Everything posted by holyground13
- Thoughts on Lana's cherry?
- Shakira Live from Madrid. Today free on Amazon Music!
- Shakira Live from Madrid. Today free on Amazon Music!
-
Shakira: LMYNL World Tour
omg I'm so jealous of everyone going tonight. She might have not visited the UK or Ireland this tour so far so this weather had to show up somewhere else
-
Is this one of Britney's BEST music videos?
It's really only being uploaded to her VEVO now after all this time? She truly is Janet's daughter. It's a cute video but I prefer the original. Looking back it's wild Jive agreed to two videos of the same song each with different choreography and completely different everything. Anticipating, Lonely and Let Me Be were right there for additional single options too. I know they may have wanted different territories to have different singles, but could have not factored that in when shooting the original video? They probably didn't think much her slay made them too stunned to speak or think much.
-
Doja Cat: Ma Vie World Tour
She'll probably be fine - I've seen worse. And if it really is half empty - either social media will be indifferent like they have been to her for this era (they're sleeping on this era), or they'll wake up and realise her how good her show is. Her mind I saw a little clip - Wet Va**** looked a little messy from the very brief clip I've seen - but it proves how good her show has been. An arena show where not having backing dancers is to its advantage … whew her mind although the backing singers did some choreo in the previous shows which I thought looked great.
- Crash Out is Tinashe's best single
-
Shakira: LMYNL World Tour
If I was a Parisian fan I'd be so disappointed at her attending a fashion show yet not doing a show there. Although the Madrid residency itself is excellent and so fun and immersive (other than the queues for lots of attractions - the food and drink queue: there absolutely should have been more people employed. also the 30 minute queues for certain attractions such as the recreation of the music video sets (such as the Chantaje bathroom with the urinals) - insane but impact I guess!? ) It worked out for me because even if she had done an extensive European tour, the likelihood my country (Ireland) would have been included is very low to none. And Spain is sexy and I got a fantastic holiday out of it.
-
Kylie Minogue – 'Fever (25th Anniversary Edition)'
I love the feXXVer logo - she is so preparing us for XX
- Carly Rae Jepsen - Day and Night Tour 2027
-
Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"
Taylor's sister
-
Which version of B'Day bonus tracks do you prefer: Original or the Cher Mixes?
Cher I know what you mean about the pitch but I really am not feeling Cher vibes her Cher era was 7/11 and Top Off when she was trying out heavy autotune
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
her when he asked her to record more:
-
Troye Sivan - "Canada Dry"
YES BTCH SING!
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
can they hurry up and announce please? the Barmy are impatient
-
The Queen of Pop & The Music Industry meet at the VMAs
iconic though it's not the first time
- Kylie - I Believe In You | Appreciation Thread
-
Janet celebrates 20 Y.O. of 20 Y.O.
20 Y.O. of 20 Y.O. was too iconic not to thread. What's your favourite 20 Y.O. song? Shoutout to the bonus tracks - I love Roll Witchu and Days Go By - they're on the Japanese edition which I have on cd.
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
thank you so much for posting this! it's always so interesting to me to see promotional material, statements and visuals like this from previous eras.
-
Spotify reveals that Gen Z is now Britney Spears' biggest audience in 2026
It's true I fear… I'm gen Z and when I was a kid I was a big Britney fan and that wasn't cool, but now some of those same people stan her themselves. I feel very when Charli xcx said "it's hard being ahead"!!!
-
Shakira: LMYNL World Tour
Of course no problem! I hope you have the best time at the show!!! She just posted on her Instagram that tonight she will have surprises with La Tortura as the audio … hmmm… Alejandro Sanz!?
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
what's this image? was it it published officially in 2001?
- Rumored tracklist for Britney (2001) 25th Anniversary Edition release
-
Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
I think the dance floor is resurrected… TALK ABOUT. TALK ABOUT. THEY HAD SOMETHING THEY WANNA TALK ABOUT
-
Pussycat Dolls - PCD Forever World Tour | UK, Europe & Brazil
I will be bagging those buttons / badges. I feel like Dublin still has so many tickets left and it's in less than two weeks.