Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

15 hours ago, Arrogant said:

All Night just came on and I got full body chills :jonny5: Renaissance has captured so much of my attention that I almost forgot what a masterpiece Lemonade is.

Yep, it's a damn masterpiece. 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

19 minutes ago, Embustera said:

I see her this Sunday :heart:

Have fun and use condoms.

 

:heart2:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtjRYcMMHC3/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
 

Hyolyn (a queen who serves c*nt, vocals, dance, and stage presence) using PURE/HONEY in a post aaaah Globalé strikes again :jonnycat:

 

where’s my sister @AxelFox

43 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It's been a year since she announced Renaissance

 

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/16/1104324975/beyonce-announces-new-album-renaissance

And what an album she released :jonnycat:

21 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtjRYcMMHC3/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
 

Hyolyn (a queen who serves c*nt, vocals, dance, and stage presence) using PURE/HONEY in a post aaaah Globalé strikes again :jonnycat:

 

where’s my sister @AxelFox

She's been looking SOOOO good lately :jonny: But yeah no surprise she's a stan stan! 

 

She'll be front row when Giselle takes the Rena tour to Korea! 
 

Imagine if we got a pic of them together ahhhh :jonny5:

Seeing her on Wednesday and I am SO excited. But nervous cause my flight to Germany is the day of the show and airlines have been acting up lately if it's late or cancelled I WILL sue them.

 

Haven't seen her since the Mrs Carter Show I miss her :heart2:

15 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

tbh she should just keep the Paco Rabanne, it was divine

 

spacer.png

This is the best opening outfit by far.

39 minutes ago, Chris said:

Have fun and use condoms.

 

:heart2:

I am a married woman, but thanks I guess :heart:

25 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

She's been looking SOOOO good lately :jonny: But yeah no surprise she's a stan stan! 

 

She'll be front row when Giselle takes the Rena tour to Korea! 
 

Imagine if we got a pic of them together ahhhh :jonny5:

Beyoncé and her Korean sister :jonnycat:

5 hours ago, Keith said:

Listened to Lemonade this week for the first since Renaissance’s release and I can finally say All Night is better than Love Drought.

That was always the case :sorry:

24 minutes ago, Embustera said:

I am a married woman, but thanks I guess :heart:

Queen.

 

:heart:

I'd like everyone to give it a look

 

 

Perhaps the BEST live performance of I Care since 2011. What do y'all think?

Not only did she hit an E5, but she also attempted a G5. Not to mention the exquisite musicality of those live riffs and descending scales, my God.

 

The F&A outro sounds more and more ethereal. Additionally, I love how she takes her time to sing 1+1. I wish I had experienced such a moment :weeps:

 

She admitted that RDMH is her fav Tina song. Very interesting.

Edited by Pepo

@Pepowas your username WorkItOut on the whole Beyhive board? Just wondering. He was Italian like you and loved to talk about vocals a lot. 

4 minutes ago, BnPac said:

@Pepowas your username WorkItOut on the whole Beyhive board? Just wondering. He was Italian like you and loved to talk about vocals a lot. 

Nope, I'm Bulgarian :rofl:

 

I follow him on YT though.

4 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Nope, I'm Bulgarian :rofl:

 

I follow him on YT though.

Why did I think you were Italian lol? 

Can you share his YTB profile? We use to talk all the time, until he started to trash Lemonade non stop when it was released. :dies: He hated it and he didn't like ST much before because it wasn't reliant on vocals. I wonder if they've grown on him. 

Ooooh you watching me shake it! You can't take it, it's blazing...watch me in amazement

 

YaujAmr.gif

Why do some stans on Twitter keep bringing up that she's 41 with three kids as impressive like she's supposed to be in palliative care dead? :deadbanana4: 

She needs to bring this interlude back, heard about us the underrated gem of EIL:jonny5:

 

I can handle the un-eye-appealing opening ballad outfits, but she BETTER have removed the current unflattering bleach blonde wig and go back to the opening show’s gorgeous honey blonde one by the time it’s my show. :giraffe:

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Why do some stans on Twitter keep bringing up that she's 41 with three kids as impressive like she's supposed to be in palliative care dead? :deadbanana4: 

Because they know shes not as choreo-heavy as she used to be and appears less fit (in terms of stamina), so they want to take control of the narrative and praise her that way

 

I think as fans its a bit ridiculous since Bey is great and in topform overall as an entertainer as she is. Yes, its not Beychella-Bey, but RWT-Bey is just as great and greater in other ways

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.