Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Best iPhone 18 color?

iPhone ateteen 95 members have voted

  1. 1. Best color

    • Burgundy
      43%
      41
    • Glacier
      33%
      32
    • Black
      9%
      9
    • Silver
      13%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Apple-iPhone-18-Pro-color-lineup-260909_

Which color would you get? Burgundy looks great but after seeing how the orange of last year faded idk I would get it. I'm stuck between the white and the glacier. White is classic and will go with any accessory, but I love the light color blue.

  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ryuuchan_X
    Ryuuchan_X

    I need them to bring this color back

  • Walk_Away21
    Walk_Away21

    Secured my Sabrina baby blue this morning 6 days away! @Taylor fanboy @Sabrina Carpenter @GardenPanty @halcyonday

  • Achilles.
    Achilles.

    I feel like every subsequent iPhone release the blue gets less bluer.

I feel like every subsequent iPhone release the blue gets less bluer. rip

it's burgundy but the 18 line is the most skippable iPhone release everrrrrr

Burgundy, but they'll never top cosmic orange (unless they do a lime green)

  • Author
1 minute ago, toast said:

Burgundy, but they'll never top cosmic orange (unless they do a lime green)

The discoloration on the orange makes me wary of getting any colorful one

colorgate-a.webp

Secured my Sabrina baby blue this morning jonny 6 days away!

@Taylor fanboy @Sabrina Carpenter @GardenPanty @halcyonday

iphone-18-pro-witb-glacier-202609_FMT_WH

Edited by Walk_Away21

The Burgundy! It's a sexy colour, imo chick2

The previous orange colour is so tacky and vulgar. I detest it.

Ffs they're ALL ugly except the black. And I thought the orange color for the 17 was bad.

Who is deciding these dull ugly ass colors?

******* who fart are getting the 18 Pro and ******* who **** are getting the DUO zendaya

glacier, even with a pretty name. btw why are you guys so rich to get new iPhone. seems like im the only one who got affected by the global economic recession...

I want one 18promax glacier and white duo so bad

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaBcNBHCLWM_qXMK7--vi

  • Author
15 minutes ago, rhettye said:

glacier, even with a pretty name. btw why are you guys so rich to get new iPhone. seems like im the only one who got affected by the global economic recession...

I want one 18promax glacier and white duo so bad

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaBcNBHCLWM_qXMK7--vi

People go into debt

rogue2

yall need to see the light of silver (and black) - it's simple but the BEST

3 hours ago, Mythical said:

The discoloration on the orange makes me wary of getting any colorful one

colorgate-a.webp

that's patina and it makes it UNIQUE to you

Edited by Pendulum

Burgundy is one of my fave colors, I usually just get black since I'll put a case on it anyway but this would make me think twice.

The silver and blue are giving cheap kids toys sorry

The silver out of the new ones, but pacific blue from the 12 Pro Max is the most beautiful color I've ever seen on an iPhone:

i4778456202.jpg?pictureSize=W640 71MHTD3uL4L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Edited by Spicy Pisces

I ordered the black. The blue was cute too though. The burgundy looks like something my grandma would buy and the silver looks like a cheap imitation of jony ive products from 20 years ago.

Silver is the only acceptable one, but this model in general is ugly as ****. I just replaced the battery on my 14 yesterday and will keep doing it until they come out with something cute. coffee2

10 hours ago, rhettye said:

glacier, even with a pretty name. btw why are you guys so rich to get new iPhone. seems like im the only one who got affected by the global economic recession...

I want one 18promax glacier and white duo so bad

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaBcNBHCLWM_qXMK7--vi

Luckily my family still has our ATT family plan. It's expensive but decent value person since there's a bunch of us on it. On the higher end plans, you can trade in any of the last 4 generations of iPhones in any working condition and get monthly credits over 3 years that cover the cost. So im on a 3 year upgrade cycle. I'm trading my 15 Pro for an 18 Pro. If you want higher storage or the Pro Max, you pay the extra $100+ or whatever the cost difference is since the monthly credits cover the base Pro iphone.

Otherwise ya, people just lease their phone monthly I think with money they don't have. skull

Edited by Walk_Away21

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.