Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

Her tour announcement, VMA appearance and Video Of The Year win helped her whole catalog rise on streaming. Eternal Sunshine is back in the Top 20 on AM (I think it was in the 60s-70s before) and even Positions and Sweetener re-entered the charts. :jonny6:

 

US Apple Music:

#16 (+24) eternal sunshine: Brighter Days Ahead

#92 (+1) Wicked Soundtrack

#119 (+75) eternal sunshine (slightly deluxe and also live)

#128 (+72) Positions

#179 (NE) Sweetener

 

 

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 333.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

I was today years old when I found out that *****'s daughter is named after Ariana because him and her father were (are?) friends. I wonder if it was one of the reason they had fallen out.

 

The way she has insulted him a hundred times in the past decade and it was his father's friend all along :ahh: 

Is Ethan still around? Its hard to tell if they're still seeing each other or not. Not that it really matters, but with press coming up, I'm wondering what to expect.


That being said, when it comes to Wicked they've never really flaunted their relationship to begin with...

7 hours ago, trashbox said:

Is Ethan still around? Its hard to tell if they're still seeing each other or not. Not that it really matters, but with press coming up, I'm wondering what to expect.


That being said, when it comes to Wicked they've never really flaunted their relationship to begin with...

Interviewers just asked him about Ariana's tour the other day.. other than that, I haven't seen anything in ages but as you said they were always private. He liked the IG pics she posted today so they're probably fine.

Is there an online archive (of some sort) like a Mega.nz thread of all the long-form professionally filmed performances she's done since her first era? Like the Honda stages, the UK BBC special, Capital festival 2016, Coachella, etc etc.

 

I wanna download and rewatch them all in HD

  • 2 weeks later...

 Best Female Single of The Year is Back!!!!
 

subir.png

 

Ariana Grande Supernatural & Twilight Zone at this year Gama :party:

 

Vote Here:

 

Good Luck to Ari :gaycat1:

she looks soooo good with a bit of eyeliner and slightly darker eyebrows :bird:

 

 

Open my Spotify this morning and first pop up was a pick your top 5 Ariana song feature. Wonder if this is like some marketing for Wicked. Either way it was hard to pick 5 but mine are

1. Honeymoon Avenue

2. Sometimes

3. Everytime

4. We can't be friends

5. Baby I

 

 

not really her best pop songs but my most replayed and nostalgic to me

 

did the top 5 thing too and I picked:

1. we can't be friends

2. hampstead

3. better off

4. safety net

5. the way 

  • 2 weeks later...

https://x.com/TheMemesArchive/status/1856889292137619962

 

Can anyone ID what song Ari is singing here :rip:

 

edit: it's break up with your girlfriend with ad libbing jffjjg thats why I couldn't recognize it

Edited by prostitute pickup

In that interview she said she already has the setlist for tour. I wonder what is the top 5 Ariana songs promotion on Spotify is for bc I assumed it was tour related? Spotify is really pushing it so it must be something beyond promoting fan engagement... 

The way it randomly occurred to me in the shower that she has another guaranteed 10 years of success now that Wicked captured the Gen Alpha audience
 

spacer.png

On 10/27/2025 at 11:25 PM, KKW said:

The way it randomly occurred to me in the shower that she has another guaranteed 10 years of success now that Wicked captured the Gen Alpha audience
 

spacer.png

Y'all need to get your Playbills and your jazz & piano attire ready. The EGOT is Hers (feat. brandy and monica)

  • ATRL Moderator

Positions Deluxe vinyl restock

Positions (single) 7" vinyl (with safety net side b)

34+35 (single) 7" vinyl (with my hair side b)

 

Positions VEVO performances:

https://spotify.link/9AxNsO9NSXb

 

Happy 5th birthday positions :heart2:

she really needs an official EU webstore cause wdym I have to order positions deluxe vinyl from her german store when previously I've never had a problem with ordering from her UK store

subir.png

 

 

Round 10 / Best Female Single of the Year

 

About to enter Top 50

 

Ariana Supernatural & Twilight Zone Still surviving, could she snatch Top 50?

 

VOTE HERE:

 

Good Luck To Ariana!

  • 2 weeks later...

Her streams are at an all-time high. We're lowkey in an Arianamania :clap3: 

 

I fear that she's not gonna drop a Christmas & Chill tenth anniversary vinyl… :sosad:

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

She definitely will reach #1 by the end of December and will beat her current all time high with a 123 million streams. I'm calling it now.

On 3/4/2025 at 11:01 AM, Stuart said:

What a journey ! Had someone told me back then that I would end up stanning the movie and its soundtrack SO hard that it would rival eternal sunshine on my personal charts, I wouldn't have believed them. :dies:

 

AP3QI1E.jpeg

 

Stephen Schwartz did such a fantastic job polishing the songs and making them more "modern" and of course, Cynthia and Ariana elevated them to high heavens. I can't wait for Wicked: For Good. I've never heard any of the songs yet, I want to keep the surprise and discover them with the movie in November.

Oh, eternal sunshine, don't make that face !

 

A9Btin7.png

 

While I use basically every song from the first soundtrack (except A Sentimental Man and The Ozdust Duet), I only use half of the songs from from Wicked: For Good soundtrack so I doubt it will reach even half of its predecessor's numbers in the long run.

On 11/24/2025 at 2:48 PM, wantedyoutogrow said:

I fear that she's not gonna drop a Christmas & Chill tenth anniversary vinyl… :sosad:

i don't think republic gonna waste an opportunity to sell more physicals, just wait until the 1st

On 11/16/2025 at 6:32 PM, Augmented said:

This ethereal hymn:

 

 

Never gets old!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.