Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

"Radio" is a fun bop. Imagine thinking it's worse than songs like "Daddy" and "That's How You Like It". :deadbanana2:

That’s how you like it is EXCELLENT

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Just now, bijonse said:

That’s how you like it is EXCELLENT

Hands down one of the worst songs she's ever created and an instant SKIP.

Just now, MrLovett said:

Hands down one of the worst songs she's ever created and an instant SKIP.

:mazen: This is triggering like omg

Just now, bijonse said:

:mazen: This is triggering like omg

There's an incredibly small number of Bey songs that I actually dislike, but that is one of them. Tbh, it's probably only that one and "Daddy" that I actively dislike. :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

There's an incredibly small number of Bey songs that I actually dislike, but that is one of them. Tbh, it's probably only that one and "Daddy" that I actively dislike. :toofunny3:

To talk **** about that’s how you like GOD and then like songs like I was here and broken hearted girl is crazy 

Just now, bijonse said:

To talk **** about that’s how you like GOD and then like songs like I was here and broken hearted girl is crazy 

Both of those sit comfortably in the "they're fine" category. They're not offensive to the ears like "That's How You Butcher a Song".

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

Both of those sit comfortably in the "they're fine" category. They're not offensive to the ears like "That's How You Butcher a Song".

Her ad libs on that’s how you like it are god level. It’s a hymn and you’ll get it one day :heart2:

Just now, bijonse said:

Her ad libs on that’s how you like it are god level. It’s a hymn and you’ll get it one day :heart2:

DIL was the first album I ever bought as a child, so if I still haven't gotten it at this point, I don't think I ever will. :heart2:

4 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

DIL was the first album I ever bought as a child, so if I still haven't gotten it at this point, I don't think I ever will. :heart2:

That’s sad :weeps:

2 months ago, I was thinking how could it would be if Bey re-recorded all her albums for their 20-year anniversary. Brand new vocals, remastered with 1 or 2 additional songs. DIL would have been perfect, so elevated with how far she's come musically but then I thought that even today-Beyoncé can not elevate Daddy and THYLI. 

It wouldn't happen anyway, I don’t think she even acknowledged CIL's anniversary. Maybe the 25-year anniversaries of all her albums. 

What are your thoughts on Pretty Hurts? I feel like beehive hates this one while I’m always revisiting it with a pleasure. It’s well written, great vocals and has a perfect video

24 minutes ago, LVP said:

What are your thoughts on Pretty Hurts? I feel like beehive hates this one while I’m always revisiting it with a pleasure. It’s well written, great vocals and has a perfect video

It didn't age tragically, lets just say that.

 

What I will say tho is that I surprisingly do not revisit ST anymore. 

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

I'm really hoping the much rumoured remix album is on the way after Honey Dijon playing her remix of Alien Superstar the other night. 

I'm hoping it will come on the 1 year anniversary of the album the was released year. 

 

The visuals well... It will probably be the end of the year if we're lucky 😂

2 hours ago, LVP said:

What are your thoughts on Pretty Hurts? I feel like beehive hates this one while I’m always revisiting it with a pleasure. It’s well written, great vocals and has a perfect video

ST starts with Gost/Haunted for me :bird:

5 hours ago, BnPac said:

2 months ago, I was thinking how could it would be if Bey re-recorded all her albums for their 20-year anniversary. Brand new vocals, remastered with 1 or 2 additional songs. DIL would have been perfect, so elevated with how far she's come musically but then I thought that even today-Beyoncé can not elevate Daddy and THYLI. 

It wouldn't happen anyway, I don’t think she even acknowledged CIL's anniversary. Maybe the 25-year anniversaries of all her albums. 

IDK about all that I just want her to release DIL, 4 and S/T on vinyl for me please. IASF too I guess so that I can have the whole discog.

she needs to do a repressing of all her albums, ALL OF THEM

 

shits are gonna sell out faster than the London tickets

15 hours ago, ChrisB said:

But those lyrics, like who wrote this? 3 years old kid? It's so cringy 

I was like 14 when it came out so I didn't care, sounded like a euphoric quick lil single 

Was listening to IASF ealier today...the way she really went from stuff like Radio to the excelent album 4  :jonny6:

 

Can't believe i used to like that album, lmao. 

The way album aged (from best to worst):

 

1. Renaissance

2. 4

3. The Gift

4. Bday

5. Lemonade

6. DIL

7. ST

8. IASF

 

 

6 hours ago, LVP said:

What are your thoughts on Pretty Hurts? I feel like beehive hates this one while I’m always revisiting it with a pleasure. It’s well written, great vocals and has a perfect video

It’s a good song and sounds good live but next to the rest of Self Titled, it just doesn’t feel like it belongs there. Very safe song compared to the more daring, more interesting, darker and edgier production of that album

On 6/15/2023 at 9:34 PM, AxelFox said:

I'm so over the daylight shows tbh :deadbanana: so anticlimactic

 

I think Amsterdam is supposed to be closed roof, looking forward to that. @Mitsouko you lucky homo

 

Or did you choose the dates with closed roofs intentionally? :eli:

Sorry I couldn’t respond to this on Thursday but I got banned for shading the swifties :rip: Anyway no I did not, it was a complete coincidence

 

I’m in Geneva tonight and will be making my way to Amsterdam tomorrow morning to see Our Lady of Broken Feet and Missing Visuals. I’m still not over the last time, can’t believe I’m gonna see it again

38 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Sooo…..

 

Are the visuals coming or nah?

Over a year doing post production? Whatever they are cooking is now overdone and inedible :coffee:

That’s literally the gown version of the outfit from the cover oh my god 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.