Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

I need Touch It to go viral so bad. I know she will be so pressed if it happens

sabrina

Edited by Toxic Love

12 minutes ago, Saud said:

EXCUSE ME??? WHERE IS YALL?????!!!

SHES LAUNCHING THE NEW ERA AND ITS CRICKETS HERE

WAKE IT UP

first time hearing about this new era...

  • 2 weeks later...

On 3/1/2026 at 2:02 PM, Saud said:

EXCUSE ME??? WHERE IS YALL?????!!!

SHES LAUNCHING THE NEW ERA AND ITS CRICKETS HERE

WAKE IT UP

she definitely not

On 2/22/2026 at 11:44 PM, Toxic Love said:

I need Touch It to go viral so bad. I know she will be so pressed if it happens

sabrina

lemme think of a propaganda campaign

Danssv1.thumb.gif.c5029fb131f068ad1b86dc

omg

NTLTC just came on shuffle and i was hit with the GLORIOUS MV intro and shat myself in excitement that it's on Spotify

just to realize its bc the video is playing on the desktop app smh

omg

NTLTC just came on shuffle and i was hit with the GLORIOUS MV intro and shat myself in excitement that it's on Spotify

just to realize its bc the video is playing on the desktop app smh

3 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

This is lowkey so underrated and aged so well jonny6

I still think this is one of her best lead singles and singles in general tbh, it's so timeless

y'all. take a closer look at the photos she just posted on instagram. today is the 18th. she posted at 8 pst. notice anything?

MaxMartin-e1626976766634.png?fit=1546%2C

ummm hello? Yall think i was saying whatever?

(It could be DW 10 year anniversary but she's been hinting for 8 for a while now)

10 hours ago, Saud said:

ummm hello? Yall think i was saying whatever?

(It could be DW 10 year anniversary but she's been hinting for 8 for a while now)

my guess is that she went to work on something for the anniversary and felt inspired to start a new album. maybe it's a sister album to dw. the bunnies definitely seem like a hint to that, but there's too many 8s for it not to be related to ag8. would also fit with a may release before tour

  • 2 weeks later...

My song.

jamming

Why did I think she was saying "You keep me in your armpit" sjndjskan

really annoyed that i'd finally got all the vinyls and now i'll have to wait for the sales til i can say that again smdh

just need to take a second to acknowledge how important of a song Twilight Zone is for me. truly one of my favorite songs of my entire life, at least top 10. and i can't really explain it. i have no personal attachment to its lyrical content, and none of its individual elements are that mind-blowingly unique... but as a whole it's just PERFECT. over a thousand plays and it still hasn't aged a bit for me. ugh love when a song just connects so deeply like this heart

eternal sunshine (minus true story) is pure perfection it's gonna be hard to top 😩

53 minutes ago, Cesar said:

eternal sunshine (minus true story) is pure perfection it's gonna be hard to top 😩

I'm personally sort of resigning myself to a stance of thinking she won't top Eternal Sunshine, but will make something else I adore from first listen.

That album locked into a sound and energy that is so perfectly well-suited for her that nobody else could ever make an album quite like it and that I don't know I'd ever expect her to top. It's just so absolutely perfect. It's hard to put into words. There's this weird little grey-pink space of nuance in between the lines of other pop albums that Ariana managed to slip into in order to deconstruct the experience of a relationship dissolving and taking care of oneself and moving on, and it's just so fascinating to me. I can't name a single other song that quite checks the same boxes as the title track, WCBF, and I Wish I Hated You. There's a place outside of time and space that those and other tracks let you step into and just exist, a little pocket dimension safe from everything else. Ugh I could write about this album for yearssss

But nonetheless I'm so excited to see what's next! I've loved every single album to death, loved positions even when a lot of people weren't feeling it - I just know she'll make magic yet again heart

2 minutes ago, blade bird said:

I'm personally sort of resigning myself to a stance of thinking she won't top Eternal Sunshine, but will make something else I adore from first listen.

That album locked into a sound and energy that is so perfectly well-suited for her that nobody else could ever make an album quite like it and that I don't know I'd ever expect her to top. It's just so absolutely perfect. It's hard to put into words. There's this weird little grey-pink space of nuance in between the lines of other pop albums that Ariana managed to slip into in order to deconstruct the experience of a relationship dissolving and taking care of oneself and moving on, and it's just so fascinating to me. I can't name a single other song that quite checks the same boxes as the title track, WCBF, and I Wish I Hated You. There's a place outside of time and space that those and other tracks let you step into and just exist, a little pocket dimension safe from everything else. Ugh I could write about this album for yearssss

But nonetheless I'm so excited to see what's next! I've loved every single album to death, loved positions even when a lot of people weren't feeling it - I just know she'll make magic yet again heart

i'm kidding, i think she will top it. every album there is growth from the prior. even the eternal sunshine deluxe was lowkey an increase from the standard

I go back and forth on ES because as a project it's obviously her best from an execution standpoint and I love the songs, but I still feel like I don't have a connection with it like I do with the others yet. Wicked really stole it from having a full moment to breathe. WCBF aside (masterpiece, gem, icon icon icon), like they're cute bops... but are they touching her canon of cute bops? Are the revealing lyrics really that revealing? I don't know.

I want her to drop an opus. If it's R&Biana I want Darkchild DOWN or don't even bother. If it's not I think the songwriting really needs to be elevated and for there to be a clearer point of view than the last one. Her taste, talent and budget far exceed what her contemporaries play in and she is capable of so much more than what makes it to market so I really think this deep into the game she should flex a little more. But we'll see pig

  • 3 weeks later...

I went back-to-back with tun, positions, and ES today, and came away genuinely surprised by how well they all still hold up: tun especially caught me off guard (there was a time I'd played it so much I completely burned out on it), but revisiting it now reminded me just how great it really is. Over the past two album cycles I kept saying "this is Ariana's best album", and i genuinely believed it, while barely returning to tun. But after today, I might have to walk that back. It carries so many memories tied to that period that revisiting it feels very emotional. Objectively speaking, however, ES is probably her most accomplished album yet. Excited to see what she has in store for petalduca

Edited by theboyismine

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.