to disappear into darkness all over again.

The tour has made me forget about ACT II, or the visuals

 

 

15 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

The tour has made me forget about ACT II, or the visuals

 

 

NO!

20 minutes ago, Draper. said:

NO!

They really haven't been on my mind, but I'm really curious what the plan could be, 'cause... lol

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

They really haven't been on my mind, but I'm really curious what the plan could be, 'cause... lol

I really only care the visuals and my upcoming date at this point 

3 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

They really haven't been on my mind, but I'm really curious what the plan could be, 'cause... lol

Same. Opening night when I saw her performing dangerously in love on an ig live she was forgiven :jonny5: 

Who do I need to get in contact with to add World Wide Woman to the setlist, she needs to perform it for the South American leg of the tour when she finally throws brazil and the stans a bone

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Who do I need to get in contact with to add World Wide Woman to the setlist, she needs to perform it for the South American leg of the tour when she finally throws brazil and the stans a bone

spacer.png

That Payless commercial ass song stahp :rip: 

12 minutes ago, king_queen said:

That Payless commercial ass song stahp :rip: 

It is such a guilty pleasure song like cmon:jonny5: INTERNATIONAL NO SPECIFIC AREA CODDEEEE:jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.