Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

hi so it's been months. she's done little to nothing to fix the scalping outside of a few refunds and instead has gone on friendly podcasts to talk about how "this is going to be the last time she tours for x amount of time" to justify the price for die hards that will bite the bait gayhemcat

i truly hope for her sake she touches beyoncé or gaga grosses, wins the oscar or whatever arbitrary recognition she is looking for by doing this!

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 334.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

Now that I know every song from Wicked, I can listen to the various covers she did over the years heart2

So glad they dropped the rest of the Love Notes collection stateside so I can finally complete my Ariana perfume collection. I've been purchasing every new one since she released the very first one so it was so annoying to have them region blocked. Vanilla Suede smells so good jonny

R U WIT IT

R U WIT IT

R U WIT IT THIS CHRISTMAS

babyletmeknooo

subir.png

Best Female Single Of The Year

Round 26 / Top 7:

Ariana Grande Supernatural still surviving, votes are so tied

Vote Here:

Best Female Single Oct 2024-Sept 2025 ROUND 26! pg.50 / Top 7 - Page 50 - Games - ATRL

Good Luck to Ariana party

  • 2 weeks later...

Looked for a thread talking about godstead and found this mess, what even lol

5 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Looked for a thread talking about godstead and found this mess, what even lol

Looking at the comments I wasnt the only one who thought so.

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Looking at the comments I wasnt the only one who thought so.

Oh I meant the replies eg the third or so one that tried to act like Ariana can't write lol

Our girl is overexposed me fears. She's been getting a lot of hate tweets even after the CCAs when she didn't do anything at all, she just sat her ass through that show.

She seriously needs to take some break from the cameras.

6 hours ago, Jude said:

Our girl is overexposed me fears. She's been getting a lot of hate tweets even after the CCAs when she didn't do anything at all, she just sat her ass through that show.

She seriously needs to take some break from the cameras.

Or maybe people should take a break from being a$$holes ? It's seriously tiring to see our girl constantly getting dragged just for existing. chick3

By the way, it looks like she saw those tweets. laugh

rXMGfj0.png

We need to spam this pic in every negative thread against her.

I'm getting excited for a Tenth Anniversary Edition of Dangerous Woman jonny I hope it's coming!

Lol, everyone is loving Ariana again. I haven't seen hate tweets getting thousands of tweets since she appeared at the Golden Globes. All I see are TikTok videos of her at GG with hundreds of thousands of likes. WAP

On 1/6/2026 at 10:20 PM, Jude said:

Our girl is overexposed me fears. She's been getting a lot of hate tweets even after the CCAs when she didn't do anything at all, she just sat her ass through that show.

She seriously needs to take some break from the cameras.

11 hours ago, Jude said:

Lol, everyone is loving Ariana again. I haven't seen hate tweets getting thousands of tweets since she appeared at the Golden Globes. All I see are TikTok videos of her at GG with hundreds of thousands of likes. WAP

nicki-nicki-minaj.gif

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just checked her Spotify and was shocked to see needy at #8 on her most popular songs. I haven't seen a single tweet or TT video about it, but it must be going going viral. It's pulling almost 900k streams (848k yesterday). deadvision

the way this was a gag a decade ago deadbanana2

she's grown so much since then omg

1 hour ago, Cesar said:

the way this was a gag a decade ago deadbanana2

she's grown so much since then omg

Still waiting for her esoteric genre-bender ala Speak For Yourself. I get sweetener is supposed to give that, but let's get even weirder now that your songwriting and vocal production have improved gayalipacat5

On 2/12/2026 at 4:09 PM, genio said:

I just checked her Spotify and was shocked to see needy at #8 on her most popular songs. I haven't seen a single tweet or TT video about it, but it must be going going viral. It's pulling almost 900k streams (848k yesterday). deadvision

I think we are actually just depressed.

46 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

Still waiting for her esoteric genre-bender ala Speak For Yourself. I get sweetener is supposed to give that, but let's get even weirder now that your songwriting and vocal production have improved gayalipacat5

i can lowkey see her doing that in her late 30s, she's still weening off the glinda impact

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.