Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Devin said:

The WORST outfit has yet to be replaced. :rip:

I like that one too! :sorry:

 

20230510-rwt-stockholm-andrew-white-aw2-2559-v1-tp.jpg beyonce-renaissance-world-tour-outfits.jpg

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

1 hour ago, Devin said:

The WORST outfit has yet to be replaced. :rip:

Get some taste :biblio: (if you mean the IATG outfit)

22 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

I'd probably trade "truly underappreciated" out for "totally underappreciated".

 

4, at least, has it's own Hive and the more she hammers the material (LOT, RTW, etc), the more justice and shine it's receiving as time  goes on. 

 

The Gift, which is one of my personal favorite things she's ever done, is shafted almost entirely by the GP, was embroiled in the most asinine (and counterintuitive) social media discourse, and IMO doesn't even really get a fair shake amongst some of the Hive. 

 

My only hope is that things like this My Power viral moment with Blue and future placements of songs in her show help turn the tide in its favor.  

Agreed! 

 

I see potential for BSG, Bigger and FYWB to have their moment one day

Rumi and Sir turn 6, every few months I’m reminded that they exist:deadbanana4:

33 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Rumi and Sir turn 6, every few months I’m reminded that they exist:deadbanana4:

I get that they’re out of the spotlight because it was bad enough that Blue got so much hate and terrible “jokes,” but same I legitimately forget about the twins :dies:

I am I the only one who made a 4 playlist and kicked RTW out? :celestial5:

 

Sonically RTW does not belong on the album at all....

 

the true 4 era should have had LOT as the lead single :giraffe:

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

I like that one too! :sorry:

 

20230510-rwt-stockholm-andrew-white-aw2-2559-v1-tp.jpg beyonce-renaissance-world-tour-outfits.jpg

 

this is in her Top 3 tour opening outfits...arguably even Top 2 & not #2

12 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

 

this is in her Top 3 tour opening outfits...arguably even Top 2 & not #2

Formation remains #1, TBE #2, IAWT # 3, and then this is a cute #4

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

I think @Devin was talking about the summer renaissance outfit 

 

Or at least I hope so :eli:

These are obviously the best outfits from the Rena tour so far sorry I don't make the rules 

 

Screenshot-2023-05-13-at-12.02.53-PM.png

 

Stockholm won :sorry:

43 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

this is in her Top 3 tour opening outfits...arguably even Top 2 & not #2

i did NOT like this costume but it has grown on me

28 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

These are obviously the best outfits from the Rena tour so far sorry I don't make the rules 

 

Screenshot-2023-05-13-at-12.02.53-PM.png

 

Stockholm won :sorry:

Best hair, too

I forgot to mention I literally had a dream about a Beyonce concert yesterday.

 

:jonny:

 

I was not AT the concert but was watching from home. It looked like a stadium concert and the song she was singing was Formation.

 

I also saw one of those giant screens she uses on the side of the stage so people can see from the back. Her outfit was VERY similar to the one she used during AHAP (the one with the little hat on top), but it was bee patterned.

 

She also said "Ya'll are not going to forget this".

 

:jonny:

 

And then someone called my phone and woke me up.

SashaDevachelli

 

It was this outfit but it was completely bumble bee patterned.

 

Even the little hat.

3846.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=17f59316cf626da4b3959d250ed8cc8d

 

I wouldn't mind a red version of this outfit

 

but watch her have a silver one.

 

:rip:

I can't even listen to the studio album anymore. I literally have to hear the live versions. I can't stand her. :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

3846.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=17f59316cf626da4b3959d250ed8cc8d

 

I wouldn't mind a red version of this outfit

 

but watch her have a silver one.

 

:rip:

the nude illusion w the arms is what makes this as magical as it is; any other color wouldn’t be as impactful imo

47 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

These are obviously the best outfits from the Rena tour so far sorry I don't make the rules 

 

Screenshot-2023-05-13-at-12.02.53-PM.png

 

 

Stockholm won :sorry:

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, simon said:

spacer.png

oh she absolutely knows how much of a SLAY this one is :jonny6:

 

d685e345ee71e7e9a602fe1b692744125bed76b2 faa07558cdb549ba3fc37754281ad41e92595939 cc57e2b2e29c29f6e8874702d8931c24e239b133 

57 minutes ago, simon said:

spacer.png

JAIL for me how could I omit this :jonny2:

 

1 hour ago, dnboy1 said:

I can't even listen to the studio album anymore. I literally have to hear the live versions. I can't stand her. :deadbanana:

Same. Cozy and BMS especially just don't hit for me if it's not the live versions :deadbanana: Move too. And to a lesser extent POTS. I still enjoy the original but I find myself expecting the quirks of the live version. 

58 minutes ago, Chris said:

Boot, Music artist, Thigh, Knee-high boot, Riding boot, Leather, Makeover, Latex, Celebrating, Pop music,

 

I always loved this one too.

This looks like Shein. 

 

7B50C3FA-9D86-45CF-99F2-D307DD5693DD.thu

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.