Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Adele - "30" | Winner: I Drink Wine

Featured Replies

SAVE

Oh My God

Easy On Me

 

OFF

To Be Loved

All Night Parking

 

 

Justice for Can I Get It :shakeno:

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

That ugly interlude is like an horrocrux or something. :biblio::biblio::biblio:

 

SAVE

Easy On Me

Oh My God

 

OFF

All Night Parking

Love Is A Game (strategic vote, tbh).

Not All Night Parking being still there! :skull:

 

SAVE

Easy On Me

Oh My God

 

OFF

All Night Parking

Love Is A Game

Save:

To Be Loved

Love Is A Game

 

Off:

All Night Parking

Oh My God

FINALLY THE DEVIL HAS BEEN DEFEATED

 

SAVE:

To Be Loved

Love Is a Game

 

OFF:

All Night Parking 

I Drink Wine

It's time for ANP to go

 

SAVE

Easy On Me

TBL

 

OFF

All Night Parking

Love Is A Game

Poor Can I Get Grammies :'(

 

SAVE

Oh My God

I Drink Wine

 

OFF

Easy on Me

Love Is a Game

  • Author
28 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

It's time for ANP to go

angela bassett icons Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

SAVE 

 

ANP

EOM

 

OFF

 

Oh My God 

Love Is A Game

 

ANP: 

 

 

ANP is legitimately my favourite song on the record and y’all need to stop the slander :biblio:

Finally :party:

 

SAVE

Love Is A Game

Oh My God

 

OFF

I Drink Wine

Easy on Me

Save

All Night Parking 

I Drink Wine


Off

Easy on ME!

Oh my Flop

Edited by Samsom

  • Author
27 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

ANP is legitimately my favourite song on the record and y’all need to stop the slander :biblio:

Gurl, c'mon, it's been the second worst scored song for 4 rounds in a row...it's not even funny anymore. :gaycat6: 

Save:

Easy On Me

Oh My God
 

Off:

Love is a Game

All Night Parking

15 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Gurl, c'mon, it's been the second worst scored song for 4 rounds in a row...it's not even funny anymore. :gaycat6: 

It’s the best song on the albern and it’s not our fault if you can’t see it 

 

OT: Finally that trash of Can I Get It is out! Easily the worst song on the album and it’s a crime that made this far to this survivor

Edited by Samsom

  • ATRL Moderator

Save

 

I Drink Wine

To Be Loved

 

Off

 

Love Is A Game

Oh My God 

Edited by PopA911

CIGI didnt deserve this :ace:

 

Save:

 

Oh My God

Easy On Me

 

Off:

 

All Night Parking

Love Is A Game

CIGI is overhated honestly :celestial5: and welp, it looks like there's no point in saving ANP anymore so I won't even bother...

 

SAVE

I Drink Wine

Love Is a Game

 

OFF

Oh My God

To Be Loved

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.