Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Tinashe - 'Popstar'

Featured Replies

oh my god this is absolutely her best work (which is saying plenty for someone with a solid discography). i can't stop playing it over and OVER. reminds me of how i felt during Nightride release week bird

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Views 127.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • my god what a ******* HORRIBLE album slop noise made for the most insufferable genre of gays, genuinely so surprised to see the acclaim, you'd expect this to be some sort of genre pushing masterpiece

  • She's just so inauthentic and always throwing **** at the wall to see if it sticks, I can't get into it. Cheap throwaway pop music. 3/10.

  • PartyFavor
    PartyFavor

    ATRL ADMIN AND MODERATORS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY GIVE TINASHE A HEADER AND LOGO FOR THIS WEEK. T*YLOR HAS EVERYTHING SHE HAS EVER NEEDED FOR MULTIPLE LIFETIMES. WE DO NOT NEED ANYYYYY TAYLOR PRO

11 minutes ago, °ColdFire° said:

#1 (Bonus edition) and #8 (Standard) on US iTunes

ryan5

Tinashe we need two more bonus editions. Each different, let's Taylor swift it a bit.

Edited by nuclear

I want to say that I'm apologizing to 25/8 for saying it was chopchick3 I'm obsessed with it now

35 minutes ago, °ColdFire° said:

#1 (Bonus edition) and #8 (Standard) on US iTunes

ryan5

😭😭😭😭

2 hours ago, redsing707 said:

Maybe it's hard but I wish she had mix 2 shorts tracks into 1 longer like Cash Race / All Eyes On Me, Link Up / Naked

literally the only thing she forgot this album was a classic Nashe switch up track biblionny
maybe on an eventual deluxe tho?

Purchased the iTunes edition just now. She's getting my coins..

Popstar (title track) was already my favourite of the album and oh my the flip version is also incredible. Such an underrated song.

whew they should drop all the singles on itunes and discount melatonin, crashout, and nobody wanna dance anymore

Edited by hallucinating

if we get a Tinashe classic double song and a couple longer tracks (begging for a 5 minute OPUS) on a deluxe version, this could be in her album trinity jonny

I thought Itune #1 was impossible the the natural disaster that is Encore weeps #1 in 22 countries weeps

Can't make it available on all digital platforms though? rogue2?

Truly no one is doing it like her. It all feels so fresh, original, and very very true to Tinashe.

favorites are Pillow Fight, NWDA, Popstar, and Brainrot, but it's actually really hard to just pick 4

2 hours ago, Liamm said:

I want to say that I'm apologizing to 25/8 for saying it was chopchick3 I'm obsessed with it now

it's the grower of the album! it definitely took a few listens but I'm hooked now too

12 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

How come Pitchfork hasn't reviewed it yet?

Let's save it for next week in case they don't like it eli

1 minute ago, Graduation said:

it's the grower of the album! it definitely took a few listens but I'm hooked now too

I love shouting 'twentyfive eight' in the middle of the song

12 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

How come Pitchfork hasn't reviewed it yet?

idk but maybe they're taking their sweet time to make sure she secures her first BNM? it's been longggg overdue bam

also I'm obsessed with the 25/8 and brainrot flips from the bonus version jonny2

11 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

How come Pitchfork hasn't reviewed it yet?

crafting a perfect 10 review takes time beatfreak

IIRC it took a while for them to review Slayyyter's album (it got BNM).

Or maybe the basement they run it from has a poor dial-up connection and they're waiting for the album to download.

2 minutes ago, Flabby said:

Let's save it for next week in case they don't like it eli

I will personally call Halsey and we will riot

I feel like the reviews have been slower than normal for her albums maybe the label didn't give out advance listenings copies

46 minutes ago, hallucinating said:

I feel like the reviews have been slower than normal for her albums maybe the label didn't give out advance listenings copies

Like where are metatric, rolling stone, clash, variety etc …reviews?????

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.