Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

can't believe I deluded myself into thinking she's going to restock the Sweetener peach vinyl today 

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 333.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

2 minutes ago, SweetenerNostalgia said:

I think it's a common thought, but her career changed completely after the release of Sweetener. Artistically and commercially. Sweetener really marked a point in my life too, if some day she release a completely acclaimed and award-winning album i don't think it will replace swt as my favorite :dancehall:

Yours Truly launched her, My Everything made her a star and Dangerous Woman solidified her status. Sweetener was the first time (Christmas EP aside) she had artistic freedom. Adding to that that she had just been through a lot it really marked a new beginning for her.

 

I think with Sweetener she really carved her place in the industry, her sound became more distinct, her status elevated. If you look back you can see her style, videos, production got a lot more expensive and polished compared to the previous albums. 

sweetener gets even better with time :swing: 

It really is her most famous album, maybe not the most popular streams wise. This album's aura is unmatched, it all sounds like a hazy dream. 

 

better off, goodnight n go, REM is my Top 3

  • ATRL Moderator
On 8/17/2025 at 4:51 PM, whiteferrari said:

sweetener gets even better with time :swing: 

It really is her most famous album, maybe not the most popular streams wise. This album's aura is unmatched, it all sounds like a hazy dream. 

 

better off, goodnight n go, REM is my Top 3

sweetener was the album that got me into ari frfr.

Gaga reposting the AI cover of Abracadabra by Ariana twice on her TikTok :bird:

here to state that ive been listening to Christmas in chill in the peak of middle eastern 45*c summer:WAP::WAP:

10 minutes ago, honeymoonave said:

Gaga reposting the AI cover of Abracadabra by Ariana twice on her TikTok :bird:

Thrice! One requesting ABRACADABRA remix but I think she's old and thought Ari really sang :sabrina:

I'd love another Gaga x Ariana collab, I wish they did a bold, dark, extravagant song together. 

Edited by ariananext

1 hour ago, Bhumisah said:

Thrice! One requesting ABRACADABRA remix but I think she's old and thought Ari really sang :sabrina:

ahhh my two Italian Grammy winning Oscar nominated and highly successful singers and actresses :sabrina:

On 8/17/2025 at 2:10 PM, wantedyoutogrow said:

can't believe I deluded myself into thinking she's going to restock the Sweetener peach vinyl today 

UPDATE: I just secured the sweetener peach vinyl, oh wantedyoutogrow the prophet that you are

On 8/20/2025 at 10:22 PM, wantedyoutogrow said:

UPDATE: I just secured the sweetener peach vinyl, oh wantedyoutogrow the prophet that you are

love that for you, it's my favourite vinyl I own :jonny6: I love that they're all so different too, mine are distant cousins 

  • ATRL Moderator

This needs to be be her biggest tour yet. A true global stadium tour 

 

The fact that she teased on a “7” day makes me think we might not get another album before the tour starts 

On 8/27/2025 at 6:16 PM, Azulito said:

This needs to be be her biggest tour yet. A true global stadium tour 

Hello :ryan3:

 

crazy that just 10 years ago, she was getting dragged constantly for having no solo hits, my everything being nicknamed my featurings. only for her to have plenty of solo hits now

ahh my f*cking fave!!1

On 9/4/2025 at 3:19 AM, Cesar said:

 

crazy that just 10 years ago, she was getting dragged constantly for having no solo hits, my everything being nicknamed my featurings. only for her to have plenty of solo hits now

ahh my f*cking fave!!1

i remember the way this single went on the charts, she was so busy riding that stupid cadillac escalade with the b&w filter on snapchat finding stupid pokemons on pokemon go and we were all begging for her to do promo :deadbanana4: itunes wasn't cooperating with her too, being blocked from top 10 by fifth harmony and that ibiza song :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Swiftienator13 said:

she was so busy riding that stupid cadillac escalade with the b&w filter on snapchat finding stupid pokemons on pokemon go and we were all begging for her to do promo

i forgot about that :deadbanana2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.