Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

thisbirdhasflown

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thisbirdhasflown

  1. Sometimes I get it and sometimes I don't.
  2. They're just mad that Tinashe successfully made a good album about the life of a showgirl.
  3. I don't know if this is a clip that's popular only among Latinos, but I feel like every music fan should listen to this hilarious call of a Dominican guy requesting a song from a radio station. I literally text this **** to everybody I know like once a year.
  4. Yeah. I've never gone out of my way to find it and didn't even know what it was called but I've heard it plenty of times. I don't remember specifically where or when but it must've been at a store or restaurant or some other public place.
  5. This song is so underrated.
  6. SAVE Adéla - "Nicole Kidman" Adéla – "Ain't In LA" Ariana Grande - "petal" Lana del Rey – "Henry, Come On" Lana del Rey – "White Feather Hawk Tail Deer Hunter" Olivia Rodrigo – "The Cure" Olivia Rodrigo – "Stupid Song" PinkPantheress & Zara Larsson – "StateSIDE Remix" Rosalía - Berghain Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ Tinashe - Crash Out KILL Ella Langley - "Choosin' Texas" Ella Langley - "Be Her" Katy Perry – "Bandaids" Katy Perry – "Watch It Burn" Miley Cyrus - "Bass Persuades" Stella Lefty – "Boston" Stella Lefty ft.Vincent Mason – "Something To Lose" Taylor Swift – "The Fate Of Ophelia" Taylor Swift - "Opalite" Taylor Swift – "Elizabeth Taylor" Taylor Swift – "I Knew It, I Knew You" Taylor Swift – "Patient Zero"
  7. Shouldn't be surprising to anyone paying attention.
  8. A little obsessed with Too Easy, Melatonin, and Crash Out.
  9. It was Rodrigomania and Beatlemania this week! Triggered by Olivia's tour getting started and watching Across the Universe for the first time in years. Tinashe was a new discovery for me this week. I'd never listened to her music until Popstar and it's definitely made me want to check out her older stuff.
  10. Melatonin is so catchy. Love the whole album.
  11. Melatonin, Ain't in LA, and Brand new chanel$ Love all three of those songs.
  12. I don't have any advice, but I'd like to mention that I got tickets for her birthday show on February 20th.
  13. Reporting for duty. Let's start a clique.
  14. Ugh I'm SO annoyed that I didn't order one of the Bad World vinyl with the flowers inside. I bought the Olivia Rodrigo one for The Cure and got it in the mail this week and it's actually amazing. The one for Petal looks so pretty. Did anyone snag one? https://bad-world.co.uk/products/arianagrande
  15. Imagine being McCartney, Jagger, and the other old guys they mentioned and reading that sentence about how they might think it's time to give you AOTY because you're probably gonna die soon.
  16. I participated but I think I generated my chart too early in the week. Never mind, I forgot to join the ATRL group.
  17. thisbirdhasflown replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I'm TIRED of all the embarrassing Jay-Z press. Not because I care about Jay himself but because it's always a stain on Beyoncé's legacy. I'm convinced her plans for the new album and any major project (not this deluxe album) she had got derailed by his scandals. When will Bey channel Ring Off for herself?
  18. Stupid Song and The Cure are in the top 10 both globally and in the US. Also, Drop Dead doesn't get enough credit for still not dropping dead out of the top 50 on both charts after all these months.
  19. It's TOO EASY
  20. Speak Now? The song with assclown in charge hiding in the curtains?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.