Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

after listening to the album 5 times, and finally in full during a night drive last night, this is my second favorite album of hers after SFY jonny4

Empty Stadium > Melatonin > Pillow Fight > Popstar > Cloud 9

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 127.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

If I would have to pick my top three at the moment:

Melatonin
Overdramatic & I'd Rather Be Alone
Popstar

gaynetcat4

1 hour ago, Alex said:

lbr nothing will ever top nightride. now that we got that out of the way, you should be streaming this experimental BOP. jamming

I think Cloud 9 is my least favorite hun dfghgfdfg

The beginning is just NOISE, tho I enjoy the end of the song

And Heavy Weight is gorgeous! I can sense she needed to put on the album for herself and you can feel her emotions in it.

Just now, D.Va said:

I think Cloud 9 is my least favorite hun dfghgfdfg

The beginning is just NOISE, tho I enjoy the end of the song

Not a track I would single out and listen it on my own on a regular basis, but as part of the album, it works. Too much "Yeah" for me, especially since Crash Out also utilizes it in the song. The bridge is wonderful, tho.

Y'all have such a weird obsession with Nightride saying it's her best album when it's not even her third most streamed album

Hmm. Finally listened all the way through. So much I could say but I'll be brief:

Good album, but not as hype as I expected and much more subdued / introspective than I expected too.

It's way less instant for me than her previous albums, but I have a feeling it'll be a grower. Love that she's become more and more experimental this last few years too. Proud of her.

Sunglasses is a perfect intro too; so swaggy. And Twentyfive Eight is my initial favorite, such a K-pop meets Kendrick vibe to that one, Had me gagged lol

Anyway. You know the girls will be having a field day copying this album

Edited by needs

1 minute ago, X~MoviePoP said:

This album is trying too hard to be a blackout or a sweetener

Not Sweetener but Blackout yeah, lowkey

1 hour ago, Flabby said:

Save your wrists from repetitive strain injury behind that keyboard. If I was trying to strike up a discussion with you I'll just follow the rats to whichever dungeon you currently inhabit.

***** you don't ******* scare or move nobody. What's good?????

album flopping so hard I keep laughing at her 2,975th attempt at a comeback 🤣

Edited by ciara

waitt she kinda smashed… her biggest debut. nobody wanna dance anymore also becomes her biggest debut for a single surpassing too easy

4 minutes ago, ReneighIsHere said:

waitt she kinda smashed… her biggest debut. nobody wanna dance anymore also becomes her biggest debut for a single surpassing too easy

And barely any playlisting heart2 I'm actually more gagged at the AM performance.

8 minutes ago, ReneighIsHere said:

waitt she kinda smashed… her biggest debut. nobody wanna dance anymore also becomes her biggest debut for a single surpassing too easy

HOLYYY F**********!!!!! jonny6 jonny6

for the first time ever the twitter buzz actually translated into something real for her monkey weeps

1 hour ago, Liamm said:

Y'all have such a weird obsession with Nightride saying it's her best album when it's not even her third most streamed album

crazy thing to say

The numbers are so good omg.

Kind of surprised at Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore's numbers... imagine what its playlisting for other tracks too could do

1 hour ago, Liamm said:

Y'all have such a weird obsession with Nightride saying it's her best album when it's not even her third most streamed album

Why would it be? At the time it got promoted as a mixtape, RCA didn't give a f about it. But it's the album that saved her career sustaining her fanbase amidst the chaos of the Joyride delays

8 minutes ago, Nashe said:

get innnnn!! our time has comeeee weeps

ace

Nobody wants to dance anymore is the hit of the album. They need to push that one heavily, especially with a crazy remix. I'd rather be alone alongside it as the Bside (ballad). Then melatonin after.

I saw a mashup of nobody wants to dance anymore with Nine Inch Nails. I think is very dope.

18 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

Why would it be? At the time it got promoted as a mixtape, RCA didn't give a f about it. But it's the album that saved her career sustaining her fanbase amidst the chaos of the Joyride delays

I mean if we Lean into the context and message of that album we will find sadness and anxiety

So to me saying it's her best when she was clearly in a bad place mentally doing that album it's such an absurd thing to claim as fans if yall really love her

2 minutes ago, Liamm said:

I mean if we Lean into the context and message of that album we will find sadness and anxiety

So to me saying it's her best when she was clearly in a bad place mentally doing that album it's such an absurd thing to claim as fans if yall really love her

you say very odd things skull

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.