Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

I just rewatched "Right There" MV and omg I just realized that cute guy is the same guy from The White Lotus S3. I'm such a flop. :rip:

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

The Swarovski campaign has been giving me life. I love that she only uses luxury to serve now :deadbanana4: Reebokiana wishes

On 3/24/2025 at 7:27 AM, CursedArianator said:

I hope ES deluxe brings me new appreciation for the album. I haven't listened to it since it came out, it's the first Ari release I struggled to get into.:sad:

The deluxe completed it for me. Last year music wise was so busy that I wanted to give it a break after spring because I knew she was gonna take a break and now everything is coming together.

5 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

The Swarovski campaign has been giving me life. I love that she only uses luxury to serve now :deadbanana4: Reebokiana wishes

Swarovski is far from luxury, it's fake jewelry/diamonds. She could book way bigger deals I don't know why she sets. She's also super exclusive as a testimonial, they should've offered her a lot.

Edited by ariananext

3 hours ago, ariananext said:

Swarovski is far from luxury, it's fake jewelry/diamonds. She could book way bigger deals I don't know why she sets. She's also super exclusive as a testimonial, they should've offered her a lot.

let me be quiet then!

4 hours ago, Aiya said:

She is not focusing on acting career anymore?:gaycat6:

Omg why do you say that?

 

 

Won't care if true because it means a tour at some point :gaycatina1:

I thought home (leaked verse) was gaining traction on TT, but it was just my FYP.

 

I really hate how she just released POS and called it a day. I'm still wishing she fleshed out the album with all the planned promo for it. If only I can Beté Noir and make it seem like the era actually happened.

  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2025 at 10:09 AM, LightningPH said:

I thought home (leaked verse) was gaining traction on TT, but it was just my FYP.

 

I really hate how she just released POS and called it a day. I'm still wishing she fleshed out the album with all the planned promo for it. If only I can Beté Noir and make it seem like the era actually happened.

It's going to get a massive reappraisal whenever she tours again. And she's legit just going to nod and smile because they should have just gotten it the first time. :skull: 

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

She was serving VOCALS :jonny6:

 

Oh, eternal sunshine, don't make that face ! 

She was FIGHTING to get out of the B-tier :deadbanana4: Iconic album

On 5/5/2025 at 2:57 PM, Slate said:

I'm so curious what her next acting role will be :jonny5: hopefully we get news soon

Right? I wonder if she's up to something or just resting. Sometimes I think about the fact that she was never, ever in her career spotted on holiday somewhere (correct me if I'm wrong). :rip:

2 hours ago, ariananext said:

Right? I wonder if she's up to something or just resting. Sometimes I think about the fact that she was never, ever in her career spotted on holiday somewhere (correct me if I'm wrong). :rip:

The only time I can remember her posting on a vacation was her honeymoon. Besides that I don't think she knows how to take time off. She was asked during the Oscars if she was going to take a break/vacation after award season and she said no, she had work in the morning, lmao. 

6 hours ago, Tm4074 said:

The only time I can remember her posting on a vacation was her honeymoon. Besides that I don't think she knows how to take time off. She was asked during the Oscars if she was going to take a break/vacation after award season and she said no, she had work in the morning, lmao. 

Yeah, Amsterdam with Dalton and that's more of a trip than a vacation :gaycat7:

Twilight Zone is such a great song, its one of those songs you just HAVE TO sing everytime you listen to it. (Ari is an expert at that :jonnycat:) cant believe it flopped

I wonder if we'll get casting announcement Before or after wicked part2?

21 hours ago, ariananext said:

oh whew 

 

 

it went up again today! DW stans are winning (not me it's one of my least fave but y'all get this win). 

 

Imagine the numbers when she tours again. She needs to take a page from Gaga's book and not stop touring completely to pursue film. I mean the lack of touring put Miley Cyrus into premature legacy act status. Film industry is even more fickle than the music industry and most movies don't make money unless it's an established IP. Music acts can tour forever if you're established even without any current hits. Movie stars are even less of a thing these days and the few that remain are struggling unless they're booking a major IP. Tbh TV is where the hype is these days so I'm really curious what her next film project will be. :coffee2:

Like clockwork we have our annual "Ariana's fault for Victoria Justice's failed career" viral tweet on Stan Twitter, lmfao. When will these people admit Victoria flopped because the public said NO multiple times. It's not some complicated Hollywood conspiracy why she flopped. Victoria was heavily pushed by the network, Dan, and her label. She signed a major record deal with Columbia Records before Ariana was even signed to a major label herself. Guess what? Her single flopped and she gave up. Nickelodeon then gave Victoria a leading role in one of their very few live action theatrical films, Fun Size, which also flopped to oblivion. She was then given a lead role on Eye Candy, a TV show produced by Nickelodeon's sister network MTV (both networks are under the same parent company - Paramount) which was cancelled after one season because it ...flopped. The public rejected her attempts at music, TV and film. It's no surprise the only time she's brought up is when it's attached to Ariana's name. Nobody is entitled to global fame and success because they were the lead on a popular tween sitcom 15 years ago. Over 100k+ likes but they don't stream her music, watch her TV shows or movies outside of Victorious. :rip:

 

 

16 hours ago, Tm4074 said:

Like clockwork we have our annual "Ariana's fault for Victoria Justice's failed career" viral tweet on Stan Twitter, lmfao. When will these people admit Victoria flopped because the public said NO multiple times. It's not some complicated Hollywood conspiracy why she flopped. Victoria was heavily pushed by the network, Dan, and her label. She signed a major record deal with Columbia Records before Ariana was even signed to a major label herself. Guess what? Her single flopped and she gave up. Nickelodeon then gave Victoria a leading role in one of their very few live action theatrical films, Fun Size, which also flopped to oblivion. She was then given a lead role on Eye Candy, a TV show produced by Nickelodeon's sister network MTV (both networks are under the same parent company - Paramount) which was cancelled after one season because it ...flopped. The public rejected her attempts at music, TV and film. It's no surprise the only time she's brought up is when it's attached to Ariana's name. Nobody is entitled to global fame and success because they were the lead on a popular tween sitcom 15 years ago. Over 100k+ likes but they don't stream her music, watch her TV shows or movies outside of Victorious. :rip:

 

 

It doesn't make any sense, they think of them as the Disney girls and Hollywood Records, Nickelodeon had  nothing to do with Ariana's music career nor did they invest any money to push her success, it was all her label/team job. They weren't competing for a single spot, Ariana did her own thing WHILE still doing her 9-5 job on Nickelodeon. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.