Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

I used to give subtle side eye towards Run The Word but honesty, it’s such a powerful bop. A little repetitive, but the verses really are fire. It’s a signature Beyoncé hit whether we like it or not. 

Edited by BGKC

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

13 minutes ago, BGKC said:

I used to give subtle side eye towards Run The Word but honesty, it’s such a powerful bop. A little repetitive, but the verses really are fire. It’s a signature Beyoncé hit whether we like it or not. 

She performs that song with so much conviction that you would think it peaked higher than #29 :rip:

 

mariah-carey-that-was-a-classic.gif

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Why do some stans on Twitter keep bringing up that she's 41 with three kids as impressive like she's supposed to be in palliative care dead? :deadbanana4: 

The twitter stans are unbearable. This isn't a problem unique to the hive, all the stans on that cursed platform have lost their marbles over the years. Twitter really needs to crash and burn already.

2 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

She needs to bring this interlude back, heard about us the underrated gem of EIL:jonny5:

 

Yes! My fave song. And when I heard Nuclear, I screamed :jonny5:

People who take the "mute" thing too seriously are so ******* annoying I'm sorry. Let the fans have their fun. People singing is always going to be more of a vibe than dead silence. Like was this necessary? Absolutely not.

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

People who take the "mute" thing too seriously are so ******* annoying I'm sorry. Let the fans have their fun. People singing is always going to be more of a vibe than dead silence. Like was this necessary? Absolutely not.

 

 

 

I agree. Not everyone lives on TikTok or twitter too, so it’s not like everyone is aware of that pause she does. That and the fact that many people chose not watch any of it to avoid anybody spoilers all together 

Edited by BGKC

she used to just be doing anything :rip:

 

Radio needs to come back though, one of the best on IASF :clap3:

54 minutes ago, mariposa said:

she used to just be doing anything :rip:

 

Radio needs to come back though, one of the best on IASF :clap3:

Radio is the worst song she's ever done and it includes World Wide Woman :gaycat5:

On 5/30/2023 at 8:40 PM, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

 

I'm That Girl - 

Cozy - 

Alien Superstar -

Cuff It - 

Energy - 

Break My Soul -

Church Girl - 

Plastic Off The Sofa - 

Virgo's Groove - 

Move - 

Heated - 

Thique - 

All Up In Your Mind - 

America Has A Problem -

Pure/Honey -

Summer Renaissance - 

Dont Hurt Yourself voice: “This is your final warning.”

There are only few days left until voting closes and the results will start the very next day so stop procrastinating and send your rates immediately 

42 minutes ago, ChrisB said:

Radio is the worst song she's ever done and it includes World Wide Woman :gaycat5:

The way you misspelled Daddy and All Up in Your M*nd

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Machete said:

I can handle the un-eye-appealing opening ballad outfits, but she BETTER have removed the current unflattering bleach blonde wig and go back to the opening show’s gorgeous honey blonde one by the time it’s my show. :giraffe:

I'm a fan of the plat blonde hehe 

7 hours ago, BnPac said:

Why did I think you were Italian lol? 

Can you share his YTB profile? We use to talk all the time, until he started to trash Lemonade non stop when it was released. :dies: He hated it and he didn't like ST much before because it wasn't reliant on vocals. I wonder if they've grown on him. 

I study at an Italian university, so you weren't totally wrong :gayoncecat1:

 

Sure, here is his YT channel https://youtube.com/@workitout80

 

He also runs a Beyoncé fanpage on Facebook. I can PM it to you if you wish :smile:

 

Apparently he hasn't been to a RWT show yet as the last uploaded videos date back to the Lemonade era, which is rather unfortunate :katie:

However, I respect him for his vast knowledge on vocal pedagogy, I really can't come close to his level of competence. 

 

Besides, Italians are known to be very passionate, so I'm not surprised by such strong claims, but at the same time I do believe that his long-term dedication is a proof of his deep love for Beyoncé. He has to be Bey's biggest fan. 

 

I also had the opportunity to chat with other stans who run popular pages/channels like Beyrange and TayTay BeyNippy, so yeah. There are a lot of talented members in the Beyhive out there. 

 

I'm thinking about making a video with the best vocals of this tour myself... we'll see. 

Edited by Pepo

19 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

The way you misspelled Daddy and All Up in Your M*nd

spacer.png

All Up In Your P*ssy is a masterpiece

I never understood the radio slander tbh. I always bop to that song especially when she does those runs 

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

I like radio, it’s a fun bop 

Some of us hate fun 

But those lyrics, like who wrote this? 3 years old kid? It's so cringy 

Beyoncé's Radio and Ariana Grande's Piano have the same aura

 

do with that what you will.

y’all know she isn’t talking about a damn radio right? 

10 hours ago, Pepo said:

I'd like everyone to give it a look

 

 

Perhaps the BEST live performance of I Care since 2011. What do y'all think?

Not only did she hit an E5, but she also attempted a G5. Not to mention the exquisite musicality of those live riffs and descending scales, my God.

 

The F&A outro sounds more and more ethereal. Additionally, I love how she takes her time to sing 1+1. I wish I had experienced such a moment :weeps:

 

She admitted that RDMH is her fav Tina song. Very interesting.

Woooow wow wow wow… I can’t believe after 20+ years she can still leave me so speechless. She was in a special mood that day wooow… her vocals :weeps:

5 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

y’all know she isn’t talking about a damn radio right? 

now wait a damn minute :dies:

Today is the day whew, heading to the venue now :jonnycat:

i got GA so I’ll be all day queuing in this heat but i’m so hype.  :deadbanana4:

 

wish me luck. :bird:

2 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Today is the day whew, heading to the venue now :jonnycat:

i got GA so I’ll be all day queuing in this heat but i’m so hype.  :deadbanana4:

 

wish me luck. :bird:

Enjoy :heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.