Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Views 127.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

Tinashe is not responsible for psycho stans going crazy over her own joy and celebration of a career high. Those... individuals (best I can call them) target any living creature, so why should she apologize for THEM when all she's doing is celebrating? No thanks

"It's too easy to make 'em mad when all I do is win"

Yes, queen, it has been proven.

IMG_1800.gif

She already has EIGHT albums???

I know everyone here has been trying to make her happen forever but DAMN.

sheep

2 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

She already has EIGHT albums???

I know everyone here has been trying to make her happen forever but DAMN.

sheep

I mean... She has 13 projects (4 mixtapes, 1EP) in 14 years. I think it's more about her being very consistent in releasing music since it's her main passion.

2 hours ago, italoo said:

I mean, they are the ones seeing shade on everything Tinashe does and they clearly don't wanna change their minds when it comes to this whole crazy situation, the narrative is already there and honestly? Fans don't wanna change their minds, Tinashe could go on twitter and say anything positive, and people would find something negative about it, I don't think Tinashe should take responsability on an entire fanbase lol

The woman is finally thriving, in a way she has never experienced before, and she can't have and live this moment for herself because other people can't see talent winning? lol

And why does Tinashe have to go on twitter and declare she's not a Taylor Anti since she's the one being a victim of racism? That sounds crazy to me. lol

She can do what she likes… but it's taking up a lot of air/discourse would be a lot easier to just nip it in the bud.

Even if it's call **** like this out

7 minutes ago, Tinashebanks said:

She can do what she likes… but it's taking up a lot of air/discourse would be a lot easier to just nip it in the bud.

Even if it's call **** like this out

This is f**** up, actually. But if I were someone as big as Taylor, I would tell my fans that they need to calm down. lol

i legit hate clubbing now lmao. they literally played melatonin + nobody wanna dance anymore and instead of literally ******* dancing like 8 people pulled their phones out to go live on tic tac or whatever deadbanana2 this loud twink and his hag were screaming over the damn song "OMGGGGG THEYRE PLAYING TINASHE YESSSSS BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" just to put their phones away and start talking again deadbanana2

like ***** did you really get on the dance floor to be annoying deadbanana2

Some Popstar tracks getting small amount of play-listing now. Hopefully more incoming on Sunday update :/

Added to:

Editors pick 118k (Popstar)

Viral UK playlist 220k (Melatonin)

Evolver Pop playlist 195k (Cloud 9 & NBWDA)

Edited by Tinashebanks

I NEED A COLLAB! I don't know what It'll sound like but I need it! jonny5

Edited by Indie Go Mind

7 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Mother To-Ve-Lo showing love for Nashe again. PERIOD! heart

We are long overdue for a collaboration

11 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

if the go with Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore they really, really, should release this month and she should do a horror themed video for it!!! it's so horror coded, she can even do a Thriller tongue in cheek moment omg. jonny5

We need a feature on the bridge. I say Jae Stephens! Make it happen

7 hours ago, Tinashebanks said:

Tinashe needs to get on Twitter and clear up she's not a Taylor Anti. Like the swifties are getting weird photoshopping stuff and sending racist tweets :/

She shouldn't have to do anything. **** those racist weirdos.

Always remember:

Nobodies feel like somebody on social media.

Actual somebodies should never give nobodies any attention, as nobodies are in fact, nobodies.

So no, Tinashe should NEVER reply to these ogres.

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

I fear Atlantic isn't going to do anything with this hype and just wait out for something to blow up on tiktok monkey

we really needed a televised performance at least

12 minutes ago, Nashe said:

I fear Atlantic isn't going to do anything with this hype and just wait out for something to blow up on tiktok monkey

we really needed a televised performance at least

Girl calm down it's just started

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.