Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

57 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Jojo being a good friend to our Queen. I wish they could do a genuine collab one day.

aw, cute heart2 they have done a collab before though: Love Reggae. but it's not that great of a song skull so I'd welcome a new collab on a better track

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Views 126.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

Melatonin better show up inside the Top10 of several "Best of 2026" lists. Still as exquisite as on the first day.

this has some solid tracks. it's a great record. i can't believe this is her EIGHTH (!) album? didn't know she's been around for that long but then again no wonder, cause i have been aware of her name for a couple of years now.

kudos to her for keeping at it and going! and it's great she has started receiving more recognition, praise, and love! might be like a sabrina trajectory

26 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

this has some solid tracks. it's a great record. i can't believe this is her EIGHTH (!) album? didn't know she's been around for that long but then again no wonder, cause i have been aware of her name for a couple of years now.

kudos to her for keeping at it and going! and it's great she has started receiving more recognition, praise, and love! might be like a sabrina trajectory

Yup this is her 8th album but 13th body of work over all. She has 4 mixtapes (with amazing songs as well) and 1 Xmas EP.

ezgif-com-resize.gif.0dab23f4628c98c0291

I'd recommend Aquarius and Nightride since they are highly commended in the fanbase.

Edited by Indie Go Mind

Heard NWDA caused she sampled one of Gaga's MOST underrated songs and it's a bop!

Hope it's a smash again, just like last year with Disco Lines clap3

3 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Jojo being a good friend to our Queen. I wish they could do a genuine collab one day.

I'm still obsessed with Love Reggae. They complemented each other so well.

I need at least one song from this album to SMASH, this is an amazing project jonny5

43 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Do you mind if I say: this is her best album.

I can accept that people like the album but this needs to stop immediately khalyan2

You love the slower songs on Popstar ? They are better on Nightride
You love the uptempos on Popstar ? They are better on SFU
You love experimentalnashe on Popstar ? It's done better on 333

It is not her best at anything

2 minutes ago, D.Va said:

I can accept that people like the album but this needs to stop immediately khalyan2

You love the slower songs on Popstar ? They are better on Nightride
You love the uptempos on Popstar ? They are better on SFU
You love experimentalnashe on Popstar ? It's done better on 333

It is not her best at anything

I was in your camp but the more you listen you see that she's never been this real and cutting edge, while keeping it pop and danceable

She really did her big one

Edited by needs

Atlantic needs to really push this.

Pillow Fight is what Aaliyah would be doing if she were still here for sure.

34 minutes ago, D.Va said:

I can accept that people like the album but this needs to stop immediately khalyan2

You love the slower songs on Popstar ? They are better on Nightride
You love the uptempos on Popstar ? They are better on SFU
You love experimentalnashe on Popstar ? It's done better on 333

It is not her best at anything

U mad bcuz she outdid all these albums

Byeee this is far most her best album in terms of genre bending production, vocal performance, aesthetic & narration .

She's never been this POP

41 minutes ago, Liamm said:

U mad bcuz she outdid all these albums

Byeee this is far most her best album in terms of genre bending production, vocal performance, aesthetic & narration .

She's never been this POP

Not only that, but the quality of the production is stronger than her previous albums

50 minutes ago, Liamm said:

U mad bcuz she outdid all these albums

Byeee this is far most her best album in terms of genre bending production, vocal performance, aesthetic & narration .

She's never been this POP

oh truly I'm seething actually. I've been with her since the start and she was being paid dust everytime for her albums and NOW that people seem to be on board I am somehow not GETTING IT ?

I'm fully hating from outside the club, I feel like that spongebob meme looking out the window !

khalyan2

Edited by D.Va

I don't know if this is her best album cause she have one of the best discog recently but.... IT'S A SLAY jonny5 Every track is a BOP with a rich production, incredible vocals. I hope she can get a hit or few form this. She needs to be push to the GP

The first 3 songs are such a sonic adventure jonny

It gets a bit stale towards the middle part though

33 minutes ago, D.Va said:

oh truly I'm seething actually. I've been with her since the start and she was being paid dust everytime for her albums and NOW that people seem to be on board I am somehow not GETTING IT ?

I'm fully hating from outside the club, I feel like that spongebob meme looking out the window !

khalyan2

OMG! I was fully gonna comment that but decided against it since I didn't wanna add fuel to the fire. bird

Heavy Weight is just so good. gaycat6

Reminds me a bit of Beyoncé and 16 Carriages.

5 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

NWDA #197 on US iTunes WAP

Runnin' it UP!!!!

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

oh truly I'm seething actually. I've been with her since the start and she was being paid dust everytime for her albums and NOW that people seem to be on board I am somehow not GETTING IT ?

I'm fully hating from outside the club, I feel like that spongebob meme looking out the window !

khalyan2

Just listen to it 33 more times sis

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.