Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, Renem said:

Honestly think Dangerous Woman might end up being her biggest album, when all is said done. 

It's very singles centered through, it has only one song doing more than 100k daily (Greedy), same as Yours Truly. Sweetener and Positions have 3,  TUN 4. 

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

On 7/26/2025 at 4:22 PM, ariananext said:

It's very singles centered through, it has only one song doing more than 100k daily (Greedy), same as Yours Truly. Sweetener and Positions have 3,  TUN 4. 

Kinda wishing Bad Decisions, I don't Care or Touch it go viral in some way. They deserve it, but yeah, it is very single centered.

26 minutes ago, Renem said:

Kinda wishing Bad Decisions, I don't Care or Touch it go viral in some way. They deserve it, but yeah, it is very single centered.

Touch It is amazing production wise and vocally, it's appreciated among fans at least. I think the issue with many DW tracks (the ballads too) is that they're kinda generic lyrically

2 hours ago, Renem said:

Kinda wishing Bad Decisions, I don't Care or Touch it go viral in some way. They deserve it, but yeah, it is very single centered.

Bad Decisions can remain a hidden deep cut for the sake of #that line on the chorus :sabrina:

i wonder if she's gonna do anything for the 6th month anniversary of BDA since she's acknowledged both the 3rd and 4th month anniversaries which seems kinda random to me

 

also, i've been trying to think of a logical reason why all the physical copies of her albums ship on august 22 and I just can't think of anything

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

On 7/28/2025 at 1:04 AM, Busty Woman said:

Bad Decisions can remain a hidden deep cut for the sake of #that line on the chorus

counterpoint: the line is good

On 7/27/2025 at 10:27 PM, Renem said:

Kinda wishing Bad Decisions, I don't Care or Touch it go viral in some way. They deserve it, but yeah, it is very single centered.

there's of lot of deep cuts in the last third that got a bit lost (a lot of them aren't even on the uk cd, which was absolutely butchered), knew better/forever boy and sometimes are really good songs that round out the album too

I just realized that Wicked: For Good is only 3 months away. :eatpopcorn:Also a year later, she will be seen on the big screen again with The Focks.

 

Her joining Gaga and Beyoncé as female singers with a solidified (semi) film career path.:jonny5:

 

 

 

random thoughts since i'm missing the arianator community a little today

- positions needs at LEAST thirty minutes the next time she tours, at least 75% of that album is waiting to get a tiktok boost. shut up and 34+35 can be left at home i'll be singing them regardless if she plays them
- warm is my favorite song of es deluxe, the boy is mine is still my fave off of the og - hearing twilight zone, we can't be friends and supernatural live is going to be so GODLY... i know she rdgaf but i'm very grateful she decided to keep us fed while branching off and i think the full project is going to age really well like positions did during the hiatus. it'd be cute if she did little ep's/mixtapes for the next couple of years and tried out some not so pop sounds while she navigates hollywood. i would love something like avant garde with imogen or some different dance subgenres (i feel like she's done house so much, we need to get a bit funkier), something acoustic with a little soul to it would be cute too...
- i kind of hope she goes more towards positions era styling for tour outfits, i feel like i have no frame of reference for her personal style since it's been so galinda-fied for like... most of the 2020's now... but i loved the more structured style fits she was giving for voice
- excited for her next couple of roles! the fockers is a great choice and perf to watch w my fam bc we grew up with those dvds in the house. building a niche in comedy is actually perfect for her since it's low stakes and it's always been one of her strong points. i kind of do have a morbid curiosity to see her do like an artsy A24 type movie though to see how her public persona changes kiii

- i really hope she does broadway or off-broadway in the 2030's! i would love to see her and liz do something campy and fun together

i know she hasn't attended those events in like half a decade but it will be nice if she shows up at the VMA's. they are kinda khia-central these days but her attendance will ensure at least a couple wins for BDA and I'm sure she already knows that

 

a performance would also be nice, and she could easily do a ES (song) > TZ > supernatural medley and she can even reuse the short film concept while she's at it

19 hours ago, honeymoonave said:

hello guys ! :)

welcome! :heart:

 

 

I also think she could be performing at the VMAs, they were anticipating a comeback and it could be indeed be her, she's been extremely low profile lately. It could also be Taylor though with her new music. 

9 minutes ago, ariananext said:

welcome! :heart:

 

 

I also think she could be performing at the VMAs, they were anticipating a comeback and it could be indeed be her, she's been extremely low profile lately. It could also be Taylor though with her new music. 

With her allegedly starting the For Good press today and having a new movie to film next week and potentially planning for the mini tour next year with her team, I don't think they have the time to put together a VMAs performance. I don't think she will even attend either. But I'm glad she acknowledged her nominations for once.

11 minutes ago, honeymoonave said:

With her allegedly starting the For Good press today and having a new movie to film next week and potentially planning for the mini tour next year with her team, I don't think they have the time to put together a VMAs performance. I don't think she will even attend either. But I'm glad she acknowledged her nominations for once.

True, I won't keep my hopes up, I never do with her :gaycat7:

  • ATRL Moderator
20 hours ago, honeymoonave said:

hello guys ! :)

welcome!

 

what are your top 3 Ari albums? :heart2:

4 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

welcome!

 

what are your top 3 Ari albums? :heart2:

eternal sunshine

sweetener 

positions 

 

in that order ! what about you? :gaycat2:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, honeymoonave said:

eternal sunshine

sweetener 

positions 

 

in that order ! what about you? :gaycat2:

OH! the way we have the same top 3 but in different orders, this taste :jonny5:

 

sweetener

eternal sunshine

positions

5 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

OH! the way we have the same top 3 but in different orders, this taste :jonny5:

 

sweetener

eternal sunshine

positions

exactly bestie! 

15 minutes ago, ariananext said:

True, I won't keep my hopes up, I never do with her :gaycat7:

Well she is keeping us very well fed for a year and a half now. I'm glad she even released an album with an actual rollout, 4 (!!!!) singles, 3 music videos and a short film closing the album cycle, the songs felt like they were done with love and thought behind them and on top of that, Wicked was a huge success and rightfully so, the press tour was really fun, we had a lot of new red carpet looks from her, a lot of new interviews as well and she did do interviews and some performances for the album as well and she is planning on a little tour as well. So I don't mind her not attending/performing at the VMAs, if she's planning ahead for more stuff.

I don't think she's going to make a VMA appearance. She hasn't attended since 2018 (2020 doesn't count since the performance with Gaga was pre-taped and Ariana wasn't present for the actual ceremony). Big established artists only attend the VMAs if they're going to win a bunch of awards and are in active music promotion. She has no reason to attend this year. 

 

She's currently filming Focker-In-Law anyway and then Wicked press is going to start soon. I really hope she went back to brunette for this new movie. I usually don't care about superficial things like make-up and hair but the blonde hair and bleached brows needs to go asap. She's such a troll I know she's keeping it because she knows everyone complains about it lmao. 

 

 

 

12 hours ago, Tm4074 said:

She's currently filming Focker-In-Law anyway and then Wicked press is going to start soon. I really hope she went back to brunette for this new movie. I usually don't care about superficial things like make-up and hair but the blonde hair and bleached brows needs to go asap. She's such a troll I know she's keeping it because she knows everyone complains about it lmao.

One thing about her she LOVES to annoy her fans when we complain about "dumb" things. 

Speaking of that, I just remembered when she announced "pete" on the sweetener tracklist, fans complained and she literally named it "pete davidson" just to piss them off :dies: 

Edited by AmandaHP

I think it's a common thought, but her career changed completely after the release of Sweetener. Artistically and commercially. Sweetener really marked a point in my life too, if some day she release a completely acclaimed and award-winning album i don't think it will replace swt as my favorite :dancehall:

Sweetener remains her magnum opus and get will soon is still my favourite song she's ever created :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.