Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Adele - "30" | Winner: I Drink Wine

Featured Replies

-5 Strangers By Nature All Night Parking

-3 Can I Get It

-1 To Be Loved (sorry sis)

 

Edited by americanlife

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, americanlife said:

-5 Strangers By Nature

-3 Can I Get It

-1 All Night Parking

 

Good sis I would like to vote out SBN again, but it's already out :laugh:

-5 Easy On Me

-3 I Drink Wine

-1 To Be Loved

 

i sense glimpse of pattern here, and dont think i'll like the next results to be frankly fair.... but :mandown:

1 hour ago, brazil said:

Good sis I would like to vote out SBN again, but it's already out :laugh:

so I have to choose a different song?

SBN deserved top 5 :jonny: 

 

-5 Love is a Game

-3 All Night Parking

-1 Can I Get It

this round is bloodbath

 

All Night Parking -5
Easy On Me -3
Oh My God -1

 

-5 All Night Parking

-3 Love Is A Game

-1 To Be Loved

 

Edited by Tusk

-5: “Can I Get It”

-3: “All Night Parking”

-1: “Oh My God”

I predict I Drink Wine will triumph in the end. :heart: Having said that...

 

-5: All Night Parking

-3: Easy on Me

-1: Can I Get It

NOOOO NOT STRANGERS BY NATURE :weeps: WHY IS CIGI STILL IN HER (although its a fun bop but stilllllll)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.