Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

needs

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by needs

  1. The way this album makes you want to play it over and over and over
  2. To go from 199 to top 10 (keep streaming girls) is so incredible
  3. Ong I could cry, we all know this already but it's about damn time she got her flowers
  4. Yo it's fine if you dislike the album, I almost did at first too, but why are you here being disrespectful amongst us fans? You lack couth, how embarrassing
  5. Arca, Kingdom, Ricky Reed, Illangelo She has such a good ear for beats
  6. I was in your camp but the more you listen you see that she's never been this real and cutting edge, while keeping it pop and danceable She really did her big one
  7. i get the feeling she's gonna do a deluxe and/or a remix album, i see this being a longer era than we've had in awhile
  8. I love your optimism nuclear, I genuinely do, but Melatonin isn't gonna become a Midnight Sun sized hit
  9. As if streams = quality you're weird for that Liamm
  10. Title track is one of my favorites but I was hoping the same and I lowkey think it coulda been better if at least part of it was dance-y
  11. If we outdo Aquarius omg…
  12. HOLY!!!!!! Does this mean top 50 or even top 20? I'm not familiar enough with charts these days
  13. I mean I'm not trying to call you out personally here but when has a televised performance ever done anything for her
  14. It's so weird, I'm still not in love with this album but I can't keep it off replay. It's just such a creative take on being a popstar. I love how she doubles down on being one even though she's not the conventional idea of one in her sound. She hella is a popstar
  15. I don't believe she's a white supremacist, let's be careful with throwing that around. That lyric doesn't mean that at all. She does have questionable lyrics (looking @ you Wi$h Li$t) that come across as tone deaf, but what do you expect? She's a billionaire white lady
  16. It's Been Awful by Isaiah Rashad was it for me but this is my album of the year now. Just divine and so deep and calming
  17. I mean babes anything is better than 143
  18. Not Sweetener but Blackout yeah, lowkey
  19. Hmm. Finally listened all the way through. So much I could say but I'll be brief: Good album, but not as hype as I expected and much more subdued / introspective than I expected too. It's way less instant for me than her previous albums, but I have a feeling it'll be a grower. Love that she's become more and more experimental this last few years too. Proud of her. Sunglasses is a perfect intro too; so swaggy. And Twentyfive Eight is my initial favorite, such a K-pop meets Kendrick vibe to that one, Had me gagged lol Anyway. You know the girls will be having a field day copying this album
  20. "I don't know the life of a showgirl and I never ever wanna."
  21. She may be calculated and pretty damn smart but I've heard this theory before and I think the truth is just more plain: she's coasting on success and phoning it in
  22. What gets me is the way that extends back Not to get too meta with it but 15 years before that was 1996 and I wasn't even born yet. Kinda blows my mind & makes it hard to conceptualize time
  23. Can we just let her try new things and do what she wants to do damn
  24. Yes, and it's worth saying that Olivia's a stronger lyricist these days

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.