Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

I've just been replaying it over and over like ughh where will she go next? i hope she milks this era OUT!

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 132k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

40 minutes ago, ReneighIsHere said:

top 30, hopefully it can increase even more. Around 25k is enough for top 20, more than 30k for top 10

I am pretty sure that figure is based on digital sales and streaming, I doubt it includes physical sales or the very least an accurate figures , considering alot of the vinyl hasn't shipped yet . Fingers crossed I am right and her streaming remains stable throughout the week.

In summary keep streaming guys.

21 minutes ago, TinashesLighter said:

I've just been replaying it over and over like ughh where will she go next? i hope she milks this era OUT!

Nobody wants to dance anymore is a hit.

Melatonin is probably the dark horse of the era, could be the midnight sun/Mutt of the era.

I'd rather be alone could at least a mid sized hit if handle correctly.

The album is really good and I'm sure it will grow on me some more. Crash Out still my fave. What is she looking at first week sales wise?

23 hours ago, Liamm said:

Y'all have such a weird obsession with Nightride saying it's her best album when it's not even her third most streamed album

As if streams = quality you're weird for that Liamm

Edited by needs

41 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Nobody wants to dance anymore is a hit.

Melatonin is probably the dark horse of the era, could be the midnight sun/Mutt of the era.

I'd rather be alone could at least a mid sized hit if handle correctly.

I love your optimism nuclear, I genuinely do, but Melatonin isn't gonna become a Midnight Sun sized hit

Flashbacks and Empty Stadiums are like her best songs since Treason and Something like a heart break whew

15 minutes ago, needs said:

I love your optimism nuclear, I genuinely do, but Melatonin isn't gonna become a Midnight Sun sized hit

Watch Melatonin proving you wrong duh

17 minutes ago, needs said:

As if streams = quality you're weird for that Liamm

I was trying to find a good shade for Nightride blackoutbaby

Cloud 9 is so triumphant and euphoric omg. Cant stop replaying it. It shouldve been the closing track though.

I can't rate the songs rn. It's way too early lol like I just fell inlove fully with sunglasses. I can't wait to discover and dive even deeper hippo

what was said! what was said!!!!! and she's pulling those numbers WITHOUT a "hit" ohhhhh Queen wtf jonny5

and unfortunately I will never rate this album because it's just not meant to be rated! it's just gonna hover over the top of her discography around SFY because that's just how it is. I'm on my 15-20th listen idk idk, I guess when a DJ remixes Flashbacks is when the haters slash losers will come back to this body of work to praise, another Nashe-Fall in the books celestial3

Her best album / project since SFY and probably her second best overall. Missed this Nashe so much heart2

The way she always delivers. Empty Stadium is SOTY jonny5

How is she clocking streams at the same level as some MPG's 🤭

Brainrot being the second least streamed feels criminal

Edited by Julia Fox

  • ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, nuclear said:

Melatonin is probably the dark horse of the era, could be the midnight sun/Mutt of the era.

It's so elite! If only the industry didn't hate her, could be another Best Dance Pop Recording contender.

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, nuclear said:

Keep streaming yall jonny

Title track deserves more!

This has been on repeat omg I can't stop playing jonny2 it's too early to say for sure but it might be her best album yet.

Empty Stadiums, Twentyfive Eight, Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore is my early trinity of the new songs but there's no skips for me.

She should be very proud of this album clap3

I took four days off in a row with PTO just to play this album back to back heart2

She just dropped a bonus version on iTunes with remixes of Popstar and Brainrot!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.