Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

nuclear

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nuclear

  1. She needs log off and get in the dance studio for rehearsal. Stop giving miserable nobodies attentions.
  2. we where robbed @Tinashebanks she shouldn't do anything. Let it grow so their racist asses can be exposed and it blow up. Great publicity is great publicity. Let's hope a big publication pick it up.
  3. Well Tinashe has a partnership deal with Nice life and a distribution deal with Atlantic/warner by current indie definition she is independent. Is she independent like when she releases SFU no, but now she has resources and a team now. She is not sign to them like lizzo and the Maria's are. It more of a hybrid situation. According to billboard and industry definitions of indie, these artists are categorized as indie . An indie label is still indie. I didn't make the rules. Raye, bad bunny and the girls I listed are considered as such. Is it fair categorization? no. No indie artist without a humongous fanbase and/or good resources can achieve what they have. Until the definition and categorization of that label changes, they will be categorized as such. An independent black girl doing something major label pop girls that performed at the freaking FIFA world cup couldn't she has come a long way
  4. Double singles? Is one or both getting sent to radio? It is a smart choice. We need NIN remix and a killer video this month. They should capitalize on Halloween.
  5. Sunday evening
  6. How they handle things from now on will determine our arena tour dreams I know no one could have predicted what has happened, but they needs to get to work and get the playlist payola going. Monday there will be some great press with this going top 10. I hope some promo (Ziwe, keke, Quen) are ready and strong playlisting to capitalize. It funny you said that about the stream, I was thinking the same thing. With Tuesday predictions they had her at 12K sales from streaming and her streams had improved a lot across all platforms after that. I also think physical sales is off too. She had multiple soldout vinyls, many vinyl store exclusive that soldout, physical sales meet and greet and parties, and I know iTunes ain't **** but she been #1 iTunes over Taylor swift since Monday with multiple variants. It weird for all that to happen for her to only sold 19K. So without ITunes boost she would have only sold 7K physical ? When SFY sold 3K vinyl in couple hours and that was 6 years ago. I think that maybe too long wait for NWTDA but double single is risky and melatonin is doing the best. I think she has a great chance on scoring SNL this time. I was thinking a late night show interview and performance for melatonin but how would she perform that? The only way she can perform this if it is a performance skit where she turns the studio into a nightclub and have dancers and everybody dancing like nobody watching. She has a night with a popstar coming soon, hopefully she has a plan live stream on a streaming platform.
  7. I don't about know about males, but for females it is. 1. Phoebe Bridgers-124K Mitski-41K Beabadoobee- 35K Tinashe-33K
  8. Atlantic needs to get moving and get NIN on Nobody wants to dance anymore & Charlie xcx on Melatonin. They need to get moving on the radio campaigns. I know some of yall wants to wait until next year but the hype could died by then, If they start now they will have a heads start. Epic waited with Chanel and by the time holiday music was over people had moved on. Don't want a repeat.
  9. Melatonin and nobody wants to dance anymore are the hit off the album. They needs to playlist them heavy and send them both to radios. Melatonin: Dance/electronic and rhythmic radio Nobody wants to dance anymore: Pop radio
  10. I hope Tinashe numbers are higher on billboard. #199 to # 9 is a huge improvement
  11. https://www.hitsdailydouble.com/charts/hits-top-50 # 9 32,386
  12. Our baby popstar
  13. A solid R&B album but it is so boring and slow, but it seems like a great albums for cold Saturday morning. Something to have played in the background while doing housework or just chilling or something.
  14. They NEED to stepped up their pusdy game With Spotify and radio payola. As far I know, she only has distribution deal with Atlantic/warner. I know this past week prove they have something great on their hands and hopefully they don't fumble it.
  15. I still hoping for 40K
  16. Wow bigger than its debut. Can somebody tell me her position on the artist chart?
  17. The fact this album is still #8 on AM US even with Drake and other new releases
  18. I wonder if it the same for New Zealand too? I have a feeling many international countries might been delay. Anyways she is the only black R&B/pop artist of her generation to get a top 10 in Australia (partynextdoor did but it was with drake), male and female, besides SZA & Abel of-course. Even with SZA it wasn't until SOS. Even Coke fist brown hasn't score a top 10 in Australia since 2022. It would be nice to get a top 5 or top 3. This era has just begun, it can still climb up. Did you UK girlies get yall vinyl?
  19. She working this era and really taking most of our(my) suggestions. We love a queen that listen
  20. It is getting great word of mouth.
  21. All though I love the album. I really want this era to be successful, primarily because she deserves but another reason is (selfishly) is her upgrading to arena. This is what I wish more than anything. Even if she can't do arena by herself I hope she do a joint with either Pinkpantheress, Zara Larson, or Kaytranada.
  22. Did you buy your vinyl, CD, and digital copies though?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.