Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

Do you think she'll do something for the ES anniversary?

5 hours ago, LightningPH said:

Do you think she'll do something for the ES anniversary?

No. She's so lazy this era

5 hours ago, LightningPH said:

Do you think she'll do something for the ES anniversary?

Deluxe release or announcement seems most likely, no?

Hey guys, I was just browsing the net yesterday and saw that she had a lot of unreleased tracks from past recording sessions, and can someone help a sis out plssss <3

  • 2 weeks later...

Well awards season is over 

 

she might not of won a televised award but I still think this was a successful introduction for her start in films. She can only go up from here on out.

 

Let's see what she'll do in the coming months before the Wicked 2 press tour begins. She could film at least one movie as long as it's 90 days or less.

On 10/22/2024 at 11:53 PM, Stuart said:

I'm listening to the Wicked Broadway soundtrack since I've never heard any song from the musical yet, well only the songs Ariana is supposed to sing.

 

I started with Defying Gravity because according to the fans, it's the best song from the musical and I don't like it so I don't know what to expect from the rest, welp... No One Mourns the Wicked is playing right now and it's worse, nnn. :skull:

What a journey ! Had someone told me back then that I would end up stanning the movie and its soundtrack SO hard that it would rival eternal sunshine on my personal charts, I wouldn't have believed them. :dies:

 

AP3QI1E.jpeg

 

Stephen Schwartz did such a fantastic job polishing the songs and making them more "modern" and of course, Cynthia and Ariana elevated them to high heavens. I can't wait for Wicked: For Good. I've never heard any of the songs yet, I want to keep the surprise and discover them with the movie in November.

Edited by Stuart

I absolutely liked the Academy Awards performance, even though I think that Somewhere over the rainbow is the most boring song ever made. 

 

I wonder if they'll sing For Good Live. I'm not sure about them performing for 2 consecutive years. 

3 hours ago, Felipesf said:

I absolutely liked the Academy Awards performance, even though I think that Somewhere over the rainbow is the most boring song ever made. 

 

I wonder if they'll sing For Good Live. I'm not sure about them performing for 2 consecutive years. 

I feel the same way. I enjoyed the performance and both Ari and Cynthia absolutely killed it of course, but yeah Somewhere Over the Rainbow has been done so many times (and Ariana herself has performed it quite a few times already) it's not that exciting for me when it's performed by any artist because its been done so many times atp. It's a classic, don't get me wrong, just a predictable and safe song choice. Makes sense this is the Oscars so they will go with the most recognizable song to appeal to the general audience. As a fan though I was hoping for more Wicked songs, but like I said I understand why they went this direction for the performance. 

 

Tbh, I reached capacity in regards to Wicked and Glinda content as an Ariana fan for the time being lol. I'm excited to see her pursue other opportunities as an actress. I'm curious what her next project will be (there have been rumors but nothing confirmed). Her next movie after Wicked will be critical to her acting career. Hopefully she learned from Gaga's mistakes and will stay away from the comic book movies though lmao.

1 hour ago, Tm4074 said:

I feel the same way. I enjoyed the performance and both Ari and Cynthia absolutely killed it of course, but yeah Somewhere Over the Rainbow has been done so many times (and Ariana herself has performed it quite a few times already) it's not that exciting for me when it's performed by any artist because its been done so many times atp. It's a classic, don't get me wrong, just a predictable and safe song choice. Makes sense this is the Oscars so they will go with the most recognizable song to appeal to the general audience. As a fan though I was hoping for more Wicked songs, but like I said I understand why they went this direction for the performance. 

 

Tbh, I reached capacity in regards to Wicked and Glinda content as an Ariana fan for the time being lol. I'm excited to see her pursue other opportunities as an actress. I'm curious what her next project will be (there have been rumors but nothing confirmed). Her next movie after Wicked will be critical to her acting career. Hopefully she learned from Gaga's mistakes and will stay away from the comic book movies though lmao.

It can be a film or a series, but I want something not related to comedy nor fiction. So Twitter people would be forced to stop these Cat Valentine comparisons for good. 

 

I want something like Big Little Lies please. 

29 minutes ago, Felipesf said:

It can be a film or a series, but I want something not related to comedy nor fiction. So Twitter people would be forced to stop these Cat Valentine comparisons for good. 

 

I want something like Big Little Lies please. 

I agree. She proved herself as a talented actress by portraying Glinda with depth and nuance while maintaining the over-the-top comedic elements of the character, now she needs to avoid being typecasted in whimsical, comic-relief roles moving forward. Her acting performance in the WCBF music video shows she is capable of doing other things so I would like to see more of that. 

She's ******* comiiiiin

 

 

also the brighterdays instagram has been updated:

 

https://www.instagram.com/brighterdays

 

Why does it feel like the Arianator fanbase has disappeared on ATRL? :deadbanana4:

 

Have you guys moved to Golderby or sth? :deadbanana4: 

 

And why did the Mods close Eternal Sunshine album thread right before the deluxe is released. Stupid :psyduck:

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Why does it feel like the Arianator fanbase has disappeared on ATRL? :deadbanana4:

 

Have you guys moved to Golderby or sth? :deadbanana4: 

 

And why did the Mods close Eternal Sunshine album thread right before the deluxe is released. Stupid :psyduck:

I think they close all album threads after 6 months or something like that usually, so they forgot this one. 
 

I guess someone needs to make a separate thread when she officially announces the date of the deluxe. 
 

 

didn't she used to say she never teases things unless it's coming within like 10 days ? we should have it next week or maybe the week after :duca:

Does anyone know sizing info? I like this t-shirt but I am not sure what size to pick. Also, does anyone have experiencing returning stuff. I am in the UK

 

https://shopuk.arianagrande.com/collections/deluxe-merch/products/934-33-erase-t-shirt

On 3/11/2025 at 12:53 AM, ajs_agb said:

Does anyone know sizing info? I like this t-shirt but I am not sure what size to pick. Also, does anyone have experiencing returning stuff. I am in the UK

 

https://shopuk.arianagrande.com/collections/deluxe-merch/products/934-33-erase-t-shirt

No idea but I think merch in general usually runs bigger

2 weeks until the deluxe and short film. I'm excited for both of them, but the film is the most interesting part imo. 
 

Are we witnessing the rise of Ariana Spielberg perhaps? :gaygacat4:

  • 2 weeks later...

Our girl is apparently auditioning for the Britney biopic, do we want it? :dancehall:

46 minutes ago, Jude said:

Our girl is apparently auditioning for the Britney biopic, do we want it? :dancehall:

I don't believe it and she doesn't fit visually for this role 

2 hours ago, Jude said:

Our girl is apparently auditioning for the Britney biopic, do we want it? :dancehall:

don't believe everything you see on twitter :heart:

I hope ES deluxe brings me new appreciation for the album. I haven't listened to it since it came out, it's the first Ari release I struggled to get into.:sad:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.