Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

21 hours ago, Draper. said:

I really think Thique and All Up In Your Mind will end up coming back for the US dates. Both looked really rough in that first date (low energy, performing backwards to half the stadium in AUIYM, no choreo at all during Thique, no new costume matching the dancers, etc); but  she’s selling Thique and No skips merch, so they definitely weren’t meant to be a one time thing.

This is the new “visuals are coming in Sep/Jan/March/May”

 

There’s literally no indication the songs are coming back. She probably test drove them and realized that section didn’t excite her, then dropped it altogether.  :gaycat6:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

5 hours ago, giRLbye. said:

i'm still gagged by the fact that we're really seeing Beyonce every other day now

 

once this tour is over, Beyonce is going to disappear into darkness all over again.

Isn’t it wild to think about? Like we literally will go from seeing her every other day to 3+ years of silence. :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Kassi said:

Isn’t it wild to think about? Like we literally will go from seeing her every other day to 3+ years of silence. :jonny5:

if act ii comes out in 2027 i’m going to scream

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Who do I need to get in contact with to add World Wide Woman to the setlist, she needs to perform it for the South American leg of the tour when she finally throws brazil and the stans a bone

spacer.png

Ain’t nobody wanna hear this mess :coffee2:

Why won’t dis bish send AHAP to radio and release the video?! Even a teaser would be fine. You already go the remix!

48 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Why won’t dis bish send AHAP to radio and release the video?! Even a teaser would be fine. You already go the remix!

There's absolutely no point now. :rip: It's fully dead.

59 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Why won’t dis bish send AHAP to radio and release the video?! Even a teaser would be fine. You already go the remix!

If anything they could push Heated now, which they wont obviously. At this point I guess we can only speculate about an aniversary release of the videos which might give a song a nice boost and then follow the tour and hope for act 2 later this year (potentially)

Something tells me Act 2 is going to give much “I Am… A wife and mother of 3 that can still outsing the entire industry” and I’m so here for that. I honestly don’t even care about the Act 1 visuals anymore. Renaissance is Beyoncé’s best body of work and that’s enough for me.

 

I see her dropping her hair care line and Act 2 simultaneously sometime after the tour.

4 hours ago, Iaintsorry said:

Why won’t dis bish send AHAP to radio and release the video?! Even a teaser would be fine. You already go the remix!

MTE. 

 

Only logical explanation is that there may be some truth behind some of these other remixes they are teasing. 

 

If so, it makes more sense throwing coins/promo behind an Ari or SZA collab than Kendrick (who actually isn't that much of a draw on the singles front). 

 

Who knows. 

13 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

The tour has made me forget about ACT II, or the visuals

 

 

3 hours ago, king_queen said:

Something tells me Act 2 is going to give much “I Am… A wife and mother of 3 that can still outsing the entire industry” and I’m so here for that. I honestly don’t even care about the Act 1 visuals anymore. Renaissance is Beyoncé’s best body of work and that’s enough for me.

 

I see her dropping her hair care line and Act 2 simultaneously sometime after the tour.

The whole Act thing is such a head f*** at this point. 

 

The tour has also pushed Act II to the back of my mind and generally has me puzzled as to what is going on. 

 

Looking at how everything is playing out, IMO I feel like she really is just taking a "one at a time" approach. I.e. we're very much still in the height of Act 1 and will be for the foreseeable. Act 1 Album + Act 1 Tour + Eventually the Act 1 Visuals.  

 

I had all these hypotheses about "combined visuals" for the different acts and all these "logical" windows of when Act II could and should drop, but ultimately Rennie continues to be such a cultural moment (maybe even more than she anticipated) that I actually think dropping any new music would be slightly premature. Especially if Acts 2 and 3 are different sounds and themes. 

 

Bey is getting all this praise for her dalliance with Dance and uplifting the Black and Queer communities. People are STILL throwing Rennie parties. So, a sudden pivot to Country or Rock / different aesthetics and themes runs the risk of not hitting as hard and/or prematurely putting a lid on the ongoing impact of Ren. 

 

I'm still leaving room to be blown away by some kind of secret master plan that none of us would have thought of. But, as it stands, it's giving...one Act at a time.

Edited by Cbreezy

I really do believe the roll-out for Act 2 and 3 was gonna be much more fast-paced but they realized how big Renaissance was and decided to give her a real moment

1 minute ago, bwhansen said:

I really do believe the roll-out for Act 2 and 3 was gonna be much more fast-paced but they realized how big Renaissance was and decided to give her a real moment

Agreed. Sometimes, we gays do actually win :fan:

Sucks we only got 2 proper singles though. 

 

I want the visuals. There has been no new rumours about it which is a bit weird. 

7 minutes ago, Shelter said:

There has been no new rumours about it which is a bit weird. 

the gays who were making sh*t up for attention are too busy gagging over the tour :giraffe:

AHAP is not single material. And I love the song to death, there's no point in releasing it. Cool that we had a remix but that's all the effort that should be put in it. Urban radio would have been cute but they don't want people to hear the album so let's just focus on Heated and/or AS. 

3 hours ago, king_queen said:

Something tells me Act 2 is going to give much “I Am… A wife and mother of 3 that can still outsing the entire industry”

So am I, a bit of rock and country sprinkled here and there will be even better. 

9 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Who do I need to get in contact with to add World Wide Woman to the setlist, she needs to perform it for the South American leg of the tour when she finally throws brazil and the stans a bone

spacer.png

Psychiatrist:deadbanana4:

I hope not releasing AHAP nor Heated means we’re getting the new lead soon. 

41 minutes ago, Flanders said:

why would you want to hear World Wide Woman of all songs :deadbanana2: 

:jonny5: 

58 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I hope not releasing AHAP nor Heated means we’re getting the new lead soon. 

Because its so unusual for Bey to not release singles post album release? ST and Lemonade would like to have a word with you lol 

17 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Exactly when you see it live, you kinda change your mind about it. It’s a perfect ending to a perfect show. 


I felt this way about the entire show, the show just has this awesome energy to it that you can’t capture in videos. It’s way better in person.

Hopefully this is the last time she puts us through this narcissistic visual album crap. Just give us videos for the singles. We want the bare minimum :gaycat6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.