Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Adele - "30" | Winner: I Drink Wine

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
6 hours ago, My.December said:

I predict I Drink Wine will triumph in the end. :heart: Having said that...

 

At this point, it would be unfair if it doesn't win. It's doing it extremely good here.

  • Author
3 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

WHY IS CIGI STILL IN HER (although its a fun bop but stilllllll)

Deserves top 3, but no one is ready for that conversation yet. :allears:

  • Author
13 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

this round is bloodbath

 

 

Exactly. After making the first vote counting, it's a neck-and-neck battle for the next eliminated song. 

I couldnt vote the previous round and I just saw Hold On left too... thats sad :(

 

-5 All Night Parking

-3 Love Is A Game

-1 Easy On Me (I would never vote against it but... playing here)

If All Night Parking leaves this survivor before the trash song of Can I Get It :skull:

1 hour ago, Samsom said:

If All Night Parking leaves this survivor before the trash song of Can I Get It :skull:

It’s probably going to happen. The fact CIGI is still here but MLL is gone says it all :chick1:

20 hours ago, Roberto said:

Deserves top 3, but no one is ready for that conversation yet. :allears:

I smell rigged results :fish2:

-5 Can I Get It

-3 Love is a game

-1easy on me

 

im only playing strategically at this point

  • Author
On 2/2/2022 at 7:19 AM, NewStanner said:

 

Love Is A Game is the best song on the album, it better not go out in the next round :shakeno:

Really really far away from that. It's either CIGI or ANP.  :giraffe:

wth Strangers By Natyre eliminated? :cries:

 

-5 Easy On Me 

-3 All Night Parking

-1 Oh My God

ATRL continuously proving it has the worst taste by Can I Get It still in over My Little Love, Strangers and Hold On. :rip:

 

ANYWAY

-5 Can I Get It

-3 Oh My God

-1 Easy on Me

  • Author

2qfjTeU.jpg

 

ROUND 9 Results

 

Easy On Me -81 votes

Oh My God  -64 votes 

Can I Get It  -145 votes

I Drink Wine -36 votes

All Night Parking -129 votes

To Be Loved -48 votes

Love Is A Game -72 votes

 

"Can I Get It" is the 9th song eliminated from the survivor. 

 

ROUND 10

 

Easy On Me

Oh My God

I Drink Wine

All Night Parking

To Be Loved

Love Is A Game

 

SAVE 2 SONGS

OFF 2 SONGS

 

Some little rules:

 

  • THERE WON'T BE IMMUNITY GIVEN IN THIS SURVIVOR.
  • IF YOU WANT TO BE REMOVED OR ADDED TO THE LIST, JUST ASK FOR IT AND I'LL DO IT.
  • ROUNDS WILL BE UPDATE ON FRIDAYS EVERY WEEK UNTIL THE FINAL ROUND.

 

SURVIVOR PROGRESS

 

DtlEygu.png

 

Legend:

 

WIN = The song got the best score in the last round. 

HIGH = The songs got the 2nd and 3rd best scores in the last round.

LOW = The song got the 3rd worst score in the last round.

BTM = The song got the 2nd worst score in the last round. 

ELIM = The song got the worst score in the last round. Eliminated from the survivor.

 

Spoiler

@Tusk @blackbeatxx @LiveYourLife @GlamSlam @Carrie-is-no-1 @Sept @Starkboy @Kayhan @PopFan1996 @BlackoutZone @QueenofCopyPaste @Ichinaru19 @georgechxng @Bey Admired @Cheap Thrills 9.0 @supertiffany @Gaia @Blue Honeymoon @brokee @Cotton @skwonderfactory @Archetype @Romantica @SayIt @Alex21kw @VeniceBeach @GreatestLoveofAll @Agenor @LoveAgain @Cockney Cupcake @Denyy @Noahdcruz @Mudkip @enchanted0 @Zaynsus @dylanx @Mike91 @TheDreamer @thismoment @PrinceMichaelFan @JevyDuty @aotearoa @Hometown Glory @popmusic @goldstargay @Donquizote @Harry @Hector @IBeMe @BlackJesus @Johayer1234 @Feanor @McNulty @loveofpopculture @FruitofUtopia @Nebur @yonsé @Daydream @TurntUp @UnusualBoy @Ivan_brit @Tylerbv @RainDreamer @Headlock @Witness @Green @rihannabiggestfan @collin @HeWon'tGo @Elusive Chanteuse @MatthewHZ @Marla Singer @MDOLLA @OneAndOnly @Sparrow's Bride @nooniebao @Nefertiti0 @brazil @Starchild @Dingdong123 @Dephira @BubbleGomme @kitasss_vlc @Before the Dawn @Aramis @CosTaSsSs @gozahu @despy @Heysexy @PopA911 @BradySpears @P!NK2LOVE @Starfish @Phobos @smokeandmirrors @Ant @geddymonster @Truth Tella @confetti @abrahamjmr @MusicTalker @Flanders @808s @rosesbloom @NavyBlue  @Severus Snape @Assassin @Bacardo Royale @americanlife @Coklek92 @salmi93 @PoisonPill @Eóghan @swayzecarey @Versayce @UNNAMI @allforyou @taylorrrr @zzmyth @Cantique @Samsom @Flomik @Marianah Adkins @My.December @GraceRandolph @Harmonizer @Monky_2405 @Maddox @LastGreatBloodline @johnzy13 @doonerr @B-Luke @Dula Peep @LovatoK' @BadX @ANTisocial @Slate @Fenty Perry @jonapova @Psycho @Never Ending @Gorgeous @Baby Judas @GAGAISTHEBESTYA @bendi_94 @GRMusic @Shelter @On The Bound @ahauntingnearu @suneclipse121 @Yog @Solgayleo @Taylor fanboy @tHE.PARtY. @45seconds @Gladiator @DONTYELLATME @dweebz @sugrbby666 @publikcitizen @elvenOCEAN @Rami @Sacrifice @Twilish @Chateau M @lxkewth @nickolsen @Britney Is Fierce @JoeAg @Cloröx @sparrowblue @Bindi @sparrowblue @justin464 @Polgg48 @dooart @Kiss It Better @Adele Addict @Mr. Duff @Kavish @Remmy

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.