Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ryuuchan_X

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ryuuchan_X

  1. I became a Katseye stan this year after listening to Internet Girl. Then they served more bops with Pinky Up, Iconic By Mistake and Hootie Frutti.
  2. I know that interview is going to be giving
  3. Eating too much.
  4. I love how him and his brother are complete opposites. Dylan seems like a nice well adjusted guy and Cole seems like a mess
  5. People have told me I look Colombian and Native American. I took it as a compliment.
  6. I watch movies and TV shows on my TV. I don't know how people can watch entire movies on their phone
  7. Vanish Into You definitely surpassed TEOG.
  8. Wait I just looked up some other pics of him. how did he get hotter as he got older
  9. I'm rooting for the gay ones
  10. 90s Max Martin / Cheiron studios is my favorite sound of all time. Britney, NYSYNC and BSB had so many classics. I would love if the new pop girls brought this sound back.
  11. Why should she be in prison? She did nothing wrong.
  12. It makes me sad that people around her always die. I just want her to be happy
  13. Didn't expect so many Ed Sheeran defenders in here.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.