Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

Apple Music - Web Player
No image preview

Popstar (Bonus Edition) by Tinashe on Apple Music

Buy the album for $4.99.

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Views 127.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

Why did she drop the iTunes version? Is she fighting for a good debut? GIRL RELEASE 20+ VERSIONS WITH NEW SONGS I'M BEGGING jonnycat

2 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:
Apple Music - Web Player
No image preview

Popstar (Bonus Edition) by Tinashe on Apple Music

Buy the album for $4.99.

This cover art is sm better jonny2

first listening now while I make dinner after sleeping all day lol jamming

56 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:
Apple Music - Web Player
No image preview

Popstar (Bonus Edition) by Tinashe on Apple Music

Buy the album for $4.99.

nvm I got the juice. ✨this cover is so much CUNTier

d37e4270996198180fcd6e4f4c59117b7174defb

Edited by rhettye

Tinashe showing love for her mother again. heart

The Velvet Rope truly is a blueprint for modern RnB.

Edited by Indie Go Mind

After some more listening and ruminating, this is far and away, very easily, my AOTY.

I can't believe just how much she managed to leap forward in her artistry and in making something wholly her own, even having known for well over a decade how immense her talent is.

I have no clue what my favorites are just yet, but I'm gravitating really hard to Sunglasses and Empty Stadium and a couple more for evoking so many of the same feelings as the old mixtapes, I'd Rather Be Alone and the title track for being effortlessly but infinitely catchy, and Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore for being ******* insane. jonny5

I'm not sure yet whether this clears 333 as my personal favorite but the fact that it even has a shot, I could never ask for more from any artist I love than this.

This is so rich! It will take a moment for some, but it's stellar and kind of an ironic flex that I hope ends up smashing for her with the mainstream crowd somehow.

She's crazy this album is phenomenal. Sunglasses… nobody wanna dance anymore.. the TRANSITIONS

waaaaait so the popstar remix on the itunes exclusive is THIS snippet.... WE WON

44 minutes ago, jubilee123 said:

waaaaait so the popstar remix on the itunes exclusive is THIS snippet.... WE WON

Unfortunately not the same version

So glad that she is doing some numbers but I feel like I'm in the twilight zone reading these comments about the album being a victory lap... considering she tackled all the genres on Popstar in her previous albums and did it BETTER coffee2

36 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

Unfortunately not the same version

Are you sure? I lined up the umru remix to the same part in the song as the Twitter clip and it sounded identical

5 hours ago, Milk said:

returning my pop star vinyl it came creased so bad bye sales

Returned it Friday sis or ask for a replacement.

I am happy she's fighting for that top 10 debut but we need digital websites exclusive and its being available on all digital platforms like Amazon Music.

1 hour ago, SapphireSky said:

My only critique with this album is the song lengths

Maybe it's hard but I wish she had mix 2 shorts tracks into 1 longer like Cash Race / All Eyes On Me, Link Up / Naked

i get the feeling she's gonna do a deluxe and/or a remix album, i see this being a longer era than we've had in awhile

8 hours ago, JDC said:

Why did she drop the iTunes version? Is she fighting for a good debut? GIRL RELEASE 20+ VERSIONS WITH NEW SONGS I'M BEGGING jonnycat

Likely beating Aquarius without a 2 On type hit, that's crazy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.