Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.4k
  • Views 140k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • Indie Go Mind
    Indie Go Mind

    She's so joyous and grateful! Also great call back to one of her best songs.

Overdramatic deserved to be a full song over Loud 9 pun intended

I am shock that is still #8 on AM global and since climbing top 15 on AM U.S has never left, currently #13. That is with no promo. I wonder if it can stabilize for the reminder of the week or even climb to the top 10. Pleasantly surprised.

This truly sounds like a triumph, hit record.

Really hope it takes her to the next level of stardom; she's just unbelievably talented and has the best taste.

Edited by Guy12345

1 hour ago, nuclear said:

I am shock that is still #8 on AM global and since climbing top 15 on AM U.S has never left, currently #13. That is with no promo. I wonder if it can stabilize for the reminder of the week or even climb to the top 10. Pleasantly surprised.

Playlisting is important and Atlantic has "Nobody wanna dance" at the top of new songs on AM and you see the album on new music being promoted too. It's paying off. Playlisting is the new "promo".

It's so weird, I'm still not in love with this album but I can't keep it off replay. It's just such a creative take on being a popstar. I love how she doubles down on being one even though she's not the conventional idea of one in her sound. She hella is a popstar

5 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

If I didn't like Melatonin would I still enjoy the album?

There's nothing like Melatonin on the rest of the album

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

If I didn't like Melatonin would I still enjoy the album?

100%

56 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

Playlisting is important and Atlantic has "Nobody wanna dance" at the top of new songs on AM and you see the album on new music being promoted too. It's paying off. Playlisting is the new "promo".

yes, but imagine if we also had a choreo heavy televised tv performance during the release week, that's literally the only thing missing for it to be perfect and for the gays to go crazy

My vinyl still hasn't shipped i'm scared! Anyway I hope for more reviews, I can see the record keep climbing if it keeps getting praised

also this goes AWWWFF at the gym omg

After 6 whole listens I would describe this album as a victory lap of all of her previous sounds in one album. It's a really smart way to open herself up to new audiences

Literally her emails I can't send. HDD prediction will hopefully be higher. I am still holding hope they have trick up there sleeve for a top 10 peak.

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

yes, but imagine if we also had a choreo heavy televised tv performance during the release week, that's literally the only thing missing for it to be perfect and for the gays to go crazy

I mean I'm not trying to call you out personally here but when has a televised performance ever done anything for her

21 minutes ago, nuclear said:

HOLY!!!!!! Does this mean top 50 or even top 20? I'm not familiar enough with charts these days

Edited by needs

12 minutes ago, nuclear said:

i'm so happy for her ❤️ she deserves this and more

3 minutes ago, needs said:

HOLY!!!!!! Does this mean top 50 or even top 20? I'm not familiar enough with charts these days

top 30, hopefully it can increase even more. Around 25k is enough for top 20, more than 30k for top 10

Edited by ReneighIsHere

Just now, ReneighIsHere said:

top 30, hopefully it can increase even more. Around 30k is enough for top 10

If we outdo Aquarius omg…

I'm listening right now, and really loving it...I'd rather be alone sounds a lot like "Kiss It Better " by Riri, Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore deserves single treatment. I was hoping Popstar (the song) to be a dance track, don't know why, but is a nice song...

1 minute ago, hotfire2012 said:

I'm listening right now, and really loving it...I'd rather be alone sounds a lot like "Kiss It Better " by Riri, Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore deserves single treatment. I was hoping Popstar (the song) to be a dance track, don't know why, but is a nice song...

Title track is one of my favorites but I was hoping the same and I lowkey think it coulda been better if at least part of it was dance-y

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.