Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, bwhansen said:

spacer.png

 

sorry to say it but I kinda hate it :rip:

the top and gloves is giving gown and then it’s a bodysuit with ugly shoes

 

this is literally giving drag race, like something the queens wear for a musical challenge :rip:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I like that outfit.

 

I was going to she say she looks like royalty but she actually IS royalty so....

 

:coffee2:

10 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

like something the queens wear for a musical challenge

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

 

:rip:

It’s a nice piece, that bodice is to die bro just not as a catsuit and wonky crotch area, they should have just made it a dress.
 

Plus the black stilettos and gloves are meh… she needs to know she doesn’t need gloves all the time. 
 

45 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I'm surprised she hasn't worn any Schiaparelli yet (I think?). she looks so good in it.

 

news-338-604f3b69367f9-big.jpeg?frz-v=121 FodSYWBaAAE9J-2?format=jpg&name=large 

Same, she has Daniel on speed dial. But maybe she’s purposely working with designers she normally doesn’t go to or they’re not ready yet.

 

Dundas has some pieces for her in store.
 

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

 

:rip:

im sorry but it’s just what it’s giving to me! it’s gorgeous from the waist up, but being a bodysuit makes it look so tacky :gaycat6:

 

it would slay as a gown 

The new bodysuit with the gloves and heels is hilariously bad. Her proportions look so crazy :deadbanana4: The bodysuit would be fine otherwise.

  • ATRL Moderator

New look prob be better if it were a dress. 
 

The shoes & accessories really made the look worst. :skull:

it looks better in her ig post because you can’t see the whole thing and those damn shoes :gaycat4:

The problem with that outfit is the pattern. That’s for a dress that tries to accentuates your curves if placed strategically. A bodysuit works best with sharp lines. It’s the same concept behind “horizontal stripes for tshirts and vertical stripes for shirts” Something about it will always look off

6 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

it looks better in her ig post because you can’t see the whole thing and those damn shoes :gaycat4:

This reminds me of when she was in Vegas and had this red outfit on. We first saw it from the top only and we were gagging. Then couple hours later, we got the full picture and hilarity ensued :bibliahh:

 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

This reminds me of when she was in Vegas and had this red outfit on. We first saw it from the top only and we were gagging. Then couple hours later, we got the full picture and hilarity ensued :bibliahh:

 

spacer.png

This is how a lot of her outfits are tbh. They have so much potential and then there’s one or two things that just ruin it all :jonny2:

this specific photo is hilarious :dies: she said y'all are gonna see how SNATCHED my waist is

 

FytVNgSWIAAFx0I?format=jpg&name=medium 

13 minutes ago, kimberly said:

this specific photo is hilarious :dies: she said y'all are gonna see how SNATCHED my waist is

 

FytVNgSWIAAFx0I?format=jpg&name=medium 

She really putting them black gloves to use. 

even if some of the looks miss, I do love that she’s experimenting quite a bit with these costumes

 

kinda goes with the show and era’s more  playful vibe :jonnycat:

@Mercurio do you have the last numbers of Gross and attendance of the concerts? Since London

 

it would be awesome if you could share with us. Thanks!

8 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

tbh she should just keep the Paco Rabanne, it was divine

 

spacer.png

Her changing this outfit every concert is great for the IG/promo of the tour and gives a little uniqueness to every gig. Some may make a return but she's not sticking to one 

Apparently she got emotional during I care because someone had a sign in the beyhive section that said “your music helped me with my miscarriages”? 
 

It was so sweet seeing everyone pull out the blue balloons for Blue, and then the gender reveal, this tour just exudes joy and living in the moment and I love it so much, I love seeing her smile so genuinely all the time and seeing Blue learn and grow as a performer like UGH my heart can’t take this.:weeps:

33 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Apparently she got emotional during I care because someone had a sign in the beyhive section that said “your music helped me with my miscarriages”? 
 

It was so sweet seeing everyone pull out the blue balloons for Blue, and then the gender reveal, this tour just exudes joy and living in the moment and I love it so much, I love seeing her smile so genuinely all the time and seeing Blue learn and grow as a performer like UGH my heart can’t take this.:weeps:

This made me emotional :weeps:

Listened to Lemonade this week for the first since Renaissance’s release and I can finally say All Night is better than Love Drought.

14 minutes ago, Keith said:

Listened to Lemonade this week for the first since Renaissance’s release and I can finally say All Night is better than Love Drought.

Both immaculate but

 

Love Drought extended version with grammy vocals > All Night > Love Drought 

 

 

1 hour ago, Keith said:

Listened to Lemonade this week for the first since Renaissance’s release and I can finally say All Night is better than Love Drought.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTehmvU1vu6rGuwxmxYAB3

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.